Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud as can be. 20:15 - Mar 16 with 3251 viewsjack2jack

What can I say, so proud of the lads and Mr Potter today.
To take City all the way, absolutely fantastic.
Oh and before I forget, no posts of so and so should have done this, or closed down that player bollocks on this thread please.
Take a bow each and everyone.
COYS.
Proud as can be. on 20:35 - Mar 16 with 2196 viewscentrestandswan

We are getting loads of support on the BBC Sport web site comments on the game.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Proud as can be. on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 2154 viewsPegojack

Well said OP, top post.
Proud as can be. on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 2144 viewslondonlisa2001

Absolutely spot on OP.
Proud as can be. on 20:47 - Mar 16 with 2119 viewssainthelens

Top thread, but that's the worst I've felt since losing to Barnsley on pens.
Proud as can be. on 20:51 - Mar 16 with 2094 viewsmonmouth

Proud as can be. on 20:47 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

Yep this. We won the f* cking game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Proud as can be. on 20:51 - Mar 16 with 2093 viewsFireboy2

Just had a quick look through the topics and cant find any posts by that b€llend dyss

Wonder why

Btw after the red mist has subsided im a proud jack in lancs getting ready to give it to any citeh fan i see
Proud as can be. on 20:55 - Mar 16 with 2071 viewsjack2jack

Felt like shit myself, that's normal, but what an effort, don't feel so bad now, and why, because we couldn't have done anymore, that's what you want to see.
We played, arguably one of, if not the best team in Europe, and put the sh!ts up 'em.👍.
Proud as can be. on 20:58 - Mar 16 with 2040 viewsjack2jack

Proud as can be. on 20:51 - Mar 16 by Fireboy2

Just had a quick look through the topics and cant find any posts by that b€llend dyss

Wonder why

Btw after the red mist has subsided im a proud jack in lancs getting ready to give it to any citeh fan i see

Think I saw some bollox on the match day thread, but I'm having none of the negative stuff tonight.(I don't mean you btw)
Have a great evening.👍
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 21:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Proud as can be. on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 2037 viewssainthelens

Proud as can be. on 20:55 - Mar 16 by jack2jack

Felt like shit myself, that's normal, but what an effort, don't feel so bad now, and why, because we couldn't have done anymore, that's what you want to see.
We played, arguably one of, if not the best team in Europe, and put the sh!ts up 'em.👍.

Agree my friend, but am in my 50s and being purely selfish, that's probably the only chance I'll get to have seen us in the semis. I wish I didn't care so much.
Proud as can be. on 21:02 - Mar 16 with 1999 viewsmonmouth

Proud as can be. on 20:59 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

Agree my friend, but am in my 50s and being purely selfish, that's probably the only chance I'll get to have seen us in the semis. I wish I didn't care so much.

Yep, me too. I was five when we reached the last one. This was as close as I’m likely to get, and I was cheated out of it. That’s really tough to swallow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Proud as can be. on 21:04 - Mar 16 with 1983 viewsjack2jack

Proud as can be. on 20:59 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

Mate I know, when we went two up, I was almost in tears. Daft innit.
Proud as can be. on 21:05 - Mar 16 with 1977 viewssainthelens

Proud as can be. on 21:02 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Yep, me too. I was five when we reached the last one. This was as close as I’m likely to get, and I was cheated out of it. That’s really tough to swallow.

As proper fans, as if being shafted by our board wasn't enough, we've had to suffer now being cheated. You think youve seen it all eh.
Proud as can be. on 21:15 - Mar 16 with 1930 viewsFireboy2

Proud as can be. on 20:58 - Mar 16 by jack2jack

Think I saw some bollox on the match day thread, but I'm having none of the negative stuff tonight.(I don't mean you btw)
Have a great evening.👍
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 21:00]

Trying to J2J but its hard, i normally switch off 10 mins after a game as it started to ruin my life but this one is really hard to take
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 21:15]
Proud as can be. on 21:17 - Mar 16 with 1906 viewsFireboy2

Proud as can be. on 21:04 - Mar 16 by jack2jack

Mate I know, when we went two up, I was almost in tears. Daft innit.

