Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... 18:55 - Aug 2 with 1373 viewstheloneranger

"Departing Wales assistant manager Osian Roberts says he felt he "was ready" to become national team boss before Ryan Giggs was appointed. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49210949

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 18:56 - Aug 2 with 1367 viewsNeath_Jack

Of course he should have had the job before the Welsh media darling.

Don't blame him one bit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 18:58 - Aug 2 with 1357 viewsProfessor

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 18:56 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Don't blame him one bit.

Would have preferred Bellamy to the "Salford Sh*gger" too
Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 18:59 - Aug 2 with 1351 viewsTheFranchise

he's the brains behind it, the FAW are going to miss him.
Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 19:03 - Aug 2 with 1333 viewskrunchykarrot

He was the brains behind , he will be missed big time.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Aug 2 with 1206 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:10]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 20:10 - Aug 2 with 1175 viewswaynekerr55

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 18:56 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Don't blame him one bit.

Seconded!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 02:25 - Aug 3 with 939 viewsKilkennyjack

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 20:10 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

Seconded!

Thirded !

Beware of the Risen People

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 08:51 - Aug 3 with 809 viewsFireboy2

Massive Massive loss, he should have been a shoe in for the job.

Now we have lost not only a great technical coach we have lost our best motivator, i am truly gutted as its all downhill whilst that cvnt of a man is in charge.

All the best Osian, farewell and good luck brawd.
Login to get fewer ads

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 09:57 - Aug 3 with 699 viewsdameedna

Not sure. It is an uphill task. Giggs puts the show on the map. Huge talent.
Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 10:07 - Aug 3 with 676 viewsVincent_Vega

Now Giggs is truly flucked.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 10:33 - Aug 3 with 635 viewsJacket

Carried Coleman to the Euros, Giggs is doomed to fail now as if he wasn't already. Wonder which PL club offered him the assistant job and why he didn't take it.

Also interesting to see him referring to Tony Pulis as Anthony Pulis, makes him sound more endearing.
Osian Roberts: 'I felt I was ready for the main job' ... on 11:57 - Aug 3 with 554 viewsjacabertawe

Another testicle dropped by the FAW.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024