Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How dumb are the English/British fans 18:37 - Sep 8 with 1371 viewsperchrockjack

Win a freak game by virtue of one player and the Aussies will be shattered.

Nah

Here is an outstandingly gutsy Aussie outfit with a point to prove and an all time great batsman and captain.So we boo him,every game.

Result was always going to be carnage because ,from his first steps to the crease,met by boos,Smith was going to punish the tw@ts that boo like they did. The great sportsmen never hide but I wish some sports fans would.

Hopefully we will learn. We won't.

Well done Oz.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How dumb are the English/British fans on 19:14 - Sep 8 with 1087 viewsTimTtam

England's problem is that Root should be their leading run scorer, but he instead gets out for ducks and low scores, with 75 as the outlier. Add 50 runs to England's total every test and the series could be very different right now.

On the other hand, Smith has responded in the best way possible and is leading from the front. Boo Warner & Bancroft, but Smith's performance this series should've shut the English up.

Let's also not forget that ball tampering was occurring regularly before Cape Town, yet those particular players were barely punished. Smith & co were made an example of.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

How dumb are the English/British fans on 19:47 - Sep 8 with 1047 viewslifelong

I agree with he op, it’s just not cricket.
How dumb are the English/British fans on 20:13 - Sep 8 with 1003 viewsDr_Winston

How dumb are the English/British fans on 19:14 - Sep 8 by TimTtam

England's problem is that Root should be their leading run scorer, but he instead gets out for ducks and low scores, with 75 as the outlier. Add 50 runs to England's total every test and the series could be very different right now.

On the other hand, Smith has responded in the best way possible and is leading from the front. Boo Warner & Bancroft, but Smith's performance this series should've shut the English up.

Let's also not forget that ball tampering was occurring regularly before Cape Town, yet those particular players were barely punished. Smith & co were made an example of.

England's problem is as per usual they burden one of their best players with the captaincy, leading to questionable performance at both. It's happened time and time again.

They've also put a lot more emphasis on one day cricket to the detriment of the test side, which is understandable in a home World Cup year. Bit stupid hosting an Ashes series straight after.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How dumb are the English/British fans on 20:18 - Sep 8 with 981 viewsSwanjaxs

How dumb are the English/British fans on 20:13 - Sep 8 by Dr_Winston

England's problem is as per usual they burden one of their best players with the captaincy, leading to questionable performance at both. It's happened time and time again.

They've also put a lot more emphasis on one day cricket to the detriment of the test side, which is understandable in a home World Cup year. Bit stupid hosting an Ashes series straight after.

Totally agree with this, the Ashes should have been scheduled for next June, July, August

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How dumb are the English/British fans on 20:57 - Sep 8 with 952 viewsDr_Winston

How dumb are the English/British fans on 20:18 - Sep 8 by Swanjaxs

Totally agree with this, the Ashes should have been scheduled for next June, July, August

There may be scheduling issues that forced their hand, but it's not ideal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:13 - Sep 8 with 929 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oddly they played two ashes series in six months in 13/14 to avoid the following series being played just before the 2015 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand. That scheduling change led directly to this series being held just after the World Cup here. Go figure, as they say.

Poll: Tory leader

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:23 - Sep 8 with 917 viewsKilkennyjack

British fans ?

No such team.

Beware of the Risen People

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:37 - Sep 8 with 906 viewscontroversial_jack

English fans, and Welsh brag when they win something and can become insufferable on times.
Login to get fewer ads

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:43 - Sep 8 with 892 viewsraynor94

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:23 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

British fans ?

No such team.

