Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Royal Rhumble at Castle Square 19:29 - May 31 with 2335 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/fight-swansea-castle-square-crutch
[Post edited 31 May 2019 19:30]
Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:33 - May 31 with 2316 viewsHighjack

Sounds like the Jeremy Kyle show has been driven underground.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:34 - May 31 with 2307 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:33 - May 31 by Highjack

Sounds like the Jeremy Kyle show has been driven underground.

Where will all the Lonsdale wearing mouth breathers go for lie detector tests now?

Great business opportunity in Swansea right there.
Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:38 - May 31 with 2285 viewsHighjack

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:34 - May 31 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

Where will all the Lonsdale wearing mouth breathers go for lie detector tests now?

Great business opportunity in Swansea right there.

Could hook the lie detector tests up to the big screen and publicly flog those cheating bastards who shagged Shania behind Charmaine’s back.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:39 - May 31 with 2278 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:38 - May 31 by Highjack

Could hook the lie detector tests up to the big screen and publicly flog those cheating bastards who shagged Shania behind Charmaine’s back.

Could use crutches as a weapon of choice.
Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:46 - May 31 with 2238 viewsLuther27

One person issued with a section 5 dispersal order? Well, that's really going to scare the sht out of organised crime coming to the City!
Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 19:51 - May 31 with 2217 viewsNeath_Jack

My friend recorded this from a better angle.

No shame with this lot.

Saying that, they've nothing to fear from the courts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 20:49 - May 31 with 2109 viewsHighjack

I can imagine the caption now: “Did my partner take my best friend up the Garibaldi?”

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 21:07 - May 31 with 2071 viewsBanosswan

This is definite proof that Vince McMahon has too much control over the creative process.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Royal Rhumble at Castle Square on 21:35 - May 31 with 1999 viewsDr_Winston

People with crutches wandering up and down High St all day. Wondered what that was about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024