Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knife Crime In London 20:26 - Jun 29 with 3138 viewsjackharris

A pregnant lady was fatally stabbed in London early this morning. The baby was delivered at the scene. I’m so glad I don’t live there anymore. The place is full of evil scum.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7196195/Eight-month-pregnant-woman-26-s
[Post edited 29 Jun 2019 20:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Knife Crime In London on 20:29 - Jun 29 with 2127 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48814571

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Knife Crime In London on 22:37 - Jun 29 with 1986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sadiq's London.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Knife Crime In London on 22:40 - Jun 29 with 1989 viewsjack2jack

Shocking words fail me.
Knife Crime In London on 22:47 - Jun 29 with 1978 viewsLuther27

Fkn horrendous. Is this what we've become?
Knife Crime In London on 08:04 - Jun 30 with 1844 viewsbuilthjack

The Tories taking thousands of police officers off the street is a major factor in this. CÂ¥nts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Knife Crime In London on 09:22 - Jun 30 with 1785 viewsKilkennyjack

Knife Crime In London on 08:04 - Jun 30 by builthjack

The Tories taking thousands of police officers off the street is a major factor in this. CÂ¥nts.

Exactly.

Should be enough police to know the people who live in the areas they police.
Without that its a lawless mess of a society.

The choice is fund the police, or fund dealing with the gangs who fill the void.
Plus fund the youth projects.

Unbelievably sad to read.

The Tory party simply does not care.

Beware of the Risen People

Knife Crime In London on 21:40 - Jun 30 with 1613 viewsFlashberryjack

Knife Crime In London on 08:04 - Jun 30 by builthjack

I'm sure lack of police on the streets is a factor, but the major factor is the culture of the people that are committing the stabbings, and the stabbings will continue whether there are more police on the streets or not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Knife Crime In London on 12:44 - Jul 1 with 1490 viewsHighjack

Knife Crime In London on 21:40 - Jun 30 by Flashberryjack

I'm sure lack of police on the streets is a factor, but the major factor is the culture of the people that are committing the stabbings, and the stabbings will continue whether there are more police on the streets or not.

Yeah they love to blame everyone apart from the people who make the conscious decision to stick a large knife in someone else.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Knife Crime In London on 13:18 - Jul 1 with 1456 viewskrunchykarrot

Knife Crime In London on 09:22 - Jun 30 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly.

Should be enough police to know the people who live in the areas they police.
Without that its a lawless mess of a society.

The choice is fund the police, or fund dealing with the gangs who fill the void.
Plus fund the youth projects.

Unbelievably sad to read.

The Tory party simply does not care.

Seriously, and how many police do you propose? Where are they to be stationed, on every corner? Who,s going to pay for them? Don't see lots of youth clubs in and around our country anymore, but there again we haven't got the hang culture taking a grip yet. As for Tory party not caring I thought Sadiq was in charge of London policing?
Knife Crime In London on 13:47 - Jul 1 with 1427 viewsHighjack

Knife Crime In London on 13:18 - Jul 1 by krunchykarrot

Seriously, and how many police do you propose? Where are they to be stationed, on every corner? Who,s going to pay for them? Don't see lots of youth clubs in and around our country anymore, but there again we haven't got the hang culture taking a grip yet. As for Tory party not caring I thought Sadiq was in charge of London policing?

The police who are there have their hands tied as stopping and searching people is deemed as racist and if a knife is found the culprit usually only gets a slap on the wrist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Knife Crime In London on 13:49 - Jul 1 with 1426 viewsHighjack

Come on mart. Wipe down that crusty semen stained keyboard and tell us why you believe murderers aren’t responsible for the murders they commit.

Knife Crime In London on 13:58 - Jul 1 with 1414 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Knife Crime In London on 13:49 - Jul 1 by Highjack

Come on mart. Wipe down that crusty semen stained keyboard and tell us why you believe murderers aren’t responsible for the murders they commit.

What else are they supposed to do if there's no youth centres to play table tennis in anymore? Getting involved with drug dealing and murdering people is logically the only thing they have left to do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Knife Crime In London on 14:20 - Jul 1 with 1393 viewsHighjack

Knife Crime In London on 13:58 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What else are they supposed to do if there's no youth centres to play table tennis in anymore? Getting involved with drug dealing and murdering people is logically the only thing they have left to do.

