Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Surridge 16:34 - Aug 5 with 25675 viewsmarchamjack

Striker on loan from Bournemouth we’re now linked with too I see, this time by Stuart James journo, so a decent source close to the Swans

Never heard of Surridge

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Sam Surridge on 16:35 - Aug 5 with 10223 viewsSwansea93

8 in 15 for Oldham in L2 last season...

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sam Surridge on 16:38 - Aug 5 with 10189 viewsThornburyswan

Apparently got 12in 20 matches in first half of last season for Oldham (L2 granted) was then recalled by B'mouth in Jan but didn't feature for them.
Sam Surridge on 16:50 - Aug 5 with 10115 viewsBadlands

If he''s over 5' 6" we're not interested.

https://the72.co.uk/141444/swansea-city-lining-up-a-move-for-burnley-striker/

Nahki Wells

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sam Surridge on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 10027 viewsmagicdaps10

Supposedly happening by all accounts.

Cummings, Wells, Nkeith......... We end up with Sam Surridge. Think we have been a bit rushed here with 3 days to go until the window closes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sam Surridge on 17:07 - Aug 5 with 9959 viewsNotLoyal

Is new recruitment bloke if he's any good will have his well under control.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sam Surridge on 17:10 - Aug 5 with 9920 views34dfgdf54

6ft3, decent enough scoring record. Worth a punt.
Sam Surridge on 17:16 - Aug 5 with 9856 viewsmagicdaps10

Still in for another striker as well.

Sam Surridge on 18:31 - Aug 5 with 9554 viewsGaz_M

Sam Surridge on 17:00 - Aug 5 by magicdaps10

Cummings, Wells, Nkeith......... We end up with Sam Surridge. Think we have been a bit rushed here with 3 days to go until the window closes.

Have a day off
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Surridge on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 9515 viewsmagicdaps10

Sam Surridge on 18:31 - Aug 5 by Gaz_M

Have a day off

Will do when you stop being a c@nt.......looks like I am here for a while then 😊

Sam Surridge on 19:20 - Aug 5 with 9291 viewsHeadmaster

Are we seriously thinking of replacing McBurnie with a League 2 striker? Or perhaps we are banking on Baston scoring 20+ this season, and this guy is cover.

Weird that Bristol are "winning the race" for Nketiah if he's supposedly wanted by 20 odd clubs. If he's as good as they say, shouldn't he be loaned to a Prem club?
Sam Surridge on 19:22 - Aug 5 with 9265 views34dfgdf54

Sam Surridge on 19:20 - Aug 5 by Headmaster

Are we seriously thinking of replacing McBurnie with a League 2 striker? Or perhaps we are banking on Baston scoring 20+ this season, and this guy is cover.

Weird that Bristol are "winning the race" for Nketiah if he's supposedly wanted by 20 odd clubs. If he's as good as they say, shouldn't he be loaned to a Prem club?

Paying a sizeable loan fee most likely.
Sam Surridge on 19:26 - Aug 5 with 9229 viewsmagicdaps10

Medical tomorrow, deal agreed.

Still on the look out for another striker and wait for it...... Centre half 🤔

Sam Surridge on 19:33 - Aug 5 with 9158 views34dfgdf54

Sam Surridge on 19:26 - Aug 5 by magicdaps10

Medical tomorrow, deal agreed.

Still on the look out for another striker and wait for it...... Centre half 🤔

If we are still after another striker then surely Borja is off as expected...

Bournemouth fans very complimentary over Surridge on their forum..

<<How the Screaming F#CK....is he going to Score Goals For Afc f#cking Bournemouth if he is on loan to f#cking Swansea....if say, Callum and Josh are crocked.
Ive seen this guy play a few times when he was on loan at Yeovil...he is ready for a crack at the PL if only from the bench.....he has done the f#cking Loan Sh#t...
We are obsessed with this loan crap....>>

<<If he gets first team games there it would be a big move for him, a big step up from last season but what we saw in his cameos in the PL one that he could well make.>>

Could be a gem..
Sam Surridge on 19:46 - Aug 5 with 9050 viewsDr_Winston

Seems to me that Kahlua is more of a wide option whilst this guy is Borja's competition.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sam Surridge on 19:46 - Aug 5 with 9043 viewsjackrmee

Sam Surridge on 17:00 - Aug 5 by magicdaps10

Sounds better than the first 2 tbh

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Sam Surridge on 19:49 - Aug 5 with 9021 viewsjackrmee

I think anyone we sign is cover for Borja.
This Surridge guy is apparently highly rated and Eddie Howe didn't want him to go back out on loan last season and thought he had a chance in first team. It didn't pan out and he didn't play, but Howe really likes him. So does Scott if he comes here.
That's enough for me.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Sam Surridge on 19:53 - Aug 5 with 8981 viewsjackforever

So you don't want us signing a young premier League striker on loan but seem disappointed that we aren't signing a different PL striker on loan?
Sam Surridge on 20:02 - Aug 5 with 8910 viewsHeadmaster

Sam Surridge on 19:53 - Aug 5 by jackforever

So you don't want us signing a young premier League striker on loan but seem disappointed that we aren't signing a different PL striker on loan?

Just because they're from a Premier League club doesn't automatically make them a good player. I never said I was disappointed we're not signing the Arsenal one.

Replacing McBurnie with a League 2 level striker doesn't seem the brightest idea to me. At least McBurnie had experience at a Championship club before becoming our main No. 9.
Sam Surridge on 20:05 - Aug 5 with 8873 viewsjackforever

Sam Surridge on 20:02 - Aug 5 by Headmaster

Just because they're from a Premier League club doesn't automatically make them a good player. I never said I was disappointed we're not signing the Arsenal one.

Replacing McBurnie with a League 2 level striker doesn't seem the brightest idea to me. At least McBurnie had experience at a Championship club before becoming our main No. 9.

He's not a league two striker mun ffs
Sam Surridge on 20:07 - Aug 5 with 8837 viewsHeadmaster

Sam Surridge on 20:05 - Aug 5 by jackforever

He's not a league two striker mun ffs

Get real will you, the highest level he has scored at is League 2.
Sam Surridge on 20:12 - Aug 5 with 8787 viewsjackforever

Sam Surridge on 20:07 - Aug 5 by Headmaster

Get real will you, the highest level he has scored at is League 2.

Yeah ok he's a league two striker who is highly rated by a premier League manager and fans.
Sam Surridge on 20:24 - Aug 5 with 8674 viewsOldjack

Sam Surridge on 20:12 - Aug 5 by jackforever

Yeah ok he's a league two striker who is highly rated by a premier League manager and fans.

Not that highly it seems ,

I sincerely hope it comes good for him which will automatically be very good for us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sam Surridge on 20:28 - Aug 5 with 8627 views34dfgdf54

Sam Surridge on 20:24 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

I sincerely hope it comes good for him which will automatically be very good for us

Oli Mcburnie to Barnsley seemed to work a treat.

Sending him out on loan doesn’t mean he’s not rated.
Sam Surridge on 20:31 - Aug 5 with 8605 viewsmagicdaps10

To be fair, his record seems to be much better than Oli Mcburnie's at the same age. I bet the Barnsley fans were underwhelmed when they signed him 18 months back.

I hope it is the case.

Sam Surridge on 20:58 - Aug 5 with 8431 viewsjackforever

Sam Surridge on 20:24 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

So PL clubs who let young players go on loan don't rate the player?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024