Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s been the best season in years... 21:53 - Apr 27 with 1476 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Because we won the passing, eh ladies and gents? Eh?!
It’s been the best season in years... on 21:58 - Apr 27 with 1458 viewsjasper_T

Better than the last two in the PL for sure.
It’s been the best season in years... on 21:59 - Apr 27 with 1454 viewssplJack

It’s been the best season in years... on 22:02 - Apr 27 with 1433 viewsTreforys_Jack

It’s been the best season in years... on 21:59 - Apr 27 by splJack

Indeed
It’s been the best season in years... on 22:11 - Apr 27 with 1411 viewsBrad_Bobbly

It’s been the best season in years... on 21:58 - Apr 27 by jasper_T

No.
It’s been the best season in years... on 22:32 - Apr 27 with 1371 viewsbuilthjack

A thoroughly enjoyable season, especially the second half.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It’s been the best season in years... on 08:52 - Apr 28 with 1202 viewsjack247

It’s been the best in the last 3 at least, arguably since the full Monk season.

We played good football.
We took the game to teams and scored a few goals.
Going to the Liberty became something to look forward to again.

Hopefully, if we ever get back to the PL, we will play this kind of football and be brave enough not to succumb to the temptation of Clementball percentage football again.
It’s been the best season in years... on 08:54 - Apr 28 with 1198 viewsthornabyswan

I have enjoyed it yes.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

It’s been the best season in years... on 08:56 - Apr 28 with 1186 viewsZaxx

Far more entertaining football this season.
Still work in progress but great to watch even though frustrating at times.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s been the best season in years... on 09:47 - Apr 28 with 1083 viewsNotLoyal

Loved it. Best since we won a major trophy, went to nipples etc.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It’s been the best season in years... on 11:33 - Apr 28 with 985 viewsBadlands

Did I detect a hint of sarcasm?

The reason we've done as well as we have and are now playing (mostly) competitively is because we won the passing.
As we used to under Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup.
Hoof ball?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

It’s been the best season in years... on 15:18 - Apr 28 with 920 viewsLeonWasGod

Overall I think I’ve enjoyed it more than any other season since Monk took charge. Haven’t had the highs of beating the likes of Arsenal away, but we got some swagger back. Cup run was good to and we’d have had a day out at Wembley if not for being robbed.
It’s been the best season in years... on 16:23 - Apr 28 with 852 viewsBillyChong

The standard is poor compared to the premiership. The first half yesterday was a poor watch in all, the amount of basic passes that went straight into touch was one example. This in general does lead to entertaining games e.g. calamitous goalkeepers and defending equal goals
It’s been the best season in years... on 16:36 - Apr 28 with 822 viewsAnotherJohn

It’s been the best season in years... on 21:58 - Apr 27 by jasper_T

Strange how much people's views can differ. For me there was so much more excitement and drama in the season of our great escape. I came away from our crucial win against Everton feeling on top of the world. I came away from the game yesterday depressed by how badly we played in the second half and expecting worse next season.
It’s been the best season in years... on 16:45 - Apr 28 with 804 viewsPrivate_Partz

I may been swayed a tad as I was ill for the first quarter. I have not enjoyed it.
Owners that don't give a flying eff for the club and a lower standard of football.
Top flight thrown away needlessly last season by a combo of incompetence and ego.
Congrats to the manager and players who have done remarkably well with so little support. I fear that lack of support will continue as we sell anything that moves.
I have fallen out of love with the club quite a bit as a result and I guess that will remain so until we get some owners who actually can do anything for this club. The Charlatons can eff off now.
Only positive is Jenkins is out the door.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

It’s been the best season in years... on 17:10 - Apr 28 with 783 viewsBadlands

It’s been the best season in years... on 16:23 - Apr 28 by BillyChong

The standard is poor compared to the premiership. The first half yesterday was a poor watch in all, the amount of basic passes that went straight into touch was one example. This in general does lead to entertaining games e.g. calamitous goalkeepers and defending equal goals

Did you not notice the blasts of minor hurricanes in addition to the general high and gusting wind?

A bit training pitch but by no means a poor or boring game.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

It’s been the best season in years... on 17:49 - Apr 28 with 747 viewsmajorraglan

It’s been the best season in years... on 16:45 - Apr 28 by Private_Partz

I may been swayed a tad as I was ill for the first quarter. I have not enjoyed it.
Owners that don't give a flying eff for the club and a lower standard of football.
Top flight thrown away needlessly last season by a combo of incompetence and ego.
Congrats to the manager and players who have done remarkably well with so little support. I fear that lack of support will continue as we sell anything that moves.
I have fallen out of love with the club quite a bit as a result and I guess that will remain so until we get some owners who actually can do anything for this club. The Charlatons can eff off now.
Only positive is Jenkins is out the door.

He still owns 5% of the club though. All things considered, Potter has done well, but he’s made a few mistakes.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 17:50]
It’s been the best season in years... on 17:52 - Apr 28 with 732 viewsLibertarian

It’s been the best season in years... on 17:49 - Apr 28 by majorraglan

He still owns 5% of the club though. All things considered, Potter has done well, but he’s made a few mistakes.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 17:50]

Which is a good point.

Can someone be a (part) owner of more than 1 club? (I have no idea)
It’s been the best season in years... on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 688 viewsGroo

Don't be fooled by BB's use of the word "we".

Please ban this bluebird once and for all, his being allowed to post crap pretending to be a Swans fan is getting embarrassing now.

Groo does what Groo does best

It’s been the best season in years... on 18:34 - Apr 28 with 659 viewsdickythorpe

The standard is quite poor at times plus officiating is nowhere near as sharp as the PL.

Silly errors have been costly, plus we haven't worked hard in training on weaknesses.
If we had we may be in play offs and not thrown away a 2 goal lead yesterday.

We've never replaced Ashley Williams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024