Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Femi is a Jack. 13:21 - Feb 10 with 6168 viewssherpajacob

Can we get a blue plaque organised.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1094584024302084097

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Femi is a Jack. on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 4366 viewsDarran

Who is he? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Femi is a Jack. on 13:32 - Feb 10 with 4327 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 13:23 - Feb 10 by Darran

Who is he? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Exactly

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Femi is a Jack. on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 4262 viewssg1912

Who is he? 🤷🏻‍♂️

A loudmouth funded by foreign investors who are determined to disrupt the democratic process.
Femi is a Jack. on 14:28 - Feb 10 with 4246 viewsLohengrin

Who is he? 🤷🏻‍♂️

An employee of a Soros Foundation offshoot who traipses around with his American producer making banal little videos aimed to clear a path so that wherever your son or daughter works can be relocated to one of the Accession Countries in eighteen months without penalty.

FREEEEEDUMMM! as Will shouted.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Femi is a Jack. on 22:55 - Feb 10 with 4003 viewsEbo

He's a decent chap who speaks very well and his heart is in the right place. How he keeps cool when engaging with boneheads is respectable.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/meet-femi-campaigner-former-yar

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Femi is a Jack. on 23:19 - Feb 10 with 3971 viewsWarwickHunt

Femi is a Jack. on 14:26 - Feb 10 by sg1912

A loudmouth funded by foreign investors who are determined to disrupt the democratic process.

By advocating voting. 😂🇪🇺
Femi is a Jack. on 23:37 - Feb 10 with 3946 viewsLohengrin

Femi is a Jack. on 22:55 - Feb 10 by Ebo

He's a decent chap who speaks very well and his heart is in the right place. How he keeps cool when engaging with boneheads is respectable.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/meet-femi-campaigner-former-yar

He was absolutely filleted by Katie Hopkins of all people, for crying out loud, by the simple expedient of her pressing hard on the question of who was funding him? Exposed to the extent his American handlers had to coming running on set to terminate the interview, Eb.

For anybody who saw that and has the interests of working people at heart that ought to have been an eyes-wide-open moment, a red pill as the yanks call it.

Do you know what this is, Eb? It’s a Judas Goat. Realise what its function is...

[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 0:10]

Femi is a Jack. on 09:34 - Feb 11 with 3808 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 22:55 - Feb 10 by Ebo

Because he is one himself?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Femi is a Jack. on 09:39 - Feb 11 with 3803 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 23:37 - Feb 10 by Lohengrin

He was absolutely filleted by Katie Hopkins of all people, for crying out loud, by the simple expedient of her pressing hard on the question of who was funding him? Exposed to the extent his American handlers had to coming running on set to terminate the interview, Eb.

For anybody who saw that and has the interests of working people at heart that ought to have been an eyes-wide-open moment, a red pill as the yanks call it.

Do you know what this is, Eb? It’s a Judas Goat. Realise what its function is...

In fairness they were 12 minutes in when they agreed to take a break at 10 minutes, presumably so the hamster running around powering Femi’s brain doesn’t die of a heart attack.

Femi is a Jack. on 10:01 - Feb 11 with 3790 viewsEbo

The right-wing/nationalistic/tinfoil lunacy on this thread is staggering. When someone speaks the truth the right are offended and turn into a right bunch of girls.

What Femi is saying about Brexit is true and has the facts to back them up.

Yet there were people on here supporting that bonkers far right Jewish homosexual.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 10:10]

Femi is a Jack. on 10:20 - Feb 11 with 3763 viewssg1912

Femi is a Jack. on 10:01 - Feb 11 by Ebo

The right-wing/nationalistic/tinfoil lunacy on this thread is staggering. When someone speaks the truth the right are offended and turn into a right bunch of girls.

Yet there were people on here supporting that bonkers far right Jewish homosexual.

It's a fact that he is paid by foreign investors, nobody has denied he knows what hes talking about with regards to the EU.. but I don't see how that could bring you to the conclusion that he's working in our interests.
Femi is a Jack. on 10:21 - Feb 11 with 3762 viewsEbo

Femi is a Jack. on 23:37 - Feb 10 by Lohengrin

American handlers

You honestly trust anything that comes out of the filthy gobs of Rebel Media?

He walked off as he came to talk to them about Brexit. They got all lairy and pseudo racist so he went off.

Femi is a Jack. on 10:41 - Feb 11 with 3735 viewsLohengrin

Femi is a Jack. on 10:01 - Feb 11 by Ebo

Eh? What have I missed?

Your new pal Femi, do you think he’s just a young kid who has decided to hit the campaign trail off his own back or something? I’ve known about him for a few years, I read his stuff because I’m always keen to take in as much as I can. At the time of the referendum in 2016 he was working directly for Brussels, he was up in Birmingham banging the drum in point of fact. He pops up all over if you know where to look: when the Tory Anna Soubry was being barracked by the Yellow Vest protestors on College Green he was there as part of her retinue, when Trotskyite ‘My Little Pony,’ Owen Jones was being chased around Westminster by the same nutters he was right there at his elbow. He’s a busy boy, Eb, but let’s not get principle confused with payment.

