Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the Cookie crumbles 12:50 - May 14 with 6319 viewsbluey_the_blue

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/chris-colemans-nightmare-china-furi

Think he's realising football management is a tad difficult without Bale, Ramsey, Allen et al.
How the Cookie crumbles on 12:59 - May 14 with 4782 viewsNeath_Jack

Come back home Chris

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:02 - May 14 with 4761 viewsbluey_the_blue

Relegation favourites if he does.
How the Cookie crumbles on 13:08 - May 14 with 4739 viewsBadlands

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:02 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Paid Nantes yet?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:09 - May 14 with 4737 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:08 - May 14 by Badlands

Paid Nantes yet?

Awaiting FIFA to deal with the case as well you know.
How the Cookie crumbles on 13:11 - May 14 with 4722 viewssainthelens

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:02 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

You must be delighted that Colin is staying another season? Think of all that free flowing entertaining football.
How the Cookie crumbles on 13:23 - May 14 with 4671 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:11 - May 14 by sainthelens

You must be delighted that Colin is staying another season? Think of all that free flowing entertaining football.

Well, I'm in favour of a rebuild personally under a new manager - can't see Warnock managing for too many more seasons after all.

Last season in Championship we were actually playing free flowing entertaining football. It was around the 12th game in I think Warnock realised we actually had a good chance of going up so the tactics changed.

Regardless, if any team wants to get out of the Champonship, they stand a far better chance with Warnock than without.
How the Cookie crumbles on 13:55 - May 14 with 4580 viewswobbly

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:23 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Well, I'm in favour of a rebuild personally under a new manager - can't see Warnock managing for too many more seasons after all.

Last season in Championship we were actually playing free flowing entertaining football. It was around the 12th game in I think Warnock realised we actually had a good chance of going up so the tactics changed.

Regardless, if any team wants to get out of the Champonship, they stand a far better chance with Warnock than without.

Regardless, the same is true for the Premier League
How the Cookie crumbles on 14:00 - May 14 with 4552 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 13:55 - May 14 by wobbly

Regardless, the same is true for the Premier League

I agree. Talk of Man CIty in for Cameron Coxe, Warnock has many faults. When he does go, we do need to change thngs up; first team and academy have to be aligned, we can't afford to keep losing young players.

But... if the immediate goal is getting into Prem, Warnock is the best manager in the division for that.
Login to get fewer ads

How the Cookie crumbles on 14:42 - May 14 with 4449 viewsJackSomething

Regardless of Coleman's ability as a manager, I find it weird that a Welsh football fan would celebrate his failure in another job. He was the manager of our country when we produced the most memorable summer of football we're ever likely to see as Wales fans.

Is it just because he's a Jack, or did he do something else to p*ss you off?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

How the Cookie crumbles on 14:55 - May 14 with 4405 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 14:42 - May 14 by JackSomething

Regardless of Coleman's ability as a manager, I find it weird that a Welsh football fan would celebrate his failure in another job. He was the manager of our country when we produced the most memorable summer of football we're ever likely to see as Wales fans.

Is it just because he's a Jack, or did he do something else to p*ss you off?

Hold on - so because of the Euros I'm not supposed to mention he's a sh1t manager?

Toshack went out on a limb for him with regards to the Sociedad gig - fell out with chairman.
Coventry had the worst longball game under Coleman. Made Warnock look like Guardiola. After that he goes to AEL - let's not forget his embarassing comments live on Sky that "no British chairman wants to play the way he wanted to", as if his style was some amazing invention.

Walks away from that, gets the Welsh job in tragic circumstances - let's be honest, given the improvement with Wales under Speed, is it wrong to suggest we could well have had the same Euro success under Speed?

Sunderland, utter disaster. He's now on the verge of being fired by a Chinese sad.

Outside of a relative short ( in terms of matches ) period where he had Bale, Rambo, Allen et al, he's been a bit crap as a manager. Ignore Cardiff, Swansea, he's crap.

As for your latter point, it's more that a) he's a crap manager and b) Speed built that success yet gets nowhere near enough recognition for that.
How the Cookie crumbles on 15:03 - May 14 with 4371 viewsjasper_T

How the Cookie crumbles on 14:00 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

I agree. Talk of Man CIty in for Cameron Coxe, Warnock has many faults. When he does go, we do need to change thngs up; first team and academy have to be aligned, we can't afford to keep losing young players.

But... if the immediate goal is getting into Prem, Warnock is the best manager in the division for that.

You believe that story? The only sense I can make of it is if he's one of the players involved in the Wales training camp this week, and City's scouts have been prowling the area. Haven't seen a list but it's supposedly a small group with a lot of younger players, ahead of the upcoming full camps later this month.
How the Cookie crumbles on 15:05 - May 14 with 4363 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 15:03 - May 14 by jasper_T

You believe that story? The only sense I can make of it is if he's one of the players involved in the Wales training camp this week, and City's scouts have been prowling the area. Haven't seen a list but it's supposedly a small group with a lot of younger players, ahead of the upcoming full camps later this month.

I don't know tbh.

It wouldn't surprise me - can get him with little compensation, do the Chelsea thing, loan out with fee then sell for massive profit a la Matondo.
How the Cookie crumbles on 15:10 - May 14 with 4336 viewsJackSomething

How the Cookie crumbles on 14:55 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Hold on - so because of the Euros I'm not supposed to mention he's a sh1t manager?

Toshack went out on a limb for him with regards to the Sociedad gig - fell out with chairman.
Coventry had the worst longball game under Coleman. Made Warnock look like Guardiola. After that he goes to AEL - let's not forget his embarassing comments live on Sky that "no British chairman wants to play the way he wanted to", as if his style was some amazing invention.