I saw a documentary once about a youth club up in the north east somewhere and this kid got shot in the eyes and was shouting “I cannae see man” for ages so that proves youth clubs are not always the answer.

Knife Crime In London on 14:44 - Jul 1 with 1376 viewsNotLoyal

Some people would blame the importation of persons of a certain colour for the majority of these crimes.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Knife Crime In London on 15:08 - Jul 1 with 1361 viewsHighjack

Knife Crime In London on 14:44 - Jul 1 by NotLoyal

Some people would blame the importation of persons of a certain colour for the majority of these crimes.

It was definitely a white kid holding the paintball gun.

Knife Crime In London on 15:24 - Jul 1 with 1352 viewsBanosswan

Knife Crime In London on 15:08 - Jul 1 by Highjack

It was definitely a white kid holding the paintball gun.

It was all Geoff's fault.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Knife Crime In London on 15:31 - Jul 1 with 1345 viewstrinityann

Austerity and diversity.
Knife Crime In London on 18:03 - Jul 1 with 1282 viewsHighjack

Knife Crime In London on 15:24 - Jul 1 by Banosswan

It was all Geoff's fault.

Well he died in a gas explosion of course. If you add in that girl that got electrocuted, the boy that got run over, the bloke that fell off the roof, the brain tumours, the drug overdoses and the burns caused by mishandled fireworks and subsequent fires it’s enough to put you off youth clubs for life.

I’d rather take my chances on the streets of London.

Knife Crime In London on 19:22 - Jul 1 with 1241 viewsWingstandwood

Knife Crime In London on 13:47 - Jul 1 by Highjack

The police who are there have their hands tied as stopping and searching people is deemed as racist and if a knife is found the culprit usually only gets a slap on the wrist.

These loony libertarians are most baffling to anyone with common sense? They do not want stop and search, refuse to blame the individuals responsible for the stabbings, but prefer to blame the lack of police numbers, whilst?... At the same time preferring to attack the limited number of police actually trying to prevent attacks/deaths in the first place.

You work that one? No wonder why the country is in the mess it is.

Argus!

Knife Crime In London on 19:29 - Jul 1 with 1230 viewsexiledclaseboy

Knife Crime In London on 19:22 - Jul 1 by Wingstandwood

These loony libertarians are most baffling to anyone with common sense? They do not want stop and search, refuse to blame the individuals responsible for the stabbings, but prefer to blame the lack of police numbers, whilst?... At the same time preferring to attack the limited number of police actually trying to prevent attacks/deaths in the first place.

You work that one? No wonder why the country is in the mess it is.

I think you might be getting your libertarians and your liberals mixed up there, Mr. Clarkson.

Poll: Tory leader

Knife Crime In London on 19:35 - Jul 1 with 1211 viewsNeath_Jack

Knife Crime In London on 19:29 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

I think you might be getting your libertarians and your liberals mixed up there, Mr. Clarkson.

In fairness? He's a very confused chap, i.e. doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Knife Crime In London on 19:38 - Jul 1 with 1194 viewsexiledclaseboy

Knife Crime In London on 19:35 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

In fairness? He's a very confused chap, i.e. doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Lots of common sense though. Remember Mr Angry from Steve Wright’s Radio One show back in the day? I’m envisaging a perpetually pulsing forehead vein.

Poll: Tory leader

Knife Crime In London on 19:41 - Jul 1 with 1183 viewsNeath_Jack

Knife Crime In London on 19:38 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

Lots of common sense though. Remember Mr Angry from Steve Wright’s Radio One show back in the day? I’m envisaging a perpetually pulsing forehead vein.

My post was more aimed at his "distinctive" writing style, than my uncalled for jibe.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Knife Crime In London on 19:43 - Jul 1 with 1179 viewsWingstandwood

Knife Crime In London on 19:35 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Oh remember your story of when you bumped into that flying squad officer of FORTY YEARS experience who gave his opinion about DNA.

Argus!

Knife Crime In London on 19:57 - Jul 1 with 1149 viewsNeath_Jack

Knife Crime In London on 19:43 - Jul 1 by Wingstandwood

Oh remember your story of when you bumped into that flying squad officer of FORTY YEARS experience who gave his opinion about DNA.

Go check exactly? What i said, i.e. go find the thread and bump it back.

As i said, arse from elbow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024