Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks 11:58 - Feb 10 with 9160 viewsSwanseaman

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 11:59 - Feb 10 with 5165 views_

Fair play. This just sums up how sad and lost a lot of our fans are.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:15 - Feb 10 with 5106 viewsSirjohnalot

Yes, I would. If he can bring in a wealthy consortium that invests in the squad and makes us a sustainable Premiership side, then absolutely. He's screwed things up massively, he resigned but why would you not want to allow someone the chance of redemption and to correct previous misdeeds ?

Alternative is to continue with the owners who are not liked and to slowly sink. But as least we could feel smug that Jenkins is gone. It's business and if he can help us thrive, I would take him back in a heartbeat.

Its a big IF, but it may well be the case that he is far more savvy this time in seeking assurances for what is needed.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:18 - Feb 10 with 5087 viewsandrew

If he stays away from signings and contracts then I don’t care as long as we don’t have to sell to buy.

He can chip in and all.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:21 - Feb 10 with 5059 viewsjasper_T

The man still won't agree a date for mediation with the trust, or admit any responsibility in our decline over the past 3 years (and footballing decline over the last 5).
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:24 - Feb 10 with 5047 viewsSwanseaman

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:18 - Feb 10 by andrew

If he stays away from signings and contracts then I don’t care as long as we don’t have to sell to buy.

He can chip in and all.

Same. If he can keep out of player recruitment it could work.

there are more clubs who fail due to lack of resources, than those who don't succeed because they have money.

All the highest placed clubs in the Prem, are the wealthiest and spend the most on transfers each season.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 12:30]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:41 - Feb 10 with 4986 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins and Co. = sell outs.

Their main problem was not fooking off when they should have, preferring to keep bleeding the club instead, the flip side of that is if it wasn't them it would be another faceless yank .

Jenkins main problem was not employing a professional CEO with a correct CV, which would have helped the club transition from championship to a global prem league brand .once again greed was at play here too, certainly small minded thinking .

Would he be welcome back ? I think it would be very hard, I've wanted him gone for at least 4/5 yrs and that's on record, his only redemption would be to save the club before it fell too far and have in tow very rich backers and his mate tutu to broker a new way forward in transfers and keep well away from any transfer dealings !

Stranger things have happened, but considering when these boys were in full control last time, they could only interest yank crooks in to buying the club and had a global advertising reach as far as the Patti raj so I won't be holding my breath .

If Jenkins wants redemption he'd have to pull a pretty fookin amazing rabbit out the hat !
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:42 - Feb 10 with 4977 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:15 - Feb 10 by Sirjohnalot

Yes, I would. If he can bring in a wealthy consortium that invests in the squad and makes us a sustainable Premiership side, then absolutely. He's screwed things up massively, he resigned but why would you not want to allow someone the chance of redemption and to correct previous misdeeds ?

Alternative is to continue with the owners who are not liked and to slowly sink. But as least we could feel smug that Jenkins is gone. It's business and if he can help us thrive, I would take him back in a heartbeat.

Its a big IF, but it may well be the case that he is far more savvy this time in seeking assurances for what is needed.

Unbelievable that anyone with an ounce of a brain could write such rubbish

It’s Jenkins that has brought Swansea City AFC to its knees

A man that failed in his own business, now with Swans and you would have him back

Swansea must have the dullest supporters following football
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:50 - Feb 10 with 4928 viewsSwanseaman

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:42 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

A man that failed in his own business, now with Swans and you would have him back

He'd need to keep completely out of any decisions, even as an adviser.

But he does have a problem of wanting to give advice and to try and control things.

Login to get fewer ads

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:51 - Feb 10 with 4912 viewsAnotherJohn

Leaving aside the issue of Huw's involvement, my ideal would be a SE Asian or Chinese consortium. We want people from a culture where the prestige of owning a British football team is seen as much more important than the financial angle. Leicester were really lucky with the Srivaddhanaprabha family.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:57 - Feb 10 with 4856 viewsjack_lord

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:42 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

I agree with what you have said about Huw. When Chris comes for dinner, does Chris bang his knife and fork on the table about how Huw is misunderstood?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 4852 viewsBillyChong

What makes anyone think the guy who found a bunch of skint yanks to sell out to will manage to find some wealthy Arabs to buy the club?
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:59 - Feb 10 with 4838 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

It’s a cautious yes from me. Selling to the Yanks was a gargantuan cock-up, but everyone makes mistakes and I believe in giving people a second chance.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:08 - Feb 10 with 4798 viewsSwanseaman

for all we know Jenkins may have been in talks with Arabs for a while.

It will probably come to nothing, but if he became so desperate to redeem himself, it's something he could have been planning.