So was I matey, kept rubbing my eyes.

But hey ho the PL big boys got their way.
Proud as can be. on 21:19 - Mar 16 with 1887 viewsjack2jack

Proud as can be. on 21:15 - Mar 16 by Fireboy2

Trying to J2J but its hard, i normally switch off 10 mins after a game as it started to ruin my life but this one is really hard to take
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 21:15]

No I meant DYSS's bollox.👍
Proud as can be. on 21:29 - Mar 16 with 1841 viewsLeonWasGod

The official match appreciation thread. Nice one j2j 👍

So proud of the boys and Potter tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed that even if I’ve no nails left and need cleaner undercrackers.
Proud as can be. on 21:33 - Mar 16 with 1816 viewsFireboy2

Proud as can be. on 21:19 - Mar 16 by jack2jack

No I meant DYSS's bollox.👍

I know you did matey 👍
Proud as can be. on 22:25 - Mar 16 with 1665 viewsJonathans_coat

Proud as can be. on 21:29 - Mar 16 by LeonWasGod

The official match appreciation thread. Nice one j2j 👍

So proud of the boys and Potter tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed that even if I’ve no nails left and need cleaner undercrackers.

Superb performance really from the kids against indisputably one of the best teams in the world right now.

Gave them an almighty scare, and it took a stroke of luck, and a great deal of assistance from the officials for them to scrape a victory in the dying minutes of the game. As gutted as I am, I cannot help but feel enormous pride in our young team.
Proud as can be. on 23:09 - Mar 16 with 1610 viewsSTID2017

Agree with this. Too young for our previous FA Cup Semi's so at about 60 minutes I was beginning to look forward to the Wembleyy trip.
Nothing that happened in the following 30+ minutes convinced me we deserved to miss out.
Well done all today.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Proud as can be. on 23:20 - Mar 16 with 1591 viewsandrew

Proud as can be. on 23:09 - Mar 16 by STID2017

Agree with this. Too young for our previous FA Cup Semi's so at about 60 minutes I was beginning to look forward to the Wembleyy trip.
Nothing that happened in the following 30+ minutes convinced me we deserved to miss out.
Well done all today.

Last time I felt this bad was when we lost 1-0 down here to Cardiff in 2009...

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Proud as can be. on 23:23 - Mar 16 with 1578 viewsjackrabbit

Well said.
I was at the MS today watching Wales win the Grand Slam. I'd like to have gone on to the Liberty to see the Cup tie but for some unfathomable reason it was arranged in such a way as to make attendance at both games impossible. So as a result I was on the M4 on my way back to London listening to Swans on BBC Wales. It sounded like a fantastic game. Man City benefited from another 'Top 6 penalty'. Great effort by the Swans . Al the radio commentators were very impressed and I thought Potter's post-match interview was magnanimous and did him a huge credit.
Sounds like we were royally screwed by officialdom.

Oh by the way, if the usual pedants on here start accusing me of disloyalty by choosing the rugby match over the Swans, I would point out that I have had my rugby tickets since November and they cost me 95 quid each. I didn’t know then that Swans would have a major cup tie on the same day. The more pertinent question is why did the FA organise a timing for this match so that it clashed with another major sporting event of huge importance to the Welsh sporting public. Hubris.
Proud as can be. on 23:51 - Mar 16 with 1531 viewsBadlands

Celina's goal is how Potter wants us to break but so many teams just pack midfield or defence it is impossible.
One of the best goals I've seen from the Swans for years.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Proud as can be. on 06:29 - Mar 17 with 1401 viewsChief

I told the youngster sitting next to me not to get excited. I told myself too.

Fack I feel sick. Still fuming.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Proud as can be. on 07:22 - Mar 17 with 1354 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Proud as can be. on 23:51 - Mar 16 by Badlands

Celina's goal is how Potter wants us to break but so many teams just pack midfield or defence it is impossible.
One of the best goals I've seen from the Swans for years.

Just watched it back. As good a goal as any PL team (top 4) would score. Breathtaking.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Proud as can be. on 08:42 - Mar 17 with 1271 viewsJackfath

Good OP, Max.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024