Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. 18:32 - Aug 16 with 672 viewsBrynCartwright

Currently watching Northern Irish BBC1 local news instead of ours from Cardiff. Bit of a cock up on the broadcasting front.

Probably be better and less Cardiff centric.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 18:37 - Aug 16 with 650 viewsSwanjaxs

Know how to build