Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 08:17 - Jul 5 with 7745 viewsDarran

lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7214509/amp/Middlesbroughs-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk on 08:32 - Jul 5 with 3460 viewsJacket

Surely it's time for us to look at some of the transfers while he was here. Looking at the Gomis and Ayew transfers in particular and looking also at why he didn't play Fat Frank. Was it because he wasn't good enough or were there other factors at play? Was this agent involved? Was he excluded from any deals?
Garry Monk on 08:37 - Jul 5 with 3445 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry Monk on 08:32 - Jul 5 by Jacket

Surely it's time for us to look at some of the transfers while he was here. Looking at the Gomis and Ayew transfers in particular and looking also at why he didn't play Fat Frank. Was it because he wasn't good enough or were there other factors at play? Was this agent involved? Was he excluded from any deals?

Never trust a man who wears a gilet- especially if he has no lips and is a bit of a cûnt...
Garry Monk on 08:41 - Jul 5 with 3426 viewstheloneranger

The cvnt couldn't stand up straight if he tried.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Garry Monk on 08:48 - Jul 5 with 3390 views34dfgdf54

Hopefully never gets another job in football.

Complete pr*ck of a bloke
Garry Monk on 09:35 - Jul 5 with 3265 viewsLeonWasGod

Ha! Dodgy fecker.

We probably should be looking at what he did here, although most of our transfer dealings over the last 5 years haven't been protecting the business interests of the club either.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 9:44]
Garry Monk on 10:06 - Jul 5 with 3162 viewsNotLoyal

Greed is a horrible thing. Monk was always a bad apple, his Mrs hated us and our city.
I hope he does time.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Garry Monk on 10:15 - Jul 5 with 3130 viewsJacket

The only lessons the ginger prick took from Laudrup was how to get some extra cash through agents, he learnt nothing from the joyous football we saw under Laudrup that's for sure. While Laudrup may or may not have been creaming money from deals in the £2-6m range, huge sums of money changed hands in the Monk era 'free' transfers. In the past I've blamed him for the nosedive in our style of play, but is it possible he and his agent had an even greater part in our demise? We may have spunked money since, but that was probably down to Jenks' ineptitude. Ineptitude is one thing, making poor signings based on the size of the agent's cut is quite another. Of course there is no evidence of this what so ever, but it does make you think, and in my opinion, it should be investigated to ascertain whether any wrongdoing took place.
Garry Monk on 10:17 - Jul 5 with 3128 viewsvetchonian

Why the obseesion with past managers ...yet another thread about someone who played a huge part in our downfall

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk on 10:20 - Jul 5 with 3118 viewsHighjack

There’s a client list on his website. He’s Connor Roberts agent as well as quite a few of our youngsters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Garry Monk on 10:25 - Jul 5 with 3106 viewssainthelens

Has anyone had a look at Huw"s laptop?
Garry Monk on 10:29 - Jul 5 with 3098 viewsJacket

Garry Monk on 10:17 - Jul 5 by vetchonian

Why the obseesion with past managers ...yet another thread about someone who played a huge part in our downfall

I think you've answered your own question there - because he played a big part in our downfall. Like the Sellouts, his exploits in getting us up there have been wiped out thanks to his part in getting us back down.
Garry Monk on 10:30 - Jul 5 with 3091 viewsHighjack

Garry Monk on 10:25 - Jul 5 by sainthelens

Has anyone had a look at Huw"s laptop?

Yes. Huw probably.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Garry Monk on 10:35 - Jul 5 with 3081 viewsdickythorpe

Jesus wept!!!
The guy played a part in our "downfall".......did feck all as a player for us then?????

So many "in the know" on here.

How the hell do so many know about how he was as a player here????
Garry Monk on 10:35 - Jul 5 with 3082 viewsJacket

Has James Featherstone been involved in any transfers since Monk left is another question worth asking, particularly transfers which are still impacting us now.
Garry Monk on 10:37 - Jul 5 with 3071 viewsjasper_T

The Connor Roberts loan deal was always weird in that they bought Shotton a week later, making Connor their 4th choice RB or something daft like that behind him, Christie and whoever else they had knocking about.

Should have recalled him there and then. Was closer to the first team here.
Garry Monk on 10:39 - Jul 5 with 3063 viewsJacket

Garry Monk on 10:35 - Jul 5 by dickythorpe

Jesus wept!!!
The guy played a part in our "downfall".......did feck all as a player for us then?????

