Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him 18:31 - Dec 5 with 1599 viewstheloneranger

Elon Musk calls a hero a “paedo guy” and a "child rapist” and thinks it's a joke. I hope Vernon Unsworth gets what he deserves from this truly obnoxious cvnt.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/elon-musk-trial-thai-cave-dive

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 19:06 - Dec 5 with 1566 viewsLeonWasGod

Typical leftie snowflake. Who gets offended at being publicly branded a paedo?

Musk comes across as a right tool doesn’t he.
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 22:01 - Dec 5 with 1515 viewsSwanDownUnder

Elon Musk, whos bullet proof glass shattered aftert a one shot>?
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 22:04 - Dec 5 with 1507 viewsEbo

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 22:01 - Dec 5 by SwanDownUnder

Elon Musk, whos bullet proof glass shattered aftert a one shot>?

Think that part was set up as a prank mate, when they dropped steel balls from a height onto the real glass they just bounced off.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 22:11 - Dec 5 with 1490 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 22:04 - Dec 5 by Ebo

Think that part was set up as a prank mate, when they dropped steel balls from a height onto the real glass they just bounced off.

He's said in interviews it wasnt a stunt, wouldn't surprise me though, he's no stranger to the way social media works and how to get people talking about a certain thing.
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 23:14 - Dec 6 with 1400 viewsBest_loser

Not guilty

Bit of a kick in the teslas for the diver
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 23:32 - Dec 6 with 1379 viewsBanosswan

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 22:04 - Dec 5 by Ebo

Not surprising you believe fairy tales ffs.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 00:26 - Dec 7 with 1338 viewsMorfa_Same

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 23:14 - Dec 6 by Best_loser

Not guilty

Bit of a kick in the teslas for the diver

The best justice that money can buy.
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 09:56 - Dec 7 with 1274 viewsCatullus

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 00:26 - Dec 7 by Morfa_Same

The best justice that money can buy.

How did the jury reach their conclusion, how many of the jury would think it was a joke if Musk did it to them? To have it written off as a badly taken joke is absurd.

Of course it would be wrong to suspect any of the jury had been made promises, Musk would never do that. Though how would Musk take it if I was to joke that he had bribed the jury? Would he take it badly and sue and could I win the case on the same basis as he won his?
When is a joke not a joke though? Maybe if it's not funny AND seriously insulting and defamatory.....and repeated.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:02 - Dec 7 with 1271 viewsBest_loser

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 09:56 - Dec 7 by Catullus

How did the jury reach their conclusion, how many of the jury would think it was a joke if Musk did it to them? To have it written off as a badly taken joke is absurd.

Of course it would be wrong to suspect any of the jury had been made promises, Musk would never do that. Though how would Musk take it if I was to joke that he had bribed the jury? Would he take it badly and sue and could I win the case on the same basis as he won his?
When is a joke not a joke though? Maybe if it's not funny AND seriously insulting and defamatory.....and repeated.

Musk was insulted first

Maybe the jury got sceptical when they saw the diver wanted 190 million dollars compensation

Musk was wrong to say what he did but he was attacked first
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:14 - Dec 7 with 1257 viewsCatullus

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:02 - Dec 7 by Best_loser

Musk was insulted first

Maybe the jury got sceptical when they saw the diver wanted 190 million dollars compensation

He called it a PR stunt and he insulted the sub not Musk, it's nowhere near the same. If I said your car was rubbish and totally unsuitable and you'd only bought it to get attention and your response was to tell all your friends I was a pedo and child rapist, do you think I'd laugh it off as a joke?
One is an opinion the other is an insult. You may find the opinion annoying, not like it and be angry with me but it won't have the same consequences as suggesting I'm a kiddy fiddler.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:17 - Dec 7 with 1251 viewsDarran

I remember a fella sticking up for a child molester on here after he’d apologised for molesting a child.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:34 - Dec 7 with 1232 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:02 - Dec 7 by Best_loser

Musk was insulted first

Musk got in a private investigator to try to get evidence the diver guy was a paedo.

Don't pretend Musk is innocent.
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 11:49 - Dec 7 with 1199 viewsjackal

the guy was right to claim damages, but $190 million?

Might have won if he wasn't so greedy.
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 14:03 - Dec 7 with 1160 viewstheloneranger

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:34 - Dec 7 by bluey_the_blue

Musk got in a private investigator to try to get evidence the diver guy was a paedo.

Don't pretend Musk is innocent.

With all those billions, Musk still didn't have the sense to check out the investigator he employed to dish the dirt on Unsworth. He turned out to be a conman who fed Musk with false information that Unsworth was a child rapist.

When the case had finished ...

"The foreman, Joshua Jones, said the panel decided that Unsworth’s lawyers spent too much time trying to appeal to their emotions and not concentrating on the evidence."

“The failure probably happened because they didn’t focus on the tweets,” Jones said after the verdict was announced. “I think they tried to get our emotions involved in it. In a court of law you have to prove your case, which they did not prove.”

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 14:18 - Dec 7 with 1146 viewsBest_loser

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 10:14 - Dec 7 by Catullus

He called it a PR stunt and he insulted the sub not Musk, it's nowhere near the same. If I said your car was rubbish and totally unsuitable and you'd only bought it to get attention and your response was to tell all your friends I was a pedo and child rapist, do you think I'd laugh it off as a joke?
One is an opinion the other is an insult. You may find the opinion annoying, not like it and be angry with me but it won't have the same consequences as suggesting I'm a kiddy fiddler.

Cmon, it was a bit more than insulting the sub, he said musk should shove the sub up his a$$
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 15:10 - Dec 7 with 1112 viewsWingstandwood

It seems to me that a lot of these successful businessmen are absolute sociopaths and horrid individuals!

I've watched those Dragons Den lot and the likes of that Alan Sugar etc and have come to the realisation that everyone other than themselves are "shit-under-shoe" to em. That Musk must have felt extremely threatened and insecure by that guys genuine selflessness, Godlike, superhuman heroic life saving presence, and elite bravery, qualities that Musk does not have.

The cave diver should have been awarded damages but imo the compensation he wanted was way over the top and could have swayed opinion a little?

Argus!

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 15:25 - Dec 7 with 1091 viewsBest_loser

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 15:10 - Dec 7 by Wingstandwood

It seems to me that a lot of these successful businessmen are absolute sociopaths and horrid individuals!

I've watched those Dragons Den lot and the likes of that Alan Sugar etc and have come to the realisation that everyone other than themselves are "shit-under-shoe" to em. That Musk must have felt extremely threatened and insecure by that guys genuine selflessness, Godlike, superhuman heroic life saving presence, and elite bravery, qualities that Musk does not have.

The cave diver should have been awarded damages but imo the compensation he wanted was way over the top and could have swayed opinion a little?

Well musk might just think he is superhuman

Seeing as the tony stark character was based on him 😁
Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 16:26 - Dec 7 with 1060 viewsmonmouth

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 15:25 - Dec 7 by Best_loser

Well musk might just think he is superhuman

Seeing as the tony stark character was based on him 😁

Yes, Electric Jesus strikes again.

W*nker.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cave diver tells court Elon Musk tweets 'humiliated' him on 01:19 - Dec 8 with 936 viewstheloneranger

Elon Musk could face a retrial after jurors said they only came to the conclusion
of not guilty based on the fact that Unsworth's name was not used in the tweets.

Unsworth's lawyer said this was a mistake and plans to file retrial papers by Christmas.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024