Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viagogo 22:32 - Jun 3 with 1851 viewsTNT

can fk off too.

Buy two tickets £160 each. Tickets arrive marked £45. End up not able to go, so try and sell the tickets. Who the fk is going to pay more than the £45 on the fkn ticket? Massive loss. Dick Turpin had a fkn mask.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Viagogo on 22:38 - Jun 3 with 1832 viewsTNT

Viagogo's e-mail response:

'viagogo is a platform that connects people who want to buy and sell tickets for live events. Prices are set by sellers, and may be below or above face value, which is the amount the event organisers print on the ticket you receive'.

Viagogo on 23:01 - Jun 3 with 1801 viewssherpajacob

Viagogo on 22:38 - Jun 3 by TNT

'viagogo is a platform that connects people who want to buy and sell tickets for live events. Prices are set by sellers, and may be below or above face value, which is the amount the event organisers print on the ticket you receive'.

If you do it on the street outside the venue, you get arrested.

If you set up a,company online to do it, it's legal and often with the express blessing of the promoter/venue.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Viagogo on 23:05 - Jun 3 with 1794 viewsmajorraglan

Viagogo on 22:38 - Jun 3 by TNT

They have been in bother with various authorities and don’t have a very good reputation.
Check out this article and their Wikipedia page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44299981
Viagogo on 01:59 - Jun 4 with 1709 viewsSwanDownUnder

Viagogo doesn't sell you the tickets, you know that right?
Viagogo on 07:03 - Jun 4 with 1650 viewsWarwickHunt

£160 for a ticket?

I’d want a Michelin-starred dinner thrown in for that. Who was it for FFS?
Viagogo on 07:34 - Jun 4 with 1609 viewsdickythorpe

A harsh lesson learnt here. I will never buy tickets over the odds.
Do you reckon this guy was insured?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48483982
Viagogo on 07:38 - Jun 4 with 1599 viewsMrSwerve

Viagogo on 07:34 - Jun 4 by dickythorpe

A harsh lesson learnt here. I will never buy tickets over the odds.
Do you reckon this guy was insured?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48483982

£7000+ for 90 mins entertainment. Sorry but no football match is worth that. Not even a World Cup final.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Viagogo on 08:38 - Jun 4 with 1534 viewsNotLoyal

Viagogo on 07:38 - Jun 4 by MrSwerve

£7000+ for 90 mins entertainment. Sorry but no football match is worth that. Not even a World Cup final.

Galloway was not available to comment.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Viagogo on 08:46 - Jun 4 with 1520 viewssainthelens

Viagogo on 08:38 - Jun 4 by NotLoyal

Galloway was not available to comment.

Unfortunately that cvnt is always available for comment.
Viagogo on 08:49 - Jun 4 with 1517 viewsNotLoyal

Viagogo on 08:46 - Jun 4 by sainthelens

Unfortunately that cvnt is always available for comment.

Not on talk radio 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Viagogo on 10:14 - Jun 4 with 1460 viewsCountyJim

https://www.twickets.live/

I've used these in past they only charge you a fiver the tickets are cost price or less they do have to make a living so a fiver is fair
Viagogo on 11:28 - Jun 4 with 1398 viewsEbo

There was a gig in Bristol my Mrs wanted to go to (Darran will know) and we had pre-sale codes so great news...or so we thought. Got onto the website (not Viagogo) and the site server was pretty much falling over with requests. I kept getting kicked out of the queue and after 10 mins the Sold Out message came up.

Turns out Viagogo had been using bots to get the pre-sale codes (no purchase necessary) to get access early. These £35 tickets were selling on their site for well over a ton! Darran will tell you that at the gig there was empty seats (It was (London Grammar) and these look like the seats that Viagogo could not sell.

Disgusting and they should be banned and prosecuted.

I think Radiohead got around this using an ID system, they didn't want to but it was the only way they could stop these crooks buying and selling. I think other acts have done similar things too - didn't Ed Sheeran do something where people who bought 3rd party tickets were denied entry, refunded and then offered a ticket at face value?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Viagogo on 11:31 - Jun 4 with 1389 viewsDarran

Viagogo on 11:28 - Jun 4 by Ebo

There was a gig in Bristol my Mrs wanted to go to (Darran will know) and we had pre-sale codes so great news...or so we thought. Got onto the website (not Viagogo) and the site server was pretty much falling over with requests. I kept getting kicked out of the queue and after 10 mins the Sold Out message came up.

Turns out Viagogo had been using bots to get the pre-sale codes (no purchase necessary) to get access early. These £35 tickets were selling on their site for well over a ton! Darran will tell you that at the gig there was empty seats (It was (London Grammar) and these look like the seats that Viagogo could not sell.

Disgusting and they should be banned and prosecuted.

I think Radiohead got around this using an ID system, they didn't want to but it was the only way they could stop these crooks buying and selling. I think other acts have done similar things too - didn't Ed Sheeran do something where people who bought 3rd party tickets were denied entry, refunded and then offered a ticket at face value?

Indeed.

Anyway who are these tickets to see?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Viagogo on 11:33 - Jun 4 with 1386 viewsglanmorjak

Sadly, as long as there are mugs out to pay their prices Viagogo and others will prosper.
Viagogo on 13:52 - Jun 4 with 1294 viewsWxmJax

You could always put them back up for sale yourself. All depends how much someone wants to go.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Viagogo on 14:05 - Jun 4 with 1283 viewsMrSwerve

Just to give a small bit of balance for Viagogo - bought two tickets on there last December to see Roy Ayers in London (£100 for two - a bit steep considering his usual prices). Found out I couldn't go, so I put them up for resale - they went for the same price and I had all of my money back.

It was a blessing in the end, we were going to tie the gig in with the QPR away game - bullet dodged!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 14:05]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Viagogo on 16:31 - Jun 4 with 1196 viewslonglostjack

Viagogo on 11:31 - Jun 4 by Darran

Indeed.

Anyway who are these tickets to see?

Ariana Grande - but he asked me not to tell anybody.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:34]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Viagogo on 18:15 - Jun 4 with 1138 viewsTNT

Viagogo on 16:31 - Jun 4 by longlostjack

Ariana Grande - but he asked me not to tell anybody.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:34]

Ok, ok, ok... they're for Britain's got fkn Talent. Well my missus wanted to watch it din she.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024