Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to love the Wurzels 19:00 - Apr 17 with 5438 viewsbluey_the_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-47960714
Got to love the Wurzels on 19:10 - Apr 17 with 4250 viewsOldjack

It don't even come close your lots last trasnfer deal ,stilll trying to squirm your way out of it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Got to love the Wurzels on 19:37 - Apr 17 with 4199 viewspencoedjack

Got to love the Wurzels on 19:10 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

It don't even come close your lots last trasnfer deal ,stilll trying to squirm your way out of it

indeed OJ

A Bassey should stay far away from commenting on another teams morals
Got to love the Wurzels on 19:54 - Apr 17 with 4146 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 19:37 - Apr 17 by pencoedjack

indeed OJ

LFMAO.

If the latest Telegraph article on the Sala deal is correct, you need to wind your neck in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/16/cardiff-city-accuses-nantes-brea
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 20:11]
Got to love the Wurzels on 20:28 - Apr 17 with 4077 viewsexhmrc1

Got to love the Wurzels on 19:54 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

LFMAO.

If the latest Telegraph article on the Sala deal is correct, you need to wind your neck in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/16/cardiff-city-accuses-nantes-brea
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 20:11]

You give a totally biased spin of events as usual. Nantes are so worried they havent even got involved in negotiations with your lot. If they thought there was any doubt they would have. As for breaking rules it is your lot who broke them by agreeing to pay Sala a lump sum signing on fee which was against Premier League rules and this is what the Premier League objected to and why they sent the contact back. You were the only body that were bound by Premier League rules and the way the signing on fee was structured was your responsibility. All the money Tan spent trying to sort out Malky and Moody failed and you are using the same legal team again
Got to love the Wurzels on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 4026 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 20:28 - Apr 17 by exhmrc1

You give a totally biased spin of events as usual. Nantes are so worried they havent even got involved in negotiations with your lot. If they thought there was any doubt they would have. As for breaking rules it is your lot who broke them by agreeing to pay Sala a lump sum signing on fee which was against Premier League rules and this is what the Premier League objected to and why they sent the contact back. You were the only body that were bound by Premier League rules and the way the signing on fee was structured was your responsibility. All the money Tan spent trying to sort out Malky and Moody failed and you are using the same legal team again

Nantes put in a demand for payment within 24 hours of the plane disappearing. Nantes chairman is being investigated for tax evasion, to the point the club was raided.

If the claims in the Telegraph article are correct and that Nantes failed to put in writing to FIFA as required that Mackay was acting as an agent then I find it amazing you are still trying to put blame on us. Prem league rules are but one part of a very sorbid case but I can see the nuances have evaded you.

Let FIFA look at the paperwork and decide.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 20:43]
Got to love the Wurzels on 20:51 - Apr 17 with 4004 viewsexhmrc1

Got to love the Wurzels on 20:42 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

Nantes put in a demand for payment within 24 hours of the plane disappearing. Nantes chairman is being investigated for tax evasion, to the point the club was raided.

If the claims in the Telegraph article are correct and that Nantes failed to put in writing to FIFA as required that Mackay was acting as an agent then I find it amazing you are still trying to put blame on us. Prem league rules are but one part of a very sorbid case but I can see the nuances have evaded you.

I agree let FIFA and the COURTS decide but it wasn't me who brought the matter up was it. Look at the person who did when you make that comment
Got to love the Wurzels on 20:54 - Apr 17 with 3990 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 20:51 - Apr 17 by exhmrc1

I agree let FIFA and the COURTS decide but it wasn't me who brought the matter up was it. Look at the person who did when you make that comment

Nope, twas another Jack who I replied to. You then piped up, as you did in private messages, having already solved the case.
Got to love the Wurzels on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 3962 viewsexhmrc1

Got to love the Wurzels on 20:54 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

Nope, twas another Jack who I replied to. You then piped up, as you did in private messages, having already solved the case.

