Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28558 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:05 - Aug 11 with 7088 viewshobo

Support the team. Hate the board
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:12 - Aug 11 with 7034 viewsjacktheripper

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:05 - Aug 11 by hobo

Support the team. Hate the board

Spot on. Support the team not the regime
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:13 - Aug 11 with 7023 viewsCaptain_Sham

Read several posts the other day saying that they hoped Potter had walked so it would crank up the pressure on the board. He is about the only hope we have right now.

Its just a ride.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:15 - Aug 11 with 7009 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:13 - Aug 11 by Captain_Sham

Read several posts the other day saying that they hoped Potter had walked so it would crank up the pressure on the board. He is about the only hope we have right now.

Some would dearly love that.

For us to never have the chance to put things right.

Total kunts

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:15 - Aug 11 with 7006 viewsDarran

Hideous thread from a hideous prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:17 - Aug 11 with 6979 viewsFerrieBodde

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level by TheResurrection 1 Sep 2017 22:06
The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it.

The Club still isn't perfect, but which one is? The Trust still need a genuine revamp and refresh to communicate effectively to both Board and fans. The friendly game ticket prices is an example of this. But the overall picture is one of a Club getting back on track and improving. Nothing too much to shout about in isolation as the only was was up after the disaster of the last 2 years or so.

But nevertheless we're getting our act together. Off the pitch and since January, on it.

Commercially we will see the benefits, we have professionals involved, true business people with contacts who will increase revenue. Better sponsorships and business partners to be tapped into. The profile of SCFC is on the rise, more professional media interaction, website, Twitter, Facebook, more games being streamed, all on the up.

The football aspect will now follow. The U-23's had a tremendously successful season and our Academy and training facilities are now state of the art. This will only help everything we are trying to achieve.

Anyone one of us that has supported this Club back in the day, when we stop and think about things, will struggle to believe it's all actually been a true story.

We are 7 years - SEVEN YEARS - in the EPL and it's time now to quit the childish quips about "the Yanks" ; "the sell-outs" etc. What we've achieved, led by the old Board and now the new is nothing short of a miracle, it's phenomenal!! I have spent enough time voicing an angry opinion about the goings on of all concerned, but all said and done, they've done us proud.

The football squad we will take into the Premier League from now is arguably the best since we've been here.

Goalkeeper - as solid as we could hope for and Fab is Swansea's no. 1 without a shadow of a doubt. The way we accumulate GK's should mean at least one of them will be good enough to step in if he's ever injured ;-)

Defence - Been a revelation under Clement as we now defend as a team with responsibility for this aspect on every player. Naughts comes in for ridiculous stick but for me he's completely dependable. Everyone loves to scapegoat and bully somebody. Naughts gets too much of this. Cover at full back would've been great but it didn't happen and he won't let us down - same as he didn't last season. Fede and Maws have now formed a strong partnership and have enjoyed playing alongside each other for some time and are growing very strong. I love Olsson, he's as competitive as they come, the sheer determination in everything he does is infectious. We've also got ball players right along the back and we can now adapt perfectly well to a 3-5-2 with Bartley and VdH able to step in when needed. Rangel is an able deputy and Clucas can cover the left. We are solid at the back.

Midfield - We will be very strong and competitive in midfield this season. The signing of Sanches is truly unbelievable and exciting and the options we now have in this area are plentiful - off the bench too. I'm sure Clement and the Board would've loved to add another wider player but we won't be held ransom and pay massively over the odds - that's not good business. Carroll has been outstanding since coming in, Clucas has fitted in with ease and technically just what we need, these 2 will keep the ball flowing freely and accurately all around the park, with Carroll more than adept at set pieces and corners. Fer, Ki and Mesa all have genuine claims of fighting for a first XI slot and Ayew can play deeper or wide to provide options. Leon's still about as are Routs, Narsingh and Dyer so we're not having to rely on the old guard like we did last season, and these boys will still have something to offer as the season goes on, I'm sure of that. Southampton have made Europe on squads similar to ours and we can genuinely aim to look a lot higher up the league than we could this time last season, as far as up as that remains to be seen, but why not.

