Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? 21:36 - Aug 6 with 1871 viewsdickythorpe

If it is I hope they can improve it to show replays of goals.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:38 - Aug 6 with 1854 views34dfgdf54

Pretty sure it’s not happening this year.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:41 - Aug 6 with 1848 viewsdickythorpe

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:38 - Aug 6 by 34dfgdf54

That's disappointing to hear Risca.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:41 - Aug 6 with 1845 viewsblackpooljack

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:38 - Aug 6 by 34dfgdf54

Think I heard the same. A bleedin shame
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:55 - Aug 6 with 1788 viewsGaryjack

Red button was dire. My IPTV sub this year has SwansTV included. Worked like a dream on Saturday.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 22:16 - Aug 6 with 1735 viewsSirjohnalot

Looks like they are according to this : -

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-red-button-cham
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 07:27 - Aug 7 with 1486 viewsstevethejack

Definitely happening again, with improvements, more camera angles & replays.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 07:33 - Aug 7 with 1471 viewsSwansea93

Yeap seen it advertise on Sky that they will be doing red button again.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 07:42 - Aug 7 with 1453 views34dfgdf54

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 07:33 - Aug 7 by Swansea93

Yeap seen it advertise on Sky that they will be doing red button again.

Happy days!

Better for me because I can’t make every midweek home game due to work commitments etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 08:02 - Aug 7 with 1419 viewsElward

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:55 - Aug 6 by Garyjack

Red button was dire. My IPTV sub this year has SwansTV included. Worked like a dream on Saturday.

Which sub is that if you don't mind me asking?
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 08:13 - Aug 7 with 1401 viewsJacket

Our match against QPR will be on red button, just checked.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 10:06 - Aug 7 with 1319 viewsploppy

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 21:55 - Aug 6 by Garyjack

I presume none of that sub goes to the club?
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 12:59 - Aug 7 with 1221 viewsPolskijack

Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 10:06 - Aug 7 by ploppy

I presume none of that sub goes to the club?

My IPTV has Swans TV feed but I also have a Swans TV live annual sub as well, as I did last year. Support the club.
Is the "Red button" happening again this season on Sky? on 14:55 - Aug 7 with 1120 viewsElward

What iptv sub do you have? Mine doesnt or atleast cant find it
Is the on 22:32 - Aug 7 with 985 viewsblackpooljack

Our game away at Charlton on the 2nd of Oct is not been shown and is 1 of only two not been covered on that 2 day midweek fixtures

Edit that just re checked ours is the ONLY game not being shown
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 22:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024