Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... 13:57 - May 20 with 6519 viewsThrasher6

Not sure if he'll be on show.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:05 - May 20 with 3923 viewsandypitt56

lol Judas?? really?
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:26 - May 20 with 3785 viewsLeonWasGod

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:05 - May 20 by andypitt56

lol Judas?? really?

I did try and warn you, but you downvoted it!

Fk knows how I link to the actual post, but it was on this page:
Potter Brighton ? by CARDAN 13 May 2019 10:52
Please no

Potter Brighton ? on 10:14 - May 14 with 863 views LeonWasGod

"If he does go, he'll be the new Judas around here. Or another one anyway, as Judas Brownshoes still hasn't been forgiven."

It always happens to our ex's.
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:30 - May 20 with 3754 viewsandypitt56

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:26 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

I did try and warn you, but you downvoted it!

Fk knows how I link to the actual post, but it was on this page:
Potter Brighton ? by CARDAN 13 May 2019 10:52
Please no

Potter Brighton ? on 10:14 - May 14 with 863 views LeonWasGod

"If he does go, he'll be the new Judas around here. Or another one anyway, as Judas Brownshoes still hasn't been forgiven."

It always happens to our ex's.

I guess I had higher expectations of our fansbase! you were indeed right.

I apologies for down voting you!
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:31 - May 20 with 3733 viewsLeonWasGod

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:30 - May 20 by andypitt56

I guess I had higher expectations of our fansbase! you were indeed right.

I apologies for down voting you!

If there's one thing I've learnt, it's never expect too much of people on here!
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:36 - May 20 with 3668 viewsThrasher6

I take it you two will be applauding him...as he takes the stage then...

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:40 - May 20 with 3627 viewsLeonWasGod

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:36 - May 20 by Thrasher6

No, I'm not a Brighton fan. He's got nothing to do with us any more, we move on.
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:42 - May 20 with 3600 viewsandypitt56

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:36 - May 20 by Thrasher6

I won't be applauding, but i certainly don't blame him for leaving.

My guess is if we had sold James to Leeds he would have left on his own according in January.

The owners haven't backed him, and all this talk of him being made the highest paid manager in the champ is probably bollocks. We are making redundancies, it is just the owners trying to say well we tried to keep him blah blah..

Aim your anger at the owners for not backing him.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 14:43]
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:43 - May 20 with 3573 viewsbuilthjack

Brighton wishing Potter happy birthday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:49 - May 20 with 3522 viewsThrasher6

My gripe with Potter is that....as he stated many times...he knew what was ahead of him. It's pretty naive to suggest that it is all the owners fault. Birch seemingly offered him a package to stay but the man....decides to dump us at the first opportunity. Hard not to think we are just a pawn in his career progression and all the Guardian articles spouting loyalty to his previous side and building a project etc etc...seem to be bullsh@t.

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:58 - May 20 with 3446 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:49 - May 20 by Thrasher6

My gripe with Potter is that....as he stated many times...he knew what was ahead of him. It's pretty naive to suggest that it is all the owners fault. Birch seemingly offered him a package to stay but the man....decides to dump us at the first opportunity. Hard not to think we are just a pawn in his career progression and all the Guardian articles spouting loyalty to his previous side and building a project etc etc...seem to be bullsh@t.

There’s also the view that if he knew his side would be shorn of 5-6 players without adequate replacements we would do badly next season. Possibly earning him the sack. I’d wish he’d stay too but I can understand his motivation (as well as a pay rise

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 15:10 - May 20 with 3343 viewsSwanjaxs

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:43 - May 20 by builthjack

Brighton wishing Potter happy birthday.

Well we sacked a manager on his birthday not so many moons ago so karma i suppose

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 15:31 - May 20 with 3207 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It seems that if a manager is successful enough here to be poached by a club in a higher division he becomes a Judas. This is despite the fact that we would all move jobs for loads more money and better prospects.

Of course, if he's unsuccessful we'll sack him without a second thought..

Some of our fans seem to think that managers and players should be as loyal to the club as we are. It's a bit daft to say the least.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:02 - May 20 with 3082 viewslonglostjack

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 15:31 - May 20 by Joe_bradshaw

It seems that if a manager is successful enough here to be poached by a club in a higher division he becomes a Judas. This is despite the fact that we would all move jobs for loads more money and better prospects.

Of course, if he's unsuccessful we'll sack him without a second thought..

Some of our fans seem to think that managers and players should be as loyal to the club as we are. It's a bit daft to say the least.

Of course not but there's no need for them to kiss the badge either.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:32 - May 20 with 2864 viewsSwansea93

Official,4yr deal.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:36 - May 20 with 2798 viewssainthelens

Fck him, move on. Just whoever is next in please don't go running to the East stand kissing the badge. You'll look a cvnt.
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:47 - May 20 with 2721 viewsPaxton

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 14:42 - May 20 by andypitt56

I won't be applauding, but i certainly don't blame him for leaving.

My guess is if we had sold James to Leeds he would have left on his own according in January.

The owners haven't backed him, and all this talk of him being made the highest paid manager in the champ is probably bollocks. We are making redundancies, it is just the owners trying to say well we tried to keep him blah blah..

Aim your anger at the owners for not backing him.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 14:43]

Agree with all that.

Down Voted you there, didn't mean too. Fingers to big for the mobile
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:49 - May 20 with 2693 viewsWarwickHunt

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:32 - May 20 by Swansea93

Official,4yr deal.

3.5 years compo. Nice work.
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:50 - May 20 with 2671 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I thought he was going to fail and in a different way to how I thought I guess he has and left as quickly as he could, I don't blame him really he needed backing!
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:53 - May 20 with 2634 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:54 - May 20 with 2618 viewsLeonWasGod

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:50 - May 20 by AlfieMooresSon

I thought he was going to fail and in a different way to how I thought I guess he has and left as quickly as he could, I don't blame him really he needed backing!

It's pretty obvious that the assurances he got from the club were nowhere near what he thought we needed. Everyone should be fairly worried about that.
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:57 - May 20 with 2572 viewsBillyChong

What manager in their right mind would stay here at the moment over a better offer? How loyal have his employees been since he joined? Potters not daft.
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:57 - May 20 with 2558 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:54 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

It's pretty obvious that the assurances he got from the club were nowhere near what he thought we needed. Everyone should be fairly worried about that.

Spot on and we are!
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:58 - May 20 with 2557 viewsandypitt56

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:47 - May 20 by Paxton

Agree with all that.

Down Voted you there, didn't mean too. Fingers to big for the mobile

I am certainly not looking forward to this summer... All that hard medicine they keep going on about. Prepare for things to get worse!
Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:59 - May 20 with 2536 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kissing the badge is no big deal as far as I’m concerned. I’m sure they meant it at that moment.

It’s like kissing a girl and really meaning it then looking over her shoulder and seeing another one that you’d prefer to be kissing.

Don’t get emotionally attached to players and managers, it’s going to end in tears.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 17:01 - May 20 with 2508 viewsLeonWasGod

Judas III's news conference at 16.30pm... on 16:59 - May 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Kissing the badge is no big deal as far as I’m concerned. I’m sure they meant it at that moment.

It’s like kissing a girl and really meaning it then looking over her shoulder and seeing another one that you’d prefer to be kissing.

Don’t get emotionally attached to players and managers, it’s going to end in tears.

It's part of the game. If people take that too literally / seriously, they need their heads looking at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024