Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be the next prime minister? 11:24 - May 5 with 6397 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like it will be between Jeremy corbyn versus Boris Johnson or Michael Gove

The labour party look unelectable corbyn is remain but is willing to push through brexit but Johnson and gove are hardline brexiteers. What a shambles.

Brexit will be delivered before the election and it is the task of the new government to see it all go through smoothly, not an easy task..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:31 - May 5 with 3002 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn is Remain? In which parallel universe? He's voted against anything EU related his entire career!
Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:34 - May 5 with 2992 viewsdickythorpe

Neil Warnock has more chance than Boris
[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:34]
Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:36 - May 5 with 2982 viewslonglostjack

Unless there's a challenge to Corbyn's leadership from Tom Watson. Could possibly happen if a deal is reached by Corbyn and May without it being approved by a second referendum.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:40 - May 5 with 2974 viewsLord_Bony

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:31 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

Corbyn is Remain? In which parallel universe? He's voted against anything EU related his entire career!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:51 - May 5 with 2943 viewsMuteswan

Huw Jenkins? Could take us to the next level. 🤔
Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:56 - May 5 with 2932 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris is unlikely to get on the ballot paper for the vote of Tory members.

Corbyn is about as “remain” as Pikey Paul was before the referendum.

There’s no guarantee that Brexit will be “delivered” before the next general election.

It’ll be the same government just a different PM (if there’s no election).

Apart from that, top OP.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:58]

Poll: Tory leader

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:57 - May 5 with 2926 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:36 - May 5 by longlostjack

Unless there's a challenge to Corbyn's leadership from Tom Watson. Could possibly happen if a deal is reached by Corbyn and May without it being approved by a second referendum.

Watson won’t challenge Corbyn because he knows it’s doomed to failure.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 12:30 - May 5 with 2873 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:40 - May 5 by Lord_Bony

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=

LMFAO.

He also claimed to have vigorously campaigned to Remain despite, you know, being utterly anonymous during the referendum.

Again, look at his voting record in HoC.

He's always been anti-Eu, as have union backers - mostly due to not wanting cheap foreign labour taking British jobs...
Login to get fewer ads

Who will be the next prime minister? on 12:45 - May 5 with 2851 viewsLord_Bony

Who will be the next prime minister? on 12:30 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

LMFAO.

He also claimed to have vigorously campaigned to Remain despite, you know, being utterly anonymous during the referendum.

Again, look at his voting record in HoC.

He's always been anti-Eu, as have union backers - mostly due to not wanting cheap foreign labour taking British jobs...

So he's a CharLataN ANd a liAr then? As Per h would say.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 13:02 - May 5 with 2831 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who will be the next prime minister? on 12:45 - May 5 by Lord_Bony

So he's a CharLataN ANd a liAr then? As Per h would say.

Oh he definitely is both. And many other things.
Who will be the next prime minister? on 14:52 - May 5 with 2761 viewsbuilthjack

Curtis

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 15:16 - May 5 with 2744 viewsBrynCartwright

Corbyn, Johnson or Gove. What a bunch of a-holes. Completely uninspiring. Don't want any of them.

I wish Hilary Benn or Keir Starmer was running Labour. Middle England will never vote Corbyn into government.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who will be the next prime minister? on 15:58 - May 5 with 2699 viewsmonmouth

Who will be the next prime minister? on 15:16 - May 5 by BrynCartwright

Corbyn, Johnson or Gove. What a bunch of a-holes. Completely uninspiring. Don't want any of them.

I wish Hilary Benn or Keir Starmer was running Labour. Middle England will never vote Corbyn into government.

Corbyn wouldn’t be able to decide whether to vote for Corbyn, the useless insipid c*nt.

I hate Farrago with all my soul, but the arsehole is ten times the leader of Corbyn or May.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 15:59]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who will be the next prime minister? on 16:53 - May 5 with 2644 viewslondonlisa2001

Who will be the next prime minister? on 15:58 - May 5 by monmouth

Corbyn wouldn’t be able to decide whether to vote for Corbyn, the useless insipid c*nt.