British Lions

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:47 - Sep 8 with 877 viewsSwanjaxs

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:43 - Sep 8 by raynor94

British Lions

British & Irish Lions 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:51 - Sep 8 with 871 viewsraynor94

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:47 - Sep 8 by Swanjaxs

British & Irish Lions 👍

Of course

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:05 - Sep 8 with 841 viewsDarran

British & Irish Lions 👍

The England cricket team should definitely change its name so dull Welsh twáts like Ebo who’s happy we lost will get even more angrier.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:17 - Sep 8 with 823 viewsEbo

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:05 - Sep 8 by Darran

The England cricket team should definitely change its name so dull Welsh twáts like Ebo who’s happy we lost will get even more angrier.

F uck 'em. I hope Piers Morgan is crying into his champagne on his yacht.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:22 - Sep 8 with 802 viewsSwanjaxs

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:05 - Sep 8 by Darran

Definitely! They should change thier name to England and Wales and (South African, Zimbabwean, Australian, Indian, Ireland and any other player who wants to make a fast buck cricket board 👍

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:22 - Sep 8 with 806 viewsKilkennyjack

How dumb are the English/British fans on 21:43 - Sep 8 by raynor94

British Lions

My mistake, i did not realise the England cricket team were , in fact, the British Lions cricket team.

Thanks for making that so clear...., 🇬🇧 🤦‍♂️

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:26 - Sep 8 with 790 viewsDarran

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:22 - Sep 8 by Swanjaxs

Definitely! They should change thier name to England and Wales and (South African, Zimbabwean, Australian, Indian, Ireland and any other player who wants to make a fast buck cricket board 👍

Fair point as long as someone hits Ebo with a cricket bat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:54 - Sep 8 with 773 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How dumb are the English/British fans on 22:22 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

My mistake, i did not realise the England cricket team were , in fact, the British Lions cricket team.

Thanks for making that so clear...., 🇬🇧 🤦‍♂️

The England and Wales cricket board .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:01 - Sep 8 with 771 viewsperchrockjack

Plenty of Welsh lad appeared for THEIR team

We are totally shit for brains.

Oz outsmatered US.

On other hand OUR team Glamorgan a feckwit outwit

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:16 - Sep 8 with 759 viewsKilkennyjack

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:01 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

Plenty of Welsh lad appeared for THEIR team

We are totally shit for brains.

Oz outsmatered US.

On other hand OUR team Glamorgan a feckwit outwit

Stop pretending mun.

Its England.
3 Lions on the badge, called ECB.

Scotland and Ireland have shown us the way.

Its only Glamorgan wanting cash that has prevented a team for Wales.

Grow a pair.

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:25 - Sep 8 with 753 viewsperchrockjack

Ask Greg Thomas or Simon Jines if they were ok with playing for an" England " side. You really are so full of hate

1922 was a long time ago.

Welsh paratroopers were in the Bogside shooting at your murderous heroes,granted they were being attacked themselves

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:43 - Sep 8 with 744 viewsbuilthjack

It's not nice booing the opposition all game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How dumb are the English/British fans on 06:22 - Sep 9 with 658 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:16 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Stop pretending mun.

Its England.

Grow a pair.

Glamorgan are in the sh*t for money because they wanted to host England test matches in Wales , in some sort of show of unity. Doesn’t fit your narrative does it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How dumb are the English/British fans on 06:38 - Sep 9 with 655 views34dfgdf54

How dumb are the English/British fans on 23:16 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Stop pretending mun.

Its England.

Grow a pair.

This, and it always will be.
How dumb are the English/British fans on 09:32 - Sep 9 with 579 viewsperchrockjack

Nothing to do with nice Ken.

It was stupid ,almost as big a motivation as They by Greig's grovelling gaffe prior to West Indies series,Richards n all.Guaranteed to truly focus the mind.

I hate it when we boo the opposition as it always leads to tears.

Dumber than dumb.

By the way Athers did the same thing albeit with dirt and was equally as sly.

Hypocrites are we not.Again.

How dumb are the English/British fans on 10:46 - Sep 9 with 537 viewssherpajacob

British & Irish Lions 👍

That's the one Scottish players wont be allowed to play for if they go independent.

Just leaves more spaces for players from Dublin and Limerick.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024