Up front - Bony, Tammy and Ayew is our strongest front line since the EPL without a shadow of doubt. Bony, in my opinion, is the missing piece in the jigsaw, he has the exact qualities we've been crying out for and Llorente could simply not provide. I think the 3 can play together in a 4-3-3 with Bony in the middle and Tammy and Ayew either side. It won't be Tammy's preferred option, same as it isn't for Rashford, bit it's a genuine alternative option for us.

Options are good and options we now have in abundance.

Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.

Next level? We're getting there if not arrived already, so let's see it for what it is, embrace the changes and enjoy what's going to be a bloody good season of football with some outstanding talent on show.

What the hell are you so angry about? Shouldn't you be over the fvcking moon? According to your own words we've reached the next level!

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 13:18]
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:18 - Aug 11 with 6966 viewsicecoldjack

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS !
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:18 - Aug 11 with 6966 viewsNeath_Jack

I can't wait for today, been looking forward to it all f*cking week.

F*ck the negative bastards on here!

UppaF*ckingJacks!!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:19 - Aug 11 with 6949 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:15 - Aug 11 by Darran

LIFE IS KARMA

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:20 - Aug 11 with 6940 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:17 - Aug 11 by FerrieBodde

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level by TheResurrection 1 Sep 2017 22:06
The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it.

The Club still isn't perfect, but which one is? The Trust still need a genuine revamp and refresh to communicate effectively to both Board and fans. The friendly game ticket prices is an example of this. But the overall picture is one of a Club getting back on track and improving. Nothing too much to shout about in isolation as the only was was up after the disaster of the last 2 years or so.

But nevertheless we're getting our act together. Off the pitch and since January, on it.

Commercially we will see the benefits, we have professionals involved, true business people with contacts who will increase revenue. Better sponsorships and business partners to be tapped into. The profile of SCFC is on the rise, more professional media interaction, website, Twitter, Facebook, more games being streamed, all on the up.

The football aspect will now follow. The U-23's had a tremendously successful season and our Academy and training facilities are now state of the art. This will only help everything we are trying to achieve.

Anyone one of us that has supported this Club back in the day, when we stop and think about things, will struggle to believe it's all actually been a true story.

We are 7 years - SEVEN YEARS - in the EPL and it's time now to quit the childish quips about "the Yanks" ; "the sell-outs" etc. What we've achieved, led by the old Board and now the new is nothing short of a miracle, it's phenomenal!! I have spent enough time voicing an angry opinion about the goings on of all concerned, but all said and done, they've done us proud.

The football squad we will take into the Premier League from now is arguably the best since we've been here.

Goalkeeper - as solid as we could hope for and Fab is Swansea's no. 1 without a shadow of a doubt. The way we accumulate GK's should mean at least one of them will be good enough to step in if he's ever injured ;-)

Defence - Been a revelation under Clement as we now defend as a team with responsibility for this aspect on every player. Naughts comes in for ridiculous stick but for me he's completely dependable. Everyone loves to scapegoat and bully somebody. Naughts gets too much of this. Cover at full back would've been great but it didn't happen and he won't let us down - same as he didn't last season. Fede and Maws have now formed a strong partnership and have enjoyed playing alongside each other for some time and are growing very strong. I love Olsson, he's as competitive as they come, the sheer determination in everything he does is infectious. We've also got ball players right along the back and we can now adapt perfectly well to a 3-5-2 with Bartley and VdH able to step in when needed. Rangel is an able deputy and Clucas can cover the left. We are solid at the back.

Midfield - We will be very strong and competitive in midfield this season. The signing of Sanches is truly unbelievable and exciting and the options we now have in this area are plentiful - off the bench too. I'm sure Clement and the Board would've loved to add another wider player but we won't be held ransom and pay massively over the odds - that's not good business. Carroll has been outstanding since coming in, Clucas has fitted in with ease and technically just what we need, these 2 will keep the ball flowing freely and accurately all around the park, with Carroll more than adept at set pieces and corners. Fer, Ki and Mesa all have genuine claims of fighting for a first XI slot and Ayew can play deeper or wide to provide options. Leon's still about as are Routs, Narsingh and Dyer so we're not having to rely on the old guard like we did last season, and these boys will still have something to offer as the season goes on, I'm sure of that. Southampton have made Europe on squads similar to ours and we can genuinely aim to look a lot higher up the league than we could this time last season, as far as up as that remains to be seen, but why not.