It was you who first posted the BBC link or do you try to misrepresent that fact as well. Despite all Tan's efforts to force him out of football it appears Moody is back atPalace

02/01/2019 · Iain Moody is pictured at Crystal Palace sitting next to Mark Bright. Steve Parish confirms in following months that Moody is back at Palace working in a consultancy role with Doug Freedman in player recruitment.
Login to get fewer ads

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:01 - Apr 17 with 3958 viewsBluebird

Got to love the Wurzels on 19:37 - Apr 17 by pencoedjack

indeed OJ

And swansea wouldn't take advice off their legal advisors either 🙄
It's not a nice situation but i cant think of any club that would go against what their legal advisors put forward..
Got to love the Wurzels on 21:02 - Apr 17 with 3951 viewsNeathJack

If Nantes failed to put in writing to FIFA as required that Mackay was acting as an agent and Sala hadn't died, he would now be playing for you regardless. So that is some serious straw clutching.
Got to love the Wurzels on 21:05 - Apr 17 with 3936 viewsDarran

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:02 - Apr 17 by NeathJack

If Nantes failed to put in writing to FIFA as required that Mackay was acting as an agent and Sala hadn't died, he would now be playing for you regardless. So that is some serious straw clutching.

An ineligible player too. That would be a points reduction. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:06 - Apr 17 with 3931 viewsBluebird

They love using this to have a go at us but i suppose if it was the other way around some of our low life idiots would do the same..
Got to love the Wurzels on 21:21 - Apr 17 with 3898 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:05 - Apr 17 by Darran

An ineligible player too. That would be a points reduction. lol

Would we necessarily have been punished for Nantes committing irregularities? Probably, would be harsh.

Regardless, plenty about this deal as with the Cornelius deal stinks to high heaven. Cornelius deal, everyone knew it was dodgy - finding that smoking gun however proved impossible. This one, Mackay has landed his son right in the sh1t.
Got to love the Wurzels on 21:40 - Apr 17 with 3867 viewspencoedjack

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:01 - Apr 17 by Bluebird

And swansea wouldn't take advice off their legal advisors either 🙄
It's not a nice situation but i cant think of any club that would go against what their legal advisors put forward..

I can’t think of any other club who would beg for pity for a player who wasn’t theirs.

As you were 👍
Got to love the Wurzels on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 3846 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:40 - Apr 17 by pencoedjack

I can’t think of any other club who would beg for pity for a player who wasn’t theirs.

As you were 👍

Who begged for pity - there's pity for his friends and family, tragically killed by a pilot flying an illegal charter who knew full well he was not licensed for making the flight, who refused to do the sensible thing and postpone the flight till the morning.

The expectation was a corrected contract would be signed - but that's not a given. The deal hit complications weeks before, the signing on fee could have been a sticking point then.

Thanks to greedy fvckwits, we'll sadly never know.
Got to love the Wurzels on 22:14 - Apr 17 with 3775 viewspencoedjack

Got to love the Wurzels on 21:46 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

Who begged for pity - there's pity for his friends and family, tragically killed by a pilot flying an illegal charter who knew full well he was not licensed for making the flight, who refused to do the sensible thing and postpone the flight till the morning.

The expectation was a corrected contract would be signed - but that's not a given. The deal hit complications weeks before, the signing on fee could have been a sticking point then.

Thanks to greedy fvckwits, we'll sadly never know.

You begged for pity. A couple of times there was a minutes silence at your games & at every game in all football league games ... I’ve never been at a ground when that’s been done for a French league player in this country.

You support a skummy football club & you pal are defending the in-defendable.

Even if you squirm out of it on a technicality it’s nauseating how the club you support has behaved since you took all the pity.
Got to love the Wurzels on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 3745 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 22:14 - Apr 17 by pencoedjack

You begged for pity. A couple of times there was a minutes silence at your games & at every game in all football league games ... I’ve never been at a ground when that’s been done for a French league player in this country.

You support a skummy football club & you pal are defending the in-defendable.

Even if you squirm out of it on a technicality it’s nauseating how the club you support has behaved since you took all the pity.

Begged? Don't be soft.

Minutes silence at first game, which from memory was an away game. Minutes silence at first home game. Minutes silence elsewhere was something decided by leagues and clubs...

