Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. 19:17 - Mar 19 with 18539 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The plot thickens...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47626855

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:27 - Mar 19 with 7409 viewsOldjack

Have our little no hopers paid up yet?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:39 - Mar 19 with 7369 viewsSmellyplumz

Whole thing utterly stinks

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:04 - Mar 19 with 7295 viewspencoedjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:27 - Mar 19 by Oldjack

Have our little no hopers paid up yet?

As we have heard nothing I doubt it
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 7275 viewslonglostjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:04 - Mar 19 by pencoedjack

As we have heard nothing I doubt it

What does Valleyboy have to say about all this?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:23 - Mar 19 with 7236 viewsplasjack

This will not look good for them regarding future player signings unless they pay up.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:39 - Mar 20 with 6921 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:23 - Mar 19 by plasjack

This will not look good for them regarding future player signings unless they pay up.

People said that about the Cornelius deal. Ho hum.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:26 - Mar 20 with 6775 viewsBadlands

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:39 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

People said that about the Cornelius deal. Ho hum.

... and they were right.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:45 - Mar 20 with 6746 viewssainthelens

Sums up everything that they are. A scum of an excuse of a club. Claiming to be everything that they arnt/Never have or will be.
Login to get fewer ads

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:51 - Mar 20 with 6736 viewsGB11

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:45 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

Sums up everything that they are. A scum of an excuse of a club. Claiming to be everything that they arnt/Never have or will be.

Absolute child
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:12 - Mar 20 with 6695 viewssainthelens

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:51 - Mar 20 by GB11

Absolute child

My opinion so fck off.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:26 - Mar 20 with 6656 viewsGB11

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:12 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

My opinion so fck off.

Imagine being this angry over something so meaningless.

All the best for the rest of the season mukka
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:37 - Mar 20 with 6629 viewssainthelens

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:26 - Mar 20 by GB11

And your club is....? Thought so. Only right you defend your side. But the fact you can't says a lot.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:41 - Mar 20 with 6621 viewsLoyal

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:26 - Mar 20 by GB11

Hello mate, how are you ?
Which one are you today ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 11:00 - Mar 20 with 6600 viewspencoedjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 10:12 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

My opinion so fck off.

Mine as well

So a double fuk off
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 11:06 - Mar 20 with 6581 viewsGB11

Blah blah blah. Scum this, vermin that.

Football fans bore me to tears at time. Forced anger as if its your duty to hate cardiff for hatings sake.

In answer to the above question who do I support. I support cardiff but more the national team now.

I can't handle a large amount of the bellends that follow club football
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 6442 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:26 - Mar 20 by Badlands

... and they were right.

Yup, nobody signed for us after that, ever, honest.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 17:49 - Mar 20 with 6341 viewsOldjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 11:00 - Mar 20 by pencoedjack

Mine as well

So a double fuk off

And mine ,so treble fuk off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 18:25 - Mar 20 with 6291 viewstaffpunk

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 17:49 - Mar 20 by Oldjack

And mine ,so treble fuk off

Me as well, quadruple fcuk off.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 18:40 - Mar 20 with 6262 viewsItchySphincter

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 11:06 - Mar 20 by GB11

Blah blah blah. Scum this, vermin that.

Football fans bore me to tears at time. Forced anger as if its your duty to hate cardiff for hatings sake.

In answer to the above question who do I support. I support cardiff but more the national team now.

I can't handle a large amount of the bellends that follow club football

Ta-ra then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:07 - Mar 20 with 6206 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 16:29 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

How many have signed since the tragedy, which occurred a week before the window shut, at least one refused the name of the player escapes me.
Similar scenarios will await in the future.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:35 - Mar 20 with 6168 viewsGaryjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 16:29 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

Yup, nobody of any significance signed for us after that, ever, honest.

There you go.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 6141 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:07 - Mar 20 by plasjack

How many have signed since the tragedy, which occurred a week before the window shut, at least one refused the name of the player escapes me.
Similar scenarios will await in the future.

No, the player ( Jarrod Bowen ) didn't want to join due to being regarded as Sala's replacement, which is understandable.

Niase ( loan admittedly ), Bacuna and one/two DVP players joined after Sala.

I also refer you to Warnock's comments.

"And Warnock confirmed Cardiff tried to bring in another striker to add to a squad in the Premier League’s relegation zone.

“One or two of the strikers that we were told about didn’t really want to come in, in the circumstances,” he told a news conference ahead of Saturday’s home game with Bournemouth.