"Like the Sellouts, his exploits in getting us up there have been wiped out thanks to his part in getting us back down."

Plenty are prepared to ignore the commendable work done by Huw and co due to their part in our downfall. Same applies for players in my opinion.
Garry Monk on 10:41 - Jul 5 with 3055 viewsHighjack

Garry Monk on 10:35 - Jul 5 by Jacket

Has James Featherstone been involved in any transfers since Monk left is another question worth asking, particularly transfers which are still impacting us now.

Definitely a couple of contract renewals. One as recent as last week.

Garry Monk on 10:43 - Jul 5 with 3045 viewsJacket

Also, where the furck have I claimed to be in the furking know. The fact I'm merely asking questions makes it abundantly clear that a) I am not in the know and b) that I am not claiming to be in the know. Jesus furkin wept indeed squire.
Garry Monk on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 3033 viewssainthelens

Garry Monk on 10:30 - Jul 5 by Highjack

Yes. Huw probably.

Du think it has pics of young thai boys tiling a roof ?
Garry Monk on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 2917 views34dfgdf54

Garry Monk on 10:35 - Jul 5 by dickythorpe

Jesus wept!!!

Didn't have to be "itk" to know what he was like as a player.

Sousa and Laudrups agent fella told us, and then Garry wrote a book which confirmed what they said was accurate, guys a c*nt
Garry Monk on 11:37 - Jul 5 with 2904 viewsvetchonian

Garry Monk on 10:39 - Jul 5 by Jacket

"Like the Sellouts, his exploits in getting us up there have been wiped out thanks to his part in getting us back down."

Plenty are prepared to ignore the commendable work done by Huw and co due to their part in our downfall. Same applies for players in my opinion.

YOu are only as good as your last gig...job etc.

Monk was an asset as a player and leader on the pitch....his block at Wembly ensured we got to the PL....but even as a player it is coming out he was causing issues in the camp...but yes he contributed to our success BUT was a major architect in our down fall,like Huw played a siginificant part in our recovery from the Petty saga only to recreate another one. Havent forgotten both contributions to our rise but they are a long time ago...their actions since have caused us todasys problems.....so the bad wipes out the good!!!
I certainly havent forgotten or ignored the commendablework but unfortuneatly that has been overshadowed by what has followed both Monk and Huw dismantled our playing identity,got us into debt then Huw sold the club behind the back of its single majority shareholder without any due dillengne on the buyers for personal gain!! Whilst also recieivng a criminal amount of money for being chaorman!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Garry Monk on 11:58 - Jul 5 with 2847 viewsJacket

Garry Monk on 11:37 - Jul 5 by vetchonian

Monk was an asset as a player and leader on the pitch....his block at Wembly ensured we got to the PL....but even as a player it is coming out he was causing issues in the camp...but yes he contributed to our success BUT was a major architect in our down fall,like Huw played a siginificant part in our recovery from the Petty saga only to recreate another one. Havent forgotten both contributions to our rise but they are a long time ago...their actions since have caused us todasys problems.....so the bad wipes out the good!!!
I certainly havent forgotten or ignored the commendablework but unfortuneatly that has been overshadowed by what has followed both Monk and Huw dismantled our playing identity,got us into debt then Huw sold the club behind the back of its single majority shareholder without any due dillengne on the buyers for personal gain!! Whilst also recieivng a criminal amount of money for being chaorman!

Shame Huw's money meant more to him than the hero status he had here. People loved him. He could have had the admiration and his huge monthly pay cheque, but that was not enough. Terrible thing greed, it makes you prepared to trample on anyone and anything, even your own legacy.
Garry Monk on 13:02 - Jul 5 with 2708 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk on 11:37 - Jul 5 by vetchonian

Our clubs greatest servant.

Super Garry Monk, Garry Monk!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Garry Monk on 13:14 - Jul 5 with 2653 viewsDarran

Garry Monk on 13:02 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

Our clubs greatest servant.

Super Garry Monk, Garry Monk!

One of our greatest players.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk on 13:57 - Jul 5 with 2549 viewsHighjack

Garry Monk on 10:46 - Jul 5 by sainthelens

Du think it has pics of young thai boys tiling a roof ?

That’s far too libellous for any respectable poster to comment on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024