Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR 23:25 - Jun 19 with 3623 viewsmarchamjack

I know there’ll be loads of VAR related threads in the coming season, specially with it coming into the PL. But VAR is now increasingly deciding games (tonight’s Scotland Argentina game) not football deciding games...so as it’s currently applied, it is no good.

Football should be deciding football matches not some people dressed up as referees in a tv studio somewhere.

Classic case of it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Goal line decisions and offside yes, but all other decisions no.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

VAR on 00:50 - Jun 20 with 3573 viewsSgorioFruit

If VAR was used last season then Newport County would be in league one. Swans would have gone to Wembley. Wrexham May have been promoted. And Cardiff May have stayed in the premier league.
Ok the last example I’m not bothered about but....
they the FA have tried their best to piss on Welsh clubs. For that reason, bring in VAR. they wanted it, so they should have it.

Fuming still

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

VAR on 08:46 - Jun 20 with 3454 viewsBrynCartwright

VAR on 00:50 - Jun 20 by SgorioFruit

If VAR was used last season then Newport County would be in league one. Swans would have gone to Wembley. Wrexham May have been promoted. And Cardiff May have stayed in the premier league.
they the FA have tried their best to piss on Welsh clubs. For that reason, bring in VAR. they wanted it, so they should have it.

Fuming still

I agree Sgor. VAR in principle is a good thing as it endeavours to achieve the correct decision which can only be a good thing in my book. Where it falls down at present is the implementation method. The replays should be shown on the big screens in stadia like rugby so the crowd remains informed, and negates the ref having to run off to watch a small screen, thus reducing the time it takes to get to a decision.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

VAR on 19:27 - Jun 20 with 3307 viewsOldjack

it'll stop the cheats , and pathetic decisions being made by some ref's, now that's a good thing all around

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

VAR on 19:42 - Jun 20 with 3293 viewsoldcob

The Scottish keeper was off her line before the ball was kicked. Harsh decision I admit, but according to rules a fair one. That's all we ever wanted isn't it? Fair decisions, no matter which team is on the end of it. If that decision last night was the other way round, and it was a Scottish penalty saved unfairly and VAR picked it up, we'd all be shouting good old VAR.
VAR on 05:46 - Jun 21 with 3195 viewsDr_Winston

VAR on 19:42 - Jun 20 by oldcob

The Scottish keeper was off her line before the ball was kicked. Harsh decision I admit, but according to rules a fair one. That's all we ever wanted isn't it? Fair decisions, no matter which team is on the end of it. If that decision last night was the other way round, and it was a Scottish penalty saved unfairly and VAR picked it up, we'd all be shouting good old VAR.

This.

People complained about decisions being missed and that some sort of video ref be brought in. Now people are complaining that the video ref is ruining the game.

That to me suggests the problem is with people, not VAR.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

VAR on 10:20 - Jun 21 with 3146 viewsBadlands

But it was broke.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

VAR on 12:32 - Jun 22 with 3078 viewsladyjack

Fuming still

This
VAR on 08:53 - Jun 23 with 2958 viewsHighjack

We need some sort of checking and I do support the concept but the way they’ve rolled it out has been shocking so far. I’d hate football to become like rugby where every action is checked for about five minutes for a minor infringement. At least at rugby grounds they can have a pint while they wait.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

VAR on 18:49 - Jun 23 with 2884 viewsmarchamjack

15 minutes of ET across that England Cameroon match due to VAR

England win 3 nil everyone talking about VAR

The players and coaches have clearly picked up that if they shout at the ref long enough and make TV shapes and point to half way line they’ve a chance to possibly get every decision they don’t like reviewed and maybe overturned

Killing the flow of the game as it’s currently being used

You can just imagine the likes of the top Italian teams manipulating this on the field...be like an electronic version of catenaccio...games will last closer to 2 hours than 90 mins

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

VAR on 19:01 - Jun 23 with 2859 viewssherpajacob

Fuming still

If VAR had been in use in PL Cardiff would have been relegated in March.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

VAR on 19:32 - Jun 23 with 2820 viewsSgorioFruit

VAR on 19:01 - Jun 23 by sherpajacob

If VAR had been in use in PL Cardiff would have been relegated in March.

this only serves to reinforce my point Sherpa son

VAR on 03:36 - Jun 26 with 2664 viewsWanderer

We had VAR in last season in Oz league, said it back then and say it again now, GET RID OF IT !, totally kills the momentum of the game, you end up sitting 5 mins waiting for the bleedin obvious and some twonk invariably goes the opposite direction, I'm over it.
VAR on 22:04 - Jul 2 with 2506 viewsSgorioFruit

VAR they wanted it. They got it

Justice for the welsh clubs

VAR on 12:49 - Jul 3 with 2406 viewstrinityann

Give it a chance to evolve, not instantly dismiss it.
VAR on 16:37 - Jul 6 with 2263 viewsDippy

Another VAR decision in the England Vs Sweden game.. I thought it hit her chest first

Poll: Cooper Out

VAR on 16:57 - Jul 6 with 2230 viewsBadlands

VAR on 16:37 - Jul 6 by Dippy

Another VAR decision in the England Vs Sweden game.. I thought it hit her chest first

Chest but her arm pushed the ball forward - hand ball.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024