Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game of thrones 09:49 - Apr 23 with 10439 viewssmellyjack

So come on let’s hear your theories.

What will happen at next weeks “battle of winterfell episode”?

Is the mad king the night king?

Who will land the throne?
Game of thrones on 09:54 - Apr 23 with 3998 viewsLord_Bony

Loved Vikings but never really got into this.

Am I missing something?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Game of thrones on 09:55 - Apr 23 with 3990 viewsJango

Game of thrones on 09:54 - Apr 23 by Lord_Bony

Loved Vikings but never really got into this.

Am I missing something?

I love vikings but Game of thrones is on another level.
Game of thrones on 10:09 - Apr 23 with 3968 viewsAndy1300

Never seen an episode

Number 1 team in Wales

Game of thrones on 11:14 - Apr 23 with 3908 viewsMrSwerve

Game of thrones on 10:09 - Apr 23 by Andy1300

Never seen an episode

I was just going to post, who will be the first to say this.

Watch it. It’s a good series.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Game of thrones on 11:31 - Apr 23 with 3891 viewsVincent_Vega

**NERD ALERT**

Got to be honest I was expecting a bit more from episode 2.

Usually the first episode is a slow one to catch everyone up then it goes bonkers but this season so far is very pedestrian for a final 6 episode season, saying that very good dialogue between characters that have never met.

Episode 3 should be epic! I can't see the army of the dead making it past Winterfell, it took them 2 episodes to get there, they'll need a bullet train to get to Kings landing before the season finale.

Beyond that is anyone's guess Dany won't let the Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen linage be, that is a massive threat to her claim for the throne, I predict in the heat of battle Daenerys will try to fry Jon however with his newly discovered bloodline hell be immune to it's effect and the secret will be out and Daenerys' world will collapse. how that for a prediction?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Game of thrones on 11:54 - Apr 23 with 3873 viewsProfessor

Game of thrones on 11:31 - Apr 23 by Vincent_Vega

**NERD ALERT**

Usually the first episode is a slow one to catch everyone up then it goes bonkers but this season so far is very pedestrian for a final 6 episode season, saying that very good dialogue between characters that have never met.

Episode 3 should be epic! I can't see the army of the dead making it past Winterfell, it took them 2 episodes to get there, they'll need a bullet train to get to Kings landing before the season finale.

Beyond that is anyone's guess Dany won't let the Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen linage be, that is a massive threat to her claim for the throne, I predict in the heat of battle Daenerys will try to fry Jon however with his newly discovered bloodline hell be immune to it's effect and the secret will be out and Daenerys' world will collapse. how that for a prediction?

The army of the dead and the horseback White Walkers are heading to WInterfell. Where is the Night King and Viseyrion? A sneak attack on and unwary King's Landing?

A lot to fit into a little over 5 hours after 70 Episodes
Game of thrones on 11:55 - Apr 23 with 3871 viewsProfessor

I expect a few characters not least Theon and Jaime will find redemption through heroic deaths.
Game of thrones on 12:09 - Apr 23 with 3864 viewsDr_Winston

Numerous character deaths and the end of the White Walkers in the next episode. Completion of the "Game of Thrones" in the final three.

Expect Cersei to die at the hand of Jaime.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Game of thrones on 12:15 - Apr 23 with 3856 viewsBanosswan

Next week: The longest Game of Thrones episode of all time will be 82 minutes long and feature the longest continuous battle sequence in cinematic history, longer even than the 40-minute Battle of Helm’s Deep in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Bran is the night king...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Game of thrones on 12:34 - Apr 23 with 3843 viewsProfessor

Game of thrones on 12:15 - Apr 23 by Banosswan

Next week: The longest Game of Thrones episode of all time will be 82 minutes long and feature the longest continuous battle sequence in cinematic history, longer even than the 40-minute Battle of Helm’s Deep in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Bran is the night king...

