Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook 08:51 - Jul 30 with 726 viewsDarran

When I wanted the piece of scum kicked out of Britain was I a racist?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:08 - Jul 30 with 707 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I think if there was a referendum, out would win by a landslide, still quite a few lefties to moan about it and try and stop it for years though!
Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:44 - Jul 30 with 667 viewsEbo

Calling out an extremist is not racist at all, in the same way we call out Yaxley-Lennon. Both extremists and racists.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:50 - Jul 30 with 655 viewsWarwickHunt

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:08 - Jul 30 by AlfieMooresSon

I think if there was a referendum, out would win by a landslide, still quite a few lefties to moan about it and try and stop it for years though!

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:57 - Jul 30 with 642 viewsNotLoyal

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:44 - Jul 30 by Ebo

Calling out an extremist is not racist at all, in the same way we call out Yaxley-Lennon. Both extremists and racists.

What's Tommy Robinson ever said that's racist ? 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:09 - Jul 30 with 625 viewscmajack

Absolutely not.
Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:11 - Jul 30 with 621 viewsEbo

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 09:57 - Jul 30 by NotLoyal

What's Tommy Robinson ever said that's racist ? 😂

FFS stop being silly.

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:22 - Jul 30 with 602 viewsWingstandwood

It is not a racist to be concerned about the repercussions about having the continued presence of any type of individual that has inspired mass murder upon innocents. I'll make a suggestion that all moderate Muslims would agree with you also.

Same applies to 'our' indigenous lot of whatever skin colour/ethnic background they are. So basically ever so white and British Jihadi Jack can stay in his beloved caliphate away from us infidels, our society and democracy that ISIS despises. Funny how his mind changed all of a sudden after (not before!) he was caught!

In fact Peter Taylor has previously reported about devious 'Takfiri' sleeper cell/terrorist strategy. That meant we cannot trust some because they are prepared to lie and act with utterly false repentance and condemnation of militant Islam itself. All to fool society and U.K security forces to enable future mass murder.

It is not safe to have those types here. The ever so forgiving loony-libertarian stance risks another Manchester. I put kids lives before acting a Trendy Wendy, right-on virtue signaller.

Argus!

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:39 - Jul 30 with 580 viewsHumpty

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:22 - Jul 30 by Wingstandwood

It is not a racist to be concerned about the repercussions about having the continued presence of any type of individual that has inspired mass murder upon innocents. I'll make a suggestion that all moderate Muslims would agree with you also.

Same applies to 'our' indigenous lot of whatever skin colour/ethnic background they are. So basically ever so white and British Jihadi Jack can stay in his beloved caliphate away from us infidels, our society and democracy that ISIS despises. Funny how his mind changed all of a sudden after (not before!) he was caught!

In fact Peter Taylor has previously reported about devious 'Takfiri' sleeper cell/terrorist strategy. That meant we cannot trust some because they are prepared to lie and act with utterly false repentance and condemnation of militant Islam itself. All to fool society and U.K security forces to enable future mass murder.

It is not safe to have those types here. The ever so forgiving loony-libertarian stance risks another Manchester. I put kids lives before acting a Trendy Wendy, right-on virtue signaller.

Libertarian still doesn't mean what you think it means.

You've been told a few times.
Login to get fewer ads

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:53 - Jul 30 with 558 viewsDarran

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:39 - Jul 30 by Humpty

Libertarian still doesn't mean what you think it means.

You've been told a few times.

Would you have kicked Hamza out Hump?

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:53 - Jul 30 with 557 viewsEbo

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:22 - Jul 30 by Wingstandwood

Just f uck off

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 11:20 - Jul 30 with 532 viewsWingstandwood

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:53 - Jul 30 by Ebo

Just f uck off

If only it was as easy as that!

I share your frustration, we both want potential killers and terrorist figureheads out of harm's way of innocents and children ....Sadly you just cannot tell 'designated terrorist types' , 'high surveillance' and 'security risk targets' that! You'd be maliciously/gratuitously branded a racist and they don't tend to leave that easy even after that command!

Thankfully they are not in tens of thousands of number. It won't be as easy as the exclusion order that was placed upon the ex-officer commanding of Jonesborough/North Lough PIRA....Cos?.... He's a Catholic!

It is a lot harder to both stop the importation from ISIS strongholds and exportation of individuals who present high risk danger to innocent members of society. And? The cost of it all? Millions upon millions of Pounds spent on bureaucratic/legal matters with additional costs of keeping certain individuals under constant surveillance.

Argus!

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 11:42 - Jul 30 with 499 viewsHumpty

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 10:53 - Jul 30 by Darran

Would you have kicked Hamza out Hump?

Yes. I can't remember exact details but if he'd been found guilty of a serious crime then I'd have no problem with him being extradited.

The UK would have been a better place without scum like him living here.
Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 11:55 - Jul 30 with 477 viewsWingstandwood

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 11:42 - Jul 30 by Humpty

Yes. I can't remember exact details but if he'd been found guilty of a serious crime then I'd have no problem with him being extradited.

Indeed that is the common sense and rational viewpoint to take.

Like I previously mentioned the ex O.C of Jonesborough and northern County Lough hinterland IRA was 'excluded'. He was ordered to stay within a restricted border area for very serious reasons i.e. his previous track record and ongoing danger he presented.

So much danger in fact that he was thrown out of (South Armagh Brigade) provo's, went on to become a RIRA army council member, its NI director of operations, and was the major player and reason behind the Omagh tragedy where innocents and children got killed and maimed....... This is why 'exclusion orders' are placed, they are not dished out like confetti for the sheer fun of it.

Argus!

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 12:20 - Jul 30 with 438 viewsDarran

Abu Hamza aka Captain Hook on 11:42 - Jul 30 by Humpty

Well said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024