Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? 19:22 - Jan 31 with 1152 viewsjackreed

So we want the yanks out of our club. What's the best way to do so? Clearly any visible protest is futile, they are not here to witness it. Jenkins clearly knows the local feeling of resentment and he must have the skin of a rhino or be so deluded that he feels he is doing the right thing for the club.
Clearly, the only thing that will cause the yanks to think again is by hitting then financially. Whatever you think of the revenue from merchandise, programs, food in the ground etc, it is all revenue no matter how little. Refuse to spend a penny on these, sponsors soon get the message when they have no sales and take their money elsewhere.
And then there's season ticket sales, a big choice to make for all of us. Don't renew, then the owners haven't got a big pot of cash to plunder. Support the team on a match by match basis buying tickets as and when, keep the yanks sweating and not being able to offer outrageous contracts to Jenkins and Pearlman.
Will this be detrimental to the club? Probably yes, but money is all the owners care about. There's some hard decisions to be made, it's time to make a stand.
Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:05 - Jan 31 with 1098 viewsLoyal

Keep us updated.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:07 - Jan 31 with 1086 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm refusing to go to another Swansea game until their gone myself. Potter and the players will have my full support from home.
Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:07 - Jan 31 with 1081 viewsdickythorpe

We have to get behind Potter.

I have been critical of him but from now on he's the glue.

I heard him on radio Wales earlier, he CARES.

That's good enough for me.
Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 1029 viewsScottishEddie

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:05 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Keep us updated.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:22 - Jan 31 with 1021 viewsvetchonian

Maybe every trust member should write to the club.....ie Pearlman and state as shareholders ( I assume as members we can call ourselves shareholders?) we are very concerned how the club is being managed .How does he explain the sale of necessary assets especially those with potential future value in monetary and footballing value to our team as being in the best interests of the clubs future.Yes we understand the need to reduce the burden of the high wages earned by certain players who are not adding value to the club during these times and again how does the management of the club explain their actions of employing the likes of Bony and Andre Ayew se contracts without some protection should relegation occur...given the precarious position we were in....this was reckless management.Why given the drop in income does the club think it can justify spending over £1m in salaries to two senior managers neither of whom seem to be adding any value
We should then add that all season ticket holders who renewed their season tickets before today will be seeking advice about seeking refunds under the Consumer Protection Act. Many have renewed based on the teams performances and style of play a lot of which has been influenced by Montero,Fer and James the product we are left with is not that which was advertised!
I plan to write complaining any way.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 979 viewsBadlands

Support the Swans.
Why has the Trust not acted?
They are significant shareholders and although below thresholds for certain actions they should have been far more proactive.
They are, in fact, our representatives but by Christ they get away with more buck passing than Kaplan and Levine are accuse of.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:26 - Jan 31 with 945 viewsLoyal

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:21 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

I'm getting to you ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 926 viewslonglostjack

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:25 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Support the Swans.
They are significant shareholders and although below thresholds for certain actions they should have been far more proactive.
They are, in fact, our representatives but by Christ they get away with more buck passing than Kaplan and Levine are accuse of.

You’re a busted flush mate.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:30 - Jan 31 with 899 viewsexiledclaseboy

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:25 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Support the Swans.

Acted on what? What actions would you have liked the Trust to have taken that would have had your full support?

Poll: Tory leader

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:36 - Jan 31 with 852 viewsOldjack

My pension will be staying in my pocket ,that's the only way if theses horrible deals go through tonight

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 22:04 - Jan 31 with 691 viewsdickythorpe

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:36 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

My pension will be staying in my pocket ,that's the only way if theses horrible deals go through tonight

Let's hope you can keep that dribbly cock of yours in there as well!!
Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 22:08 - Jan 31 with 633 viewsScottishEddie

Protest or not protest... What is the best way forward? on 20:30 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

Acted on what? What actions would you have liked the Trust to have taken that would have had your full support?

Oh dear...

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024