Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 08:55 - Aug 4 with 3936 viewsdickythorpe

Like a fine wine.
Nathan Dyer on 08:58 - Aug 4 with 3444 viewsAndy1300

Lost the ball too many times yesterday.

Number 1 team in Wales

Nathan Dyer on 09:01 - Aug 4 with 3419 viewsDr_Winston

Lost a yard or two of pace but he was never the quickest winger out there. What set him apart in his prime was his ability to get the ball under control quickly and turn. That's where he got his space from. Good signs yesterday that he's got a lot more to contribute.

In any case he's one of the best value signings in the club's history. Over a decade of professionalism and rarely less than 100% effort for a measly four hundred grand.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer on 09:24 - Aug 4 with 3308 viewsItchySphincter

He’s always much better sticking to the touchline rather than trying to play narrow. His confidence appears to be returning but he still need to either find a ball into the box or a pass to someone to allow the one two with him running in. It looks like he still has something to offer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Nathan Dyer on 09:28 - Aug 4 with 3301 viewsNotLoyal

Nathan Dyer on 08:58 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

Exact!y, had a lot of possession was very wasteful and produced little but lost half of his possession. He was busy yes, involved yes and didn't hide, but not as half as productive as he could have been.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nathan Dyer on 10:08 - Aug 4 with 3177 viewsPentyrchJack

Great movement and accurate cross into the box for the equaliser

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Nathan Dyer on 10:51 - Aug 4 with 3103 viewsYossarian

Nathan was excellent....apart from the one almost disastrous ‘caught in possession’ which got him him being immediately subbed.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Nathan Dyer on 12:26 - Aug 4 with 2966 viewsLeonWasGod

Do fine wines also have trouble beating the first man with a cross?
Nathan Dyer on 12:29 - Aug 4 with 2952 viewsDrGonzo

Couldn't agree with this more. His relationship with angel was one of the finest moments in our history.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 12:34 - Aug 4 with 2937 viewskrunchykarrot

Nathan Dyer on 10:51 - Aug 4 by Yossarian

Nathan was excellent....apart from the one almost disastrous ‘caught in possession’ which got him him being immediately subbed.

Exactly, what are people watching?
Nathan Dyer on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 2870 viewsjack247

Nathan Dyer on 10:51 - Aug 4 by Yossarian

He had nothing left by then, he’d ran himself ragged. I agree, could have been very costly though

I’m not sure what people expect from Dyer, he’s going to run at people, put himself about, cause panic in defenders and work himself to the ground. He’s never going to constantly recycle possession and he is going to lose it far more often than a steady Eddie who always looks for the safe ball.

He had a really good game.
Nathan Dyer on 13:52 - Aug 4 with 2784 viewskrunchykarrot

Nathan Dyer on 13:02 - Aug 4 by jack247

He had nothing left by then, he’d ran himself ragged. I agree, could have been very costly though

I’m not sure what people expect from Dyer, he’s going to run at people, put himself about, cause panic in defenders and work himself to the ground. He’s never going to constantly recycle possession and he is going to lose it far more often than a steady Eddie who always looks for the safe ball.

He had a really good game.

Spot on post, he was right in front of me and had the chance to push and go but had no legs left.
Nathan Dyer on 14:02 - Aug 4 with 2757 viewsCroftyjack

Nathan Dyer on 09:28 - Aug 4 by NotLoyal

Exact!y, had a lot of possession was very wasteful and produced little but lost half of his possession. He was busy yes, involved yes and didn't hide, but not as half as productive as he could have been.

Hmm he only played a part in both goals... some contribute next to nothing but get no flack...funny how people view players performances do differently.
Nathan Dyer on 15:47 - Aug 4 with 2627 viewsNotLoyal

Nathan Dyer on 14:02 - Aug 4 by Croftyjack

Hmm he only played a part in both goals... some contribute next to nothing but get no flack...funny how people view players performances do differently.

Opinions.
What I will say he is twice the player now than he was when he went to Leicester.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nathan Dyer on 16:01 - Aug 4 with 2609 viewsjack_lord

Borja looked gutted for him when he had that chance .

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Nathan Dyer on 16:08 - Aug 4 with 2581 viewsswancity

Must be a nightmare to play against as he does a lot of good work in terms of closing down when the team is out of possession as well

Been an incredibly good servant of Swansea City who it must be said have looked after Nathan well. Like Britton was on the verge of an England call up for a short while and still looks good and quick enough to make a big contribution. Another Martinez signing I do believe ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Nathan Dyer on 16:12 - Aug 4 with 2568 viewsjackrmee

Nathan Dyer on 16:08 - Aug 4 by swancity

Must be a nightmare to play against as he does a lot of good work in terms of closing down when the team is out of possession as well

Been an incredibly good servant of Swansea City who it must be said have looked after Nathan well. Like Britton was on the verge of an England call up for a short while and still looks good and quick enough to make a big contribution. Another Martinez signing I do believe ?

Monk didn't look after the fuker

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Nathan Dyer on 17:23 - Aug 4 with 2489 viewsTNT

Nathan Dyer on 08:58 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

Agree.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Nathan Dyer on 17:27 - Aug 4 with 2475 viewspencoedjack

Nathan Dyer on 17:23 - Aug 4 by TNT

Agree.

Yep me as well.

Also slows us up by often playing the ball backwards
Nathan Dyer on 17:33 - Aug 4 with 2455 viewsgiantstoneater

Thought he was excellent yesterday and had his best game for a long time took the game to them. Looks like he has got his mojo back my mom.
Nathan Dyer on 17:52 - Aug 4 with 2422 viewsJacket

Nathan Dyer on 16:12 - Aug 4 by jackrmee

Monk didn't look after the fuker

Neither did Martin Morgan. But to be fair to the giant chipmunk, he looked after his wife well
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 17:54]
Nathan Dyer on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 2281 viewsGlyn1

Nathan Dyer on 09:28 - Aug 4 by NotLoyal

He provided the assists for both goals.

Got a 7 in today's Football League paper.

I'll be happy if he plays that badly every game.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Nathan Dyer on 20:29 - Aug 4 with 2271 viewsFlashberryjack

Nathan Dyer on 20:25 - Aug 4 by Glyn1

M.O.T.M in my humble opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan Dyer on 12:47 - Aug 5 with 1970 viewsKerouac

Nathan Dyer on 14:02 - Aug 4 by Croftyjack

It is peculiar.

Of course it takes all sorts to make a good team but most who have played the game to a good standard understand that winning games of football comes down to two things;

1 - Stopping the opposition scoring
2 - Scoring

...and of those two aims no. 2 is far more difficult and more difficult to coach (well, you can't coach someone to have imagination and flair).

A player that creates goal scoring chances for the team on a consistent basis is priceless.
Which is why Bersant Celina is our best player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Nathan Dyer on 13:34 - Aug 5 with 1885 viewsdickythorpe

Celina certainly came out of the blocks at one hell of a pace in the 2nd half.
Consistency is his issue.
Nathan Dyer on 14:50 - Aug 5 with 1796 viewskarnataka

Nathan Dyer on 20:25 - Aug 4 by Glyn1

I was reading through some of these posts and was getting worried as I thought my recollection of the game must have been completely wrong because I had left the ground thinking Dyer had put the ball in from the right for both goals so I just watched the highlights and was pleased that I was right and that age isn't playing tricks on me just yet. Most of the group around me made him MOM too.

If he plays that 'poorly' in some opinions and yet helps create 2 goals per game, I'll settle for that from him every match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024