Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 21:19 - Mar 15 with 1161 viewsDarran

Is this one a repeat? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I could swear I watched it 25 years ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:21 - Mar 15 with 821 viewsJackfath

Does my head in. Celebrities telling us to give up our money when they command huge fees for being utter cocks for a few hours. Only 29p in the pound goes to the charity too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:24 - Mar 15 with 813 viewsDarran

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:21 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Does my head in. Celebrities telling us to give up our money when they command huge fees for being utter cocks for a few hours. Only 29p in the pound goes to the charity too.

Where does the other 71p go? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:36 - Mar 15 with 783 viewsdickythorpe

Lenny Henry telling me to donate to food bank, surely over the years him and his gutsy ex have " guilt shed " stones in weight!!!

That Olive Colman is annoying me now. From 2 minute part in the Office to Oscar winner in 15 years!!!!! One of the worst acceptance speeches of all time

Anyway I wont go on.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:39 - Mar 15 with 776 viewsBrynCartwright

I doubt the celebrities command any fees for doing the things they do, and also the 29% figure is also probably a made up thing as well, but apart from that, I just massively object to these privatised fundraisers. The causes paid for by Children In Need and this Comic Relief bollox should be paid for by central government taxation, and foreign aid is another matter completely.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:40 - Mar 15 with 776 viewsDarran

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:36 - Mar 15 by dickythorpe

Lenny Henry telling me to donate to food bank, surely over the years him and his gutsy ex have " guilt shed " stones in weight!!!

That Olive Colman is annoying me now. From 2 minute part in the Office to Oscar winner in 15 years!!!!! One of the worst acceptance speeches of all time

Anyway I wont go on.

And The Favourite was shit too.

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 774 viewsunion_jack

Anyway I wont go on.

Know what you mean about ‘Olive’.

She’s a little overexposed at the moment. Needs to rest for a while then pick her parts as an Oscar winner can.

And as for Comic bloody Relief, it gets totally on my nerves. Well it would do if I bothered to watch it which I haven’t done for many, many years.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:48 - Mar 15 with 760 viewsdickythorpe

And another thing, how can you take comedians telling you suicide is awful when they take the piss out of such subjects ? What happened to the stand up routines?
Years ago it was funny and uplifting.....then Keane came on singing their one and only hit which would have the most positive man feeling despair!
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:50 - Mar 15 with 751 viewsBrynCartwright

Anyway I wont go on.

She was in Peep Show, not The Office mun, and she is a pretty good actress ( note, I used the word "actress" there instead of "actor" which is what all the "woke" luvvies want us to use these days for ladies that are actresses but want to be actors). Christ I'm confused.

Login to get fewer ads

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:56 - Mar 15 with 735 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No one with a remote to change the channel or an off switch on their TV then?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:59 - Mar 15 with 716 viewsDarran

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:50 - Mar 15 by BrynCartwright

She was in Peep Show, not The Office mun, and she is a pretty good actress ( note, I used the word "actress" there instead of "actor" which is what all the "woke" luvvies want us to use these days for ladies that are actresses but want to be actors). Christ I'm confused.

Stop going out of your way to annoy Lisa.

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:01 - Mar 15 with 710 viewsdickythorpe

Incorrect Bryn, she was in the Office for about 2 minutes.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:01 - Mar 15 with 707 viewsdickythorpe

Bryn, she's a poor actor.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:04 - Mar 15 with 695 viewsBrynCartwright

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:01 - Mar 15 by dickythorpe

Incorrect Bryn, she was in the Office for about 2 minutes.

Wow, blow me. who did she play in The Office?

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:05 - Mar 15 with 693 viewslondonlisa2001

Not according to their audited financial statements, which I’ve just looked at.

Obviously people on here know better though.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:09 - Mar 15 with 681 viewsBrynCartwright

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:04 - Mar 15 by BrynCartwright

Wow, blow me. who did she play in The Office?

'Ere she be...my mistake. well done Dicky...

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:12 - Mar 15 with 678 viewslondonlisa2001

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 21:59 - Mar 15 by Darran

Stop going out of your way to annoy Lisa.

I’m sure Olivia Colman must be really gutted what some on here think of her. She was fantastic in Broadchurch I thought.

Actor, actress - no one cares. Oscars use the term actress and there’s not an audience more ‘woke’ than a Hollywood at the moment.

File under the category of people on planetswans getting outraged about something no one is outraged by in the first place.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:15 - Mar 15 with 670 viewsJackfath

Terrorist sympathisers love it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:17 - Mar 15 with 661 viewsLeonWasGod

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:15 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Terrorist sympathisers love it.

Never mind that. Where does the other 71p go?
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:20 - Mar 15 with 654 viewslondonlisa2001

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:17 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

Never mind that. Where does the other 71p go?

Same place as the 29p.

They cover all their operational and other costs through specific legacies, sponsors etc. All direct fundraising (eg this show) goes to projects.

I’ve just looked at their accounts. Which are audited.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:25 - Mar 15 with 643 viewsdickythorpe

Those accounts could be fudged Lisa, I mean the BBC had Jimmy Saville on their books for years.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:25 - Mar 15 with 643 viewsLeonWasGod

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:20 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

Same place as the 29p.

They cover all their operational and other costs through specific legacies, sponsors etc. All direct fundraising (eg this show) goes to projects.

I’ve just looked at their accounts. Which are audited.

That's not so bad then is it. Good for them. I can live with a bit of crap tv if it means some kids causes get a much needed boost.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:28 - Mar 15 with 639 viewsBrynCartwright

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:01 - Mar 15 by dickythorpe

Bryn, she's a poor actor.

No, I think she's a pretty good actress. She plays a bitch in Fleabag really well. Whether she's Oscar material is something else, as I'll never, ever, be in a position to want to watch The Favourite voluntarilly.

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:28 - Mar 15 with 637 viewsdickythorpe

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:25 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

That's not so bad then is it. Good for them. I can live with a bit of crap tv if it means some kids causes get a much needed boost.

Other chocolate bars are available.
Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:28 - Mar 15 with 636 viewsDarran

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:25 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

The kids in Africa don’t seem to be getting a boost everything’s the same as every other year.

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:31 - Mar 15 with 631 viewsdickythorpe

Comic Relief Tonight 🔴 on 22:28 - Mar 15 by BrynCartwright

No, I think she's a pretty good actress. She plays a bitch in Fleabag really well. Whether she's Oscar material is something else, as I'll never, ever, be in a position to want to watch The Favourite voluntarilly.

Bryn, you've been brainwashed by the media. Never in a million years is she a better actress than Meryl Streep......but one of them has a 9 inch gold member on the side of her bedside cabinet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024