Walks away from that, gets the Welsh job in tragic circumstances - let's be honest, given the improvement with Wales under Speed, is it wrong to suggest we could well have had the same Euro success under Speed?

Sunderland, utter disaster. He's now on the verge of being fired by a Chinese sad.

Outside of a relative short ( in terms of matches ) period where he had Bale, Rambo, Allen et al, he's been a bit crap as a manager. Ignore Cardiff, Swansea, he's crap.

As for your latter point, it's more that a) he's a crap manager and b) Speed built that success yet gets nowhere near enough recognition for that.

I didn't say you couldn't mention he's a crap manager, because his record outside of the Wales job would support that. It's more the obvious glee you take in celebrating the failings of a man who (whether you believe it was more down to Speed or not) was in charge when we made the semi-finals of a major tournament.

Your laundry list of his failings you have memorised suggest you do have a real problem with him for whatever reason. Your hatred of him despite what he did for Wales fits in with your general attitude as a person at least (in so far as your postings on here reveal what kind of person you are).

Each to their own, but I find it perverse to think that way about him. When I think about him I don't think about what he did at Coventry or in China. I think about beating Belgium in the qualifiers with Jazz Richards in the starting 11, or any of the goals we scored in the finals, or the players all running to celebrate with him and the other staff after Ash's goal against Belgium...
[Post edited 14 May 2019 15:10]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

How the Cookie crumbles on 15:17 - May 14 with 4294 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ah the typical psychoanalysis.

He's a shit manager. That doesn't mean Euros outweigh his general shitness or that the Welsh achievements can't be celebrated.

The two aren't mutually exclusive - but his many proven failures elsewhere indicate the Euros were an outlier with regards to his managerial ability, no?

EDIT:

And from your perspective, he gets fired in China and otter leaves for Brighton, there's the very real possibility your owners may think bringing a local in to manage you could be good PR.
[Post edited 14 May 2019 15:19]
How the Cookie crumbles on 15:46 - May 14 with 4222 viewswaynekerr55

How the Cookie crumbles on 15:17 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

He's a shit manager. That doesn't mean Euros outweigh his general shitness or that the Welsh achievements can't be celebrated.

The two aren't mutually exclusive - but his many proven failures elsewhere indicate the Euros were an outlier with regards to his managerial ability, no?

EDIT:

And from your perspective, he gets fired in China and otter leaves for Brighton, there's the very real possibility your owners may think bringing a local in to manage you could be good PR.

Decent international manager, poor club manager. Simples

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How the Cookie crumbles on 16:27 - May 14 with 4123 viewsDarran

EDIT:

Tarka Micallef? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How the Cookie crumbles on 16:57 - May 14 with 4030 viewsbluenile

A section of disgruntled supporters held aloft a banner during Saturday's defeat that said in English: "Hello Mr. Coleman, please go home! You're fired!!!"

Bit overly polite?...............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

How the Cookie crumbles on 16:59 - May 14 with 4020 viewsvetchonian

EDIT:

Coleman will never manage the Swans...he has said so on numerous occasions...he still has family living in the area and has repeatedly stated for that reason he would not take on the gig for the stick they would take....

Typical Blue turds fail yet again at the highest level delided they are the biggest and best club in Wales renage on transfer deals but then start telling us how we should be running our club

YOu , Valley boy and tall the others do us a favour get lost

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How the Cookie crumbles on 17:09 - May 14 with 3997 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 16:59 - May 14 by vetchonian

Coleman will never manage the Swans...he has said so on numerous occasions...he still has family living in the area and has repeatedly stated for that reason he would not take on the gig for the stick they would take....

Typical Blue turds fail yet again at the highest level delided they are the biggest and best club in Wales renage on transfer deals but then start telling us how we should be running our club

If offered the job, he'd take it. It's about the money.

Not "reneged" on transfer deals, do your research. There are legal ad other issues, leading it to go to FIFA. We've already said if found to be liable, we'll pay. Maybe we should offer Nantes 5p on the pound, eh?

Hardly telling you how to run your club, just pointing out that if Potter goes and you get Coleman, you've an increased chance of being relegated.
[Post edited 14 May 2019 17:10]
How the Cookie crumbles on 17:10 - May 14 with 3994 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A truly awful manager who was carried by quite possibly the third best player in the world at the time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How the Cookie crumbles on 17:34 - May 14 with 3917 viewssainthelens

How the Cookie crumbles on 16:59 - May 14 by vetchonian

This.
As if their club doesn't have enough issues having been relegated, he feels the need to pass comment on ours.
Frankly I just wish the cvnt would do one.
How the Cookie crumbles on 19:01 - May 14 with 3786 viewsexhmrc1

Coleman took Fulham to 9th in the premier league. Explain to me when Warnock kept a side in the Premier league. How many times has he taken sides down.
How the Cookie crumbles on 19:15 - May 14 with 3746 viewsplasjack

How the Cookie crumbles on 17:34 - May 14 by sainthelens

This.
As if their club doesn't have enough issues having been relegated, he feels the need to pass comment on ours.
Frankly I just wish the cvnt would do one.

Bluey is no scum supporter, but a miserable WUM with obsessive traits that a shrink would have difficulty curing.
How the Cookie crumbles on 19:16 - May 14 with 3739 viewsbluey_the_blue

How the Cookie crumbles on 19:15 - May 14 by plasjack

Bluey is no scum supporter, but a miserable WUM with obsessive traits that a shrink would have difficulty curing.

All opinions welcome...
How the Cookie crumbles on 19:21 - May 14 with 3729 viewsDippy

How the Cookie crumbles on 19:16 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

All opinions welcome...

He's right though, you are a bit of a bellend.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024