I hate Farrago with all my soul, but the arsehole is ten times the leader of Corbyn or May.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 15:59]

It would presumably depend on whether it was a Corbyn appointed Corbyn, or a someone other than Corbyn appointed Corbyn. A ‘Corbyn’ Corbyn or a ‘non Corbyn’ Corbyn if you like.

Absolutely useless. As will be whoever is leading the shower of crap sitting opposite him.
Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:00 - May 5 with 2629 viewshobo

The whispers around the HoC is James Cleverly
Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:04 - May 5 with 2621 viewsLord_Bony

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:00 - May 5 by hobo

He d have my vote.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:14 - May 5 with 2604 viewsbluey_the_blue

I don't think it matters who leads the Tories tbh, anybody but May wipes the floor with Corbyn.
Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:23 - May 5 with 2589 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh dear God.

His performance on the BBC local election coverage last week was painful.
Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:25 - May 5 with 2584 viewslondonlisa2001

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:14 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

I don't think it matters who leads the Tories tbh, anybody but May wipes the floor with Corbyn.

And anyone but Corbyn and 2 or 3 others wipes the floor with anyone the Tories can find outside possibly 2 or 3.
Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:26 - May 5 with 2581 viewsLord_Bony

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:14 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

I was once a staunch Labour supporter.

But the last Labour government under Blair turned my guts and put me right off politics.

If that idiot Corbyn really pushed the" people's vote" for a second referendum,they would be soaring high,any fool can see that,I voted leave but would welcome it.

The terminal decline of the Labour Party had already taken place before the emergence of Corbyn.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:29 - May 5 with 2565 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not a chance in hell of the Conservative party membership electing a black man as its leader. Other than that, Cleverly is exceptionally dim.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:36 - May 5 with 2545 viewsLord_Bony

Who else they got?

Jacob Rees Mogg...Jeremy (k)hunt ?

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:39 - May 5 with 2535 viewsHighjack

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:29 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

Not a chance in hell of the Conservative party membership electing a black man as its leader. Other than that, Cleverly is exceptionally dim.

Of course they would. The tories are all about self preservation and opportunism. They’re always taunting labour on the fact there have been two female Tory PMs whilst labour have never had a female leader (unless you count Miranda of course). This would be a great way for them to out P.C labour again.

And I believe he’s an ex service man which would appeal to a certain demographic.

And also being exceptionally dim is not a barrier in today’s modern, progressive, inclusive, diverse politics. Equality rules supreme so everyone has to be distinctly ordinary.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who will be the next prime minister? on 18:23 - May 5 with 2503 viewsFlashberryjack

Who will be the next prime minister? on 11:56 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

Boris is unlikely to get on the ballot paper for the vote of Tory members.

Corbyn is about as “remain” as Pikey Paul was before the referendum.

There’s no guarantee that Brexit will be “delivered” before the next general election.

It’ll be the same government just a different PM (if there’s no election).

Apart from that, top OP.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:58]

I wouldn't allow Corbyn or Boris to run a bath let alone run the country.

The sad thing, for this country is that these pair of absolute tossers are even an option.

Even sadder is that some people have/would actually voted for either of them, but there again, look at the absolute shyte that sit in the Houses of Parliament and you have to shake your head in absolute despair.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who will be the next prime minister? on 18:30 - May 5 with 2492 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:26 - May 5 by Lord_Bony

I was once a staunch Labour supporter.

But the last Labour government under Blair turned my guts and put me right off politics.

If that idiot Corbyn really pushed the" people's vote" for a second referendum,they would be soaring high,any fool can see that,I voted leave but would welcome it.

The terminal decline of the Labour Party had already taken place before the emergence of Corbyn.

Under Blair, Labour appealed to all and won elections. Can't stand the guy, but he was far more in tune with what the public wanted than Corbyn is or ever will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024