Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Tory party slowly dying out? 22:40 - May 16 with 850 viewslonglostjack

Given that only 17% of those under the age of 45 vote Tory.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 22:44 - May 16 with 836 viewsexiledclaseboy

It will eventually. It’s what will evolve to fill the gap we should be worrying about. Give it a decade and we’ll be dewey eyed with nostalgia about the Tory party of the likes of Macmillan, Heath (as useless as he was) and perhaps even Thatcher. They’d all shudder at some of the creatures that inhabit the current Conservative Party.

Poll: Tory leader

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 22:52 - May 16 with 827 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 22:44 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

It will eventually. It’s what will evolve to fill the gap we should be worrying about. Give it a decade and we’ll be dewey eyed with nostalgia about the Tory party of the likes of Macmillan, Heath (as useless as he was) and perhaps even Thatcher. They’d all shudder at some of the creatures that inhabit the current Conservative Party.

Perhaps they will re-emerge under their real name of the English Nationalist Party....?

I hope they never recover from Brexit.
Nye was right.

Beware of the Risen People

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 22:54 - May 16 with 824 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 22:52 - May 16 by Kilkennyjack

Perhaps they will re-emerge under their real name of the English Nationalist Party....?

I hope they never recover from Brexit.
Nye was right.

I think some kind of English nationalist party is eventually what the Tories will evolve into. Especially as the UK starts to move towards federalism.

Poll: Tory leader

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 00:33 - May 17 with 780 viewsLeonWasGod

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 22:44 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

What happens to those under 45 as they get older though? Let’s not forget that a lot of Tory voters now were probably frolicking naked high on lsd in the 60s. Now they’re tutting at their TVs and chuntering into their Daily Mails.
Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 06:53 - May 17 with 714 viewsPegojack

There'll always be a hardcore of self interested, narrow minded, prejudiced, self rightous arseh*les in the country, theyr'e always with us, like cockroaches and herpes. We've got our very own collection on PS.
Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 07:19 - May 17 with 687 viewstrinityann

They will be voted in again, I am confident the media can come up with some propaganda to fool us. Maybe they can dust off we are in it together slogan and rebrand that.
Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 07:25 - May 17 with 680 viewsWarwickHunt

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 07:19 - May 17 by trinityann

They will be voted in again, I am confident the media can come up with some propaganda to fool us. Maybe they can dust off we are in it together slogan and rebrand that.

“Strong and stable” was a cracker.

I’m going for “We’re a bit less shite than Labour”, which, tragically, is almost believable.
Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 09:15 - May 17 with 645 viewsNotLoyal

They all are, it's lovely to see especially, all the political old fogeys dying at the thought of it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 10:58 - May 17 with 599 viewsHighjack

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 07:19 - May 17 by trinityann

There was an episode of the new statesman where their slogan was “Clinging to power” which probably holds more truth than any real life slogan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 12:26 - May 17 with 553 viewssherpajacob

Is the Tory party slowly dying out? on 00:33 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

What happens to those under 45 as they get older though? Let’s not forget that a lot of Tory voters now were probably frolicking naked high on lsd in the 60s. Now they’re tutting at their TVs and chuntering into their Daily Mails.

indeed the generation that got free education, affordable housing, job security, final salary pensions, maximum serps and state pension at 60 or 65, seem to have a lot to tut and chunter about.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024