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:09 - Feb 10 with 4793 viewsUxbridge

Cripes. I remember when, as a fanbase, we took pride in being a self-sufficient football club that made our own way and mocked other fanbases who chased the lure of some random billionaire spunking money in the hope of buying success and making our club their plaything.

Maybe things have changed. Maybe the sale changed all that and, if we're going to be alienated from the ownership, then might as well go for the one with the deepest pockets. It's a sad reflection on how the debate has moved on though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:10 - Feb 10 with 4790 viewsLoyaI

I’d take him from the back, he will then knowwhat its like to get shafted!

Silly cnt

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk. Poll: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Loyal/polls/2138/who-should-be-swansea-number-1
Poll: Favourite Lube?

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:14 - Feb 10 with 4775 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:59 - Feb 10 by JacksawayatWalesgame

It’s a cautious yes from me. Selling to the Yanks was a gargantuan cock-up, but everyone makes mistakes and I believe in giving people a second chance.

It was a big mistake for Swansea City AFC, but wasn’t a mistake for the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and all the others as they were only interested in the money they would get and couldn’t care too hoots about the football club.

As can be seen in how they kept the Trust out of the money

Another deluded Swansea supporter with no flight in their belly
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:19 - Feb 10 with 4757 viewsSwanseaman

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:09 - Feb 10 by Uxbridge

Cripes. I remember when, as a fanbase, we took pride in being a self-sufficient football club that made our own way and mocked other fanbases who chased the lure of some random billionaire spunking money in the hope of buying success and making our club their plaything.

Maybe things have changed. Maybe the sale changed all that and, if we're going to be alienated from the ownership, then might as well go for the one with the deepest pockets. It's a sad reflection on how the debate has moved on though.

What might have changed their minds is that our local consortium we all thought was so great, ended up shafting us.

If Cardiff could manage to find a billionaire owner Vincent Tan, there's always a possibility we could do the same.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 13:29]

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:25 - Feb 10 with 4733 viewsSirjohnalot

My point was IF he can bring in a wealthy consortium then I would yes. His position in the club if he were to return, of course, is a different matter.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 4660 viewsDewi1jack

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:14 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

It was a big mistake for Swansea City AFC, but wasn’t a mistake for the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and all the others as they were only interested in the money they would get and couldn’t care too hoots about the football club.

And it takes one of our Eastern cousins to point out the fuggin obvious

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:47 - Feb 10 with 4645 viewsbermudajack

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:19 - Feb 10 by Swanseaman

What might have changed their minds is that our local consortium we all thought was so great, ended up shafting us.

If Cardiff could manage to find a billionaire owner Vincent Tan, there's always a possibility we could do the same.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 13:29]

It’s a definite NO from me...

The very thought of our fans forgiving and forgetting Jenkins for the absolute mess he has made of our club - after 1 weeks resignation - for the lure of alternate foreign investment, sums up the sad state of football society today...£££££

I seriously hope I never bump into him... ever 😳😳😳

Not trustworthy
Self reightious pr*ck
Turncoat/ Backstabber
Clueless DOF
Lies, lies, lies

I’d rather us be playing Macclesfield Town in a near empty stadium with 3- 4,000 loyal fans than have him back involved in our club...

Any foreign investment will be doomed IMO with his association & involvement

Do us all a favour Jenks... enjoy your £Millions made on the back of our club.
Stay away, (unless your prepared to stand shoulder to shoulder with us real fans in the stands and take what’s coming - like a man)
Then I might regain some of the respect I once held for you...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:54 - Feb 10 with 4613 viewsWarwickHunt

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”

Fûck him. Cûnt.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:11 - Feb 10 with 4541 viewsPozuelosSideys

75% have voted that they would have him back?

Fck my eyes. This guy, Morgan, JVZ, Katzen etc should be the target of the fans disdain, not the Yanks. THEY are the ones that stitched the Trust up, They are the ones who should be up against any legal action they take. THEY are the ones who run the clubs financials into the ground etc

Jesus wept

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 4496 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:14 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

Maybe I am deluded. The drugs obviously aren’t working.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 4475 viewsQJumpingJack

If the story is true and the Americans are looking to sell then lets hope they do some due diligence on HJ and these potential new owners.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:24 - Feb 10 with 4466 viewssainthelens

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:11 - Feb 10 by PozuelosSideys

75% have voted that they would have him back?

Fck my eyes. This guy, Morgan, JVZ, Katzen etc should be the target of the fans disdain, not the Yanks. THEY are the ones that stitched the Trust up, They are the ones who should be up against any legal action they take. THEY are the ones who run the clubs financials into the ground etc

Jesus wept

This.
Huw will be see that and be swinging his cock in excitement. Should not be within a roof slate of the club again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024