Up front - Bony, Tammy and Ayew is our strongest front line since the EPL without a shadow of doubt. Bony, in my opinion, is the missing piece in the jigsaw, he has the exact qualities we've been crying out for and Llorente could simply not provide. I think the 3 can play together in a 4-3-3 with Bony in the middle and Tammy and Ayew either side. It won't be Tammy's preferred option, same as it isn't for Rashford, bit it's a genuine alternative option for us.

Options are good and options we now have in abundance.

Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.

Next level? We're getting there if not arrived already, so let's see it for what it is, embrace the changes and enjoy what's going to be a bloody good season of football with some outstanding talent on show.

What the hell are you so angry about? Shouldn't you be over the fvcking moon? According to your own words we've reached the next level!

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 13:18]

Little coward. BOO!!

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:25 - Aug 11 with 6894 viewsHighjack

Who the hell wants us to lose?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:26 - Aug 11 with 6891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hideous, attention seeking thread from someone who thinks it's "all about him".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:26 - Aug 11 with 6880 viewsFerrieBodde

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:20 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Little coward. BOO!!

Shouldn't you be bumming Paul Clement or licking Tom Carroll's arse like he's David Silva like you usually do? Fvck off you little cvnt.

But really, lighten up young man. We've reached the next level. You should be happy--you got exactly what you wanted. What the hell are you so angry at me for, blimey.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 13:28]
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:27 - Aug 11 with 6874 viewsirishswan546

No true Swansea fan should want us to lose today, so don't confuse people being unhappy with the way the club has been run from a financial point of view over the last few seasons and their support of the players who remain and the manager. The vast majority on this site want the team and Potter to do well and appreciate he is working under extremely difficult circumstances that none of us know if he was aware of before taking the job.

My only hope for this season is we back the manager and team and that if later in the season things aren't going our way that people including fans and board remember this time of the season and give the manager the backing he deserves.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 13:31]
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:32 - Aug 11 with 6817 viewsbyron

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:25 - Aug 11 by Highjack

Who the hell wants us to lose?

By five clear goals

Benny

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:35 - Aug 11 with 6800 viewsItchySphincter

Somewhat bizarrely I have heard rumblings that the board aren’t happy with Potter and want him out.

Anyway, nearly there, can’t f*ckng wait. The ball is going to be all over the place in this weather, let’s see how our young footballers cope.

Thirsty.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:36 - Aug 11 with 6789 viewsdobjack2

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:32 - Aug 11 by byron

By five clear goals

Apart from the obvious ones.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:41 - Aug 11 with 6745 viewsoldgrey

If you think that you are a fool.
Even during the Petty era, no-one wanted the team to lose but they wanted the carpetbaggers out just like now.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:45 - Aug 11 with 6700 viewspeenemunde

No he’s right.
The only way for the anti-board protests to gather pace is for the team to do poorly.

I’ve been saying the same thing for ages.
Win on the pitch is not conducive, so the anti board brigade are adopting a scorched earth policy.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 13:47]
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:46 - Aug 11 with 6711 viewsIAN05

Anyone who wants us to lose any game is an idiot.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:48 - Aug 11 with 6692 viewsCooperman

These threads are getting rather silly. Fans wanting SCFC to lose because of the actions of board members and owners? Ridiculous.

Fans wanting SCFC to lose so that they can points score on an internet forum? Equally ridiculous.

And I will not be there today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:51 - Aug 11 with 6650 viewspeenemunde

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:48 - Aug 11 by Cooperman

These threads are getting rather silly. Fans wanting SCFC to lose because of the actions of board members and owners? Ridiculous.

Fans wanting SCFC to lose so that they can points score on an internet forum? Equally ridiculous.

And I will not be there today.

Plastic
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:01 - Aug 11 with 6606 viewsbarry_island

The enemy within.

What an interesting phrase.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:02 - Aug 11 with 6596 viewsDaggyjack

Stupid thread but typical of the Res.
Hate the board, love the team.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:16 - Aug 11 with 6527 viewsLoyal

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:15 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Some would dearly love that.

For us to never have the chance to put things right.

Total kunts

I don't know any Swansea City supporters who want the team to lose.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024