Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL on Quest 21:37 - May 11 with 2531 viewsLandore_Jack

Awful programme. Bring back The Football League Show which was hosted on the BBC.

#backtojack

EFL on Quest on 22:03 - May 11 with 2499 viewsJack123

Never liked it! Cancelled the series link on it the other day, prefer to watch Swans highlights on you tube.

libera nos a malo

EFL on Quest on 22:08 - May 11 with 2486 viewsdickythorpe

That Irish bloke is an awful presenter
EFL on Quest on 19:01 - May 12 with 2289 viewsJBT95

I don't get why they feel the need to have extended highlights of games shown live on Sky.

Can't they just show all the goals and some slight misses/great saves from every game instead?

No need for studio pundits either really, or even a presenter.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 19:02]
EFL on Quest on 19:14 - May 12 with 2273 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ah yes the intellect of Manish and in particular Steve Claridge.

"Cardiff are playing Whittingham out of position this season. I've not seen them play this season but he scored 20 last season and hasn't this... he's a winger not a central midfielder".
EFL on Quest on 21:46 - May 14 with 2099 viewskarnataka

EFL on Quest on 19:01 - May 12 by JBT95

I don't get why they feel the need to have extended highlights of games shown live on Sky.

Can't they just show all the goals and some slight misses/great saves from every game instead?

No need for studio pundits either really, or even a presenter.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 19:02]

Well, not everybody has Sky for a start and I'm sure a few fair proportion of those that do might prefer to watch highlights than a whole Championship match or 2.

I don't have a problem with the format. The pundits are sometimes a bit dull but then no part pundits are. We're in the Championship so we get budget versions of everything especially streams and really wonder what some people expect. At least there is coverage and we've been spoilt by the level of coverage the Prem always gets so I'm grateful for that.

I quite like Colin Murray too, has a good wit about him and breaks the mould of your standard football presenter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024