“They [players] didn’t want to come after what’s happened, so it’s been a very difficult transfer window. I was really pleased with [Leandro] Bacuna, that was a bonus.

“Because at the start of the transfer window, I would have been pleased to get two of my three targets. I should have probably got all three of them as we know now, so I don’t think we could have worked much harder.

“For one lad from abroad who we were looking at, the sort of finances we were talking, you’d thought the lad was playing for his country on a regular basis. They were talking the sort of money we paid for Bacuna — as a signing on fee, plus an agent’s fee.

“I wasn’t going to jeopardise the club or the owners for something like that, so we had to pull the plug on a couple of deals at the end of the day. One of them possibly was [close] until we finally got the terms, which were astronomical for what we agreed. Things seemed to change every other day.

“Whether they were pushing on our circumstances, I don’t know. I spoke to [chairman] Mehmet [Dalman] and [chief executive] Ken Choo at great length and we weren’t going to have a gun put to our head.”
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:13 - Mar 20 with 6128 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:02 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

No, the player ( Jarrod Bowen ) didn't want to join due to being regarded as Sala's replacement, which is understandable.

Niase ( loan admittedly ), Bacuna and one/two DVP players joined after Sala.

I also refer you to Warnock's comments.

"And Warnock confirmed Cardiff tried to bring in another striker to add to a squad in the Premier League’s relegation zone.

“One or two of the strikers that we were told about didn’t really want to come in, in the circumstances,” he told a news conference ahead of Saturday’s home game with Bournemouth.

“They [players] didn’t want to come after what’s happened, so it’s been a very difficult transfer window. I was really pleased with [Leandro] Bacuna, that was a bonus.

“Because at the start of the transfer window, I would have been pleased to get two of my three targets. I should have probably got all three of them as we know now, so I don’t think we could have worked much harder.

“For one lad from abroad who we were looking at, the sort of finances we were talking, you’d thought the lad was playing for his country on a regular basis. They were talking the sort of money we paid for Bacuna — as a signing on fee, plus an agent’s fee.

“I wasn’t going to jeopardise the club or the owners for something like that, so we had to pull the plug on a couple of deals at the end of the day. One of them possibly was [close] until we finally got the terms, which were astronomical for what we agreed. Things seemed to change every other day.

“Whether they were pushing on our circumstances, I don’t know. I spoke to [chairman] Mehmet [Dalman] and [chief executive] Ken Choo at great length and we weren’t going to have a gun put to our head.”

I will come back to the point of the Sala tragedy, if you are honourable and you signed him, why try too wriggle out of the contract, even if you get away without paying, your credibility will suffer with any future deals.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:33 - Mar 20 with 6080 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:13 - Mar 20 by plasjack

I will come back to the point of the Sala tragedy, if you are honourable and you signed him, why try too wriggle out of the contract, even if you get away without paying, your credibility will suffer with any future deals.

You claim it's "wriggling out". First duty of any director is to the financial wellbeing of the company ( yes, I know, football lol ).

What has emerged since the deal has raised a lot of very serious questions about the deal that need answering.

Sala did not want to leave initially. Nantes chairman wanted a deal, engaged McKay senior - who had no agent licence. Nantes were raided police looking into financial issues surrounding chairman. McKay email to Sala was released which contained a number of false claims - arguably fraud. Everything else about the flights added in...

I've little doubt legal advice was not to pay until all the questions raise were answered.

If it turns out there were legal irregularities, fraud around the transfer would you still say "ah well, pay up?"
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:07 - Mar 20 with 6018 viewsNeathJack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:33 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

You claim it's "wriggling out". First duty of any director is to the financial wellbeing of the company ( yes, I know, football lol ).

What has emerged since the deal has raised a lot of very serious questions about the deal that need answering.

Sala did not want to leave initially. Nantes chairman wanted a deal, engaged McKay senior - who had no agent licence. Nantes were raided police looking into financial issues surrounding chairman. McKay email to Sala was released which contained a number of false claims - arguably fraud. Everything else about the flights added in...

I've little doubt legal advice was not to pay until all the questions raise were answered.

If it turns out there were legal irregularities, fraud around the transfer would you still say "ah well, pay up?"

Lets stop with the nonsense here is it?

Cardiff City are trying to renege on the deal not because of any possible fraud or dodgy agents, but only because the player died and it doesn't appear he was insured.

All those other things happened before his death and not a single one would have been mentioned if he was still alive today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024