Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glory Days 00:18 - Feb 15 with 945 viewslonglostjack

The Celtic vs Valencia result tonight got me reminiscing.

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 0:21]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Glory Days on 00:20 - Feb 15 with 936 viewsLoyal

Even qualifying out of that group was a piece of Welsh football history.
Even though we represented England ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Glory Days on 06:36 - Feb 15 with 872 viewsbuilthjack

The press have made a big thing about Chelsea beating Malmo. Yet we stuffed them a few years ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Glory Days on 11:06 - Feb 15 with 760 viewswestwalesed

Never mind the Celtic game every time I see / hear about Valencia I reminisce!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Glory Days on 11:58 - Feb 15 with 727 viewsicecoldjack

Fair play, it was harder to fook it up than to get it right but Jenkins and captain marvel back stabber monk managed to do just that !

Massive injury list later Laudrup was sacked and our path to mediocrity was set.

Laudrup and his wife had a massive soft spot for the city of Swansea too, never mind eh ..
Glory Days on 18:43 - Feb 15 with 581 viewsLoyal

That night in Valencia with that team at that time was our finest hour in all my Swansea City supporting days. I can't think of any equal.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Glory Days on 19:15 - Feb 15 with 560 viewssainthelens

Glory Days on 18:43 - Feb 15 by Loyal

That night in Valencia with that team at that time was our finest hour in all my Swansea City supporting days. I can't think of any equal.

This.
And being there I did cast my mind back to standing in the rain at Hartlepool for a midweek game in Div.4.
Glory Days on 20:43 - Feb 15 with 541 viewswestwalesed

Glory Days on 18:43 - Feb 15 by Loyal

Don’t want to be depressing but I can’t see it ever happening again 😥

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024