Huw is the Night King
Game of thrones on 12:50 - Apr 23 with 3828 viewsKGriz16

Haven't watched the second episode yet, enjoying some of the theories being presented on this thread though!
Game of thrones on 13:03 - Apr 23 with 3818 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Don’t forget the dragons

Big parts to play in this

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Game of thrones on 13:25 - Apr 23 with 3799 viewsMrSwerve

Game of thrones on 11:31 - Apr 23 by Vincent_Vega

**NERD ALERT**

You’re not alone in thinking it’s got off to a rather slow start. I guess it’s the calm before the storm...the next few extended length episodes should be epic.

I hope that it hasn’t been built up so much that it fails to deliver though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Game of thrones on 13:38 - Apr 23 with 3786 viewsJango

[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 13:40]
Game of thrones on 13:39 - Apr 23 with 3784 viewsJango

Game of thrones on 12:09 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Numerous character deaths and the end of the White Walkers in the next episode. Completion of the "Game of Thrones" in the final three.

I reckon Arya will become Jaime and kill off Cersei .
Game of thrones on 13:58 - Apr 23 with 3763 viewstrinityann

Sansa to end up on Iron Throne, she's learnt a lot from little finger. Let the rest fight it out as she crafts a masterplan strategy.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 13:59]
Game of thrones on 14:12 - Apr 23 with 3745 viewsDyfnant

Bron will kill Cersai, Tyrion ‘will pay double’

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Game of thrones on 14:19 - Apr 23 with 3739 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

I watched the first season and thought it was slow and not very entertaining. Still each to their own.
Game of thrones on 14:22 - Apr 23 with 3737 viewsGreatBritton

Some good theories here.

For me, Sansa is emerging from Division 3 and looks set for a European place; Tyrion can't die, surely? Jaimie is the most redeemed character since matt Grimes; Arya has had her cherry popped and could falter now she sees there's more to life than killing people. I like Bron, but he's a bit of a Leighton James in a team of Dutch total footballers.

But what will happen? Cersei will hang on with the temerity of a Theresa May; Greyworm will be released on a free and go to Qatar and the dragons will turn on their mother like Tory backbenchers.
Game of thrones on 14:27 - Apr 23 with 3733 viewsVincent_Vega

Game of thrones on 13:25 - Apr 23 by MrSwerve

You’re not alone in thinking it’s got off to a rather slow start. I guess it’s the calm before the storm...the next few extended length episodes should be epic.

I hope that it hasn’t been built up so much that it fails to deliver though.

It's just that there's a hell of a lot to tie up in 4 episodes

At the moment I won't be surprised if the ending will by like Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

There's got to be one hell of a twist coming up. Love the idea of the Night King taking Kings landing on the flank, 'convert' all the residents and forcing the northerners south to face them or escape beyond the wall.

Guess well have to wait until next week to find out

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Game of thrones on 14:29 - Apr 23 with 3729 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 14:27 - Apr 23 by Vincent_Vega

At the moment I won't be surprised if the ending will by like Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

There's got to be one hell of a twist coming up. Love the idea of the Night King taking Kings landing on the flank, 'convert' all the residents and forcing the northerners south to face them or escape beyond the wall.

2 episodes to deal with Night King.

2 episodes to deal with aftermath, battle for Iron Throne.
Game of thrones on 14:39 - Apr 23 with 3717 viewsHighjack

Game of thrones on 14:27 - Apr 23 by Vincent_Vega

Monty python and the holy grail ended with a gratuitous display of penises, and game of thrones has been doing that for years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Game of thrones on 15:41 - Apr 23 with 3687 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Never seen an episode but judging by the names in this thread I would not be surprised to hear that Bersant, Edvar, Celina and Nordfeldt are now involved.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Game of thrones on 15:56 - Apr 23 with 3677 viewsBLAZE

Game of thrones on 12:09 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Death by fingering?
Game of thrones on 18:40 - Apr 23 with 3594 viewsBanosswan

Arya is jaqen h'ghar.

Or

Jaqen h'ghar is actually Rhaegar.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024