I love the way you believe it's all "on a technciality"? If the allegations are right, this is a dodgy as fvck transfer - are you seriously saying if that's the case you'd be happy for your club to pay up without getting all the details? I just don't get the logic - it's as if you'd be happy paying up to a scammer in real life.

Again, it's up to FIFA to assess the evidence but if it's true that Mark MacKay was NOT listed in the documentation by Nantes ( who engaged him ) and the monies paid to him were also not listed then you have to question why he wasn't listed. You can hardly blame us for Nantes actions.
Got to love the Wurzels on 22:49 - Apr 17 with 3679 viewsexhmrc1

Got to love the Wurzels on 22:21 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

Begged? Don't be soft.

Minutes silence at first game, which from memory was an away game. Minutes silence at first home game. Minutes silence elsewhere was something decided by leagues and clubs...

I love the way you believe it's all "on a technciality"? If the allegations are right, this is a dodgy as fvck transfer - are you seriously saying if that's the case you'd be happy for your club to pay up without getting all the details? I just don't get the logic - it's as if you'd be happy paying up to a scammer in real life.

Again, it's up to FIFA to assess the evidence but if it's true that Mark MacKay was NOT listed in the documentation by Nantes ( who engaged him ) and the monies paid to him were also not listed then you have to question why he wasn't listed. You can hardly blame us for Nantes actions.

If as you say Mark Mckay and his father weren't listed the club might be fined or docked points but it would not affect the transfer. That was a contract signed between the 2 clubs. The problem with this is your officials also used transport provided by Willie Mckay so your club is implicated as well. In fact your manager has stated you cannot get a player from a French club unless it is through Mckay. Similarly the issue you raised over the Nantes chairman has no bearing on any transfer. That will be a matter for the tax authorities in France. If the player hadn't been transferred then it makes the flowers outside the ground look rather foolish.
Got to love the Wurzels on 23:00 - Apr 17 with 3663 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All of which you would have joyfully ignored if he hadn't lost his life.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Got to love the Wurzels on 08:04 - Apr 18 with 3477 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 22:49 - Apr 17 by exhmrc1

If as you say Mark Mckay and his father weren't listed the club might be fined or docked points but it would not affect the transfer. That was a contract signed between the 2 clubs. The problem with this is your officials also used transport provided by Willie Mckay so your club is implicated as well. In fact your manager has stated you cannot get a player from a French club unless it is through Mckay. Similarly the issue you raised over the Nantes chairman has no bearing on any transfer. That will be a matter for the tax authorities in France. If the player hadn't been transferred then it makes the flowers outside the ground look rather foolish.

You mean filing a false transfer record wouldn't affect the transfer, huh?

The intent was clearly to sign Sala, the contract wasn't completed and events after his tragic death have raised many, many questions that need answering.

Any club in the same situation would persue the same course of action if the transfer appeared to be neither completed and also dodgy due to facts arising just afterwards.
Got to love the Wurzels on 08:05 - Apr 18 with 3474 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 23:00 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

All of which you would have joyfully ignored if he hadn't lost his life.

The evidence towards that stuff wouldn't have emerged had he lived though, given most of it stems from Mackay's release of emails which then led people to look more closely into events.
Got to love the Wurzels on 08:17 - Apr 18 with 3460 viewsexhmrc1

Got to love the Wurzels on 08:04 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

You mean filing a false transfer record wouldn't affect the transfer, huh?

The intent was clearly to sign Sala, the contract wasn't completed and events after his tragic death have raised many, many questions that need answering.

Any club in the same situation would persue the same course of action if the transfer appeared to be neither completed and also dodgy due to facts arising just afterwards.

it wouldnt alter whether a transfer had taken place. The club would be punished separately. You seem to continually ignore that the reason the transfer didnt go through was that your clubs contract with Sala was in breach of the Premier League's rules and they rejected it because you agreed to pay him a signing on fee in one instalment which is against the rules. Again this doesnt alter the transfer can take place. He just wouldnt have been able to play in matches under the Premier league jurisdiction. There have been a number of similar cases in the past but the player has still been transferred
Got to love the Wurzels on 08:45 - Apr 18 with 3426 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 08:17 - Apr 18 by exhmrc1

it wouldnt alter whether a transfer had taken place. The club would be punished separately. You seem to continually ignore that the reason the transfer didnt go through was that your clubs contract with Sala was in breach of the Premier League's rules and they rejected it because you agreed to pay him a signing on fee in one instalment which is against the rules. Again this doesnt alter the transfer can take place. He just wouldnt have been able to play in matches under the Premier league jurisdiction. There have been a number of similar cases in the past but the player has still been transferred

Again, you focus on Prem / contract and ignore everything else.

Remind me what FIFA TMS is.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/marcotti-musings/62/post/2260996/fifa-seek-a

"The key here is that the numbers and information have to match. The two clubs input the data separately and if the two sets of data aren't the same, the transfer is blocked. "

Transfer is blocked.

There are many nuances to this, FIFA don't really want to get involved - who can blame them? Nantes issued demands pretty damn quickly, refuse to talk. Let FIFA decide. If we pay, then great, we pay. If the whole transfer saga shows we don't pay, then we don't pay.
Got to love the Wurzels on 09:18 - Apr 18 with 3388 viewsexhmrc1

Got to love the Wurzels on 08:45 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Again, you focus on Prem / contract and ignore everything else.

Remind me what FIFA TMS is.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/marcotti-musings/62/post/2260996/fifa-seek-a

"The key here is that the numbers and information have to match. The two clubs input the data separately and if the two sets of data aren't the same, the transfer is blocked. "

Transfer is blocked.

There are many nuances to this, FIFA don't really want to get involved - who can blame them? Nantes issued demands pretty damn quickly, refuse to talk. Let FIFA decide. If we pay, then great, we pay. If the whole transfer saga shows we don't pay, then we don't pay.

FIFA didnt block the transfer. The Premier league blocked his registration. Stick to facts. You try to blame the Mckay's but all Willie did was organise the flight to help Sala just like he organised and I believe paid for flights by Warnock and others in your club. Nantes were no longer involved once they agreed the transfer with you. Mckay had organised flights for other clubs and players. He did so with Gomis and I believe others with us. Why you keep blaming him for that I dont know. It was a tragic accident and this could happen in a car or on a commercial flight as well. We still dont know the cause of the accident. Yet you have already decided it was pilot error. It might not have been. The recent Boeing crash didnt involve pilot error and that is the world leader in commercial aeroplanes
Got to love the Wurzels on 09:31 - Apr 18 with 3371 viewsbluey_the_blue

Got to love the Wurzels on 09:18 - Apr 18 by exhmrc1

FIFA didnt block the transfer. The Premier league blocked his registration. Stick to facts. You try to blame the Mckay's but all Willie did was organise the flight to help Sala just like he organised and I believe paid for flights by Warnock and others in your club. Nantes were no longer involved once they agreed the transfer with you. Mckay had organised flights for other clubs and players. He did so with Gomis and I believe others with us. Why you keep blaming him for that I dont know. It was a tragic accident and this could happen in a car or on a commercial flight as well. We still dont know the cause of the accident. Yet you have already decided it was pilot error. It might not have been. The recent Boeing crash didnt involve pilot error and that is the world leader in commercial aeroplanes

Good grief.

Evidence has emerged AFTER the death that Nantes may well have not added the agent details in - which invalidates their TMS entry. It's a possibility you conveniently ignore that detail could well lead to the transfer being blocked.

Prem league registration is a separate issue entirely.

Tragic accident? It was entirely avoidable, fool. It was an illegal charter flight - Mackay himself landed pilot in it by saying Sala wasn't paying a penny. Pilot lacked the licence to fly at night. I know facts seem to be alien to you but the reality is that the pilot had no legal right to be flying that plane at that time. Any pilot has a duty of care to any passenger to ensure their safety.

Let FIFA decide, They will have all the paperwork and evidence, more than you ( in particular ) or I have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024