Homework for you, although it’s something I think you’ll enjoy. I assume you know who Mike Carter is and whose son he is? Get a hold of his new book ‘Alltogether Now.’ See if he isn’t observing exactly the same things that I harp on, though nobody would describe us as two peas in a pod.

Femi is a Jack. on 10:45 - Feb 11 with 3722 viewsLohengrin

Femi is a Jack. on 10:21 - Feb 11 by Ebo

American handlers

You honestly trust anything that comes out of the filthy gobs of Rebel Media?

He walked off as he came to talk to them about Brexit. They got all lairy and pseudo racist so he went off.

Pseudo-racist? By asking who pays for the suite of three offices in Millbank?

Femi is a Jack. on 10:45 - Feb 11 with 3722 viewssg1912

Femi is a Jack. on 23:19 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

By advocating voting. 😂🇪🇺

By advocating voting...... *before the first vote has been implemented.

I think there's a word for that?
Femi is a Jack. on 10:47 - Feb 11 with 3717 viewsLohengrin

Femi is a Jack. on 09:39 - Feb 11 by Highjack

In fairness they were 12 minutes in when they agreed to take a break at 10 minutes, presumably so the hamster running around powering Femi’s brain doesn’t die of a heart attack.

A hamster wearing the soft, suede loafers of international finance, not the working boots of those who are the victims of the swindle.

Femi is a Jack. on 10:53 - Feb 11 with 3711 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 10:47 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

A hamster wearing the soft, suede loafers of international finance, not the working boots of those who are the victims of the swindle.

The Professor of hamster studies at Southamster university has said that in the event of a no deal brexit there will be lorry loads of hamsters stuck in Calais due to EU fears of contraband chlorinated Guinea pigs exiting the block. No wonder our poor Femi is so distraught.

Femi is a Jack. on 10:54 - Feb 11 with 3706 viewsEbo

Femi is a Jack. on 10:41 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

Eh? What have I missed?

Your new pal Femi, do you think he’s just a young kid who has decided to hit the campaign trail off his own back or something? I’ve known about him for a few years, I read his stuff because I’m always keen to take in as much as I can. At the time of the referendum in 2016 he was working directly for Brussels, he was up in Birmingham banging the drum in point of fact. He pops up all over if you know where to look: when the Tory Anna Soubry was being barracked by the Yellow Vest protestors on College Green he was there as part of her retinue, when Trotskyite ‘My Little Pony,’ Owen Jones was being chased around Westminster by the same nutters he was right there at his elbow. He’s a busy boy, Eb, but let’s not get principle confused with payment.

Homework for you, although it’s something I think you’ll enjoy. I assume you know who Mike Carter is and whose son he is? Get a hold of his new book ‘Alltogether Now.’ See if he isn’t observing exactly the same things that I harp on, though nobody would describe us as two peas in a pod.

Sorry but you've been completely duped by your nationalistic friends on the right. Everyone on the left according to them is 'sponsored' by someone.

Femi is a Jack. on 10:54 - Feb 11 with 3704 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 10:45 - Feb 11 by sg1912

Pseudo-racist probably.

Femi is a Jack. on 11:01 - Feb 11 with 3694 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 10:54 - Feb 11 by Ebo

Sorry but you've been completely duped by your nationalistic friends on the right. Everyone on the left according to them is 'sponsored' by someone.

Is Femi not sponsored by anybody then? Is this young man who has never had a job sufficiently wealthy enough to travel around the world with his team of managers and PR people and rent several offices in the heart of London out of his own pocket? Then you have to factor in the astronomical rise in hamster food.

Femi is a Jack. on 11:08 - Feb 11 with 3681 viewsLohengrin

Femi is a Jack. on 10:54 - Feb 11 by Ebo

I’ve known and know enough folk on the left to appreciate that’s nonsense, but by the same token I recognise a prostitute when I see one.

Femi is a Jack. on 11:11 - Feb 11 with 3678 viewsLohengrin

Femi is a Jack. on 10:53 - Feb 11 by Highjack

The Professor of hamster studies at Southamster university has said that in the event of a no deal brexit there will be lorry loads of hamsters stuck in Calais due to EU fears of contraband chlorinated Guinea pigs exiting the block. No wonder our poor Femi is so distraught.

Femi is a Jack. on 11:25 - Feb 11 with 3665 viewsWarwickHunt

Femi is a Jack. on 10:45 - Feb 11 by sg1912

Rational.

ps while you've got the dictionary out, look up "advisory". Oh aye - and "ellipsis".
Femi is a Jack. on 12:40 - Feb 11 with 3621 viewsHighjack

Femi is a Jack. on 11:25 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Rational.

ps while you've got the dictionary out, look up "advisory". Oh aye - and "ellipsis".

I stumbled upon a word called “pedant” and there’s a big 2 page picture of you next to it.

Femi is a Jack. on 12:42 - Feb 11 with 3615 viewsWarwickHunt

Femi is a Jack. on 12:40 - Feb 11 by Highjack

I stumbled upon a word called “pedant” and there’s a big 2 page picture of you next to it.

A "word called pedant"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024