Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What position would you have wanted to be in a Swans team? 22:30 - Apr 13 with 537 viewsdickythorpe

I've had a rant with nearest and dearest today , and it's been cathartic I happily add.

Anyway I started off saying Ashely Williams due to him blocking everything in our earlier PL years. "it showed no bugger was goingto go through us!!" I roared.

Then I thought I'd love to have been Pascoe, Sean Mcarthy, Jimmy Gilligan all the back to Mel Charles, Ben beynon and oldjack!!!

If what you love kills you ,can someone order me a stretcher for the next game I attend in the north east upper?????
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 22:32]
What position would you have wanted to be in a Swans team? on 09:39 - Apr 14 with 459 viewswestwalesed

Leon.

He made it all look so easy and did brilliant things unnoticed by anyone other than Swans fans.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

What position would you have wanted to be in a Swans team? on 10:47 - Apr 14 with 427 viewsswan65split

Striker wise it would be Dai Gwyther, , wing wise, no speed merchant, it would be Len Allchurch (he"d beat me over 10yds easy,lol)

Defence. has to be Wyndham

All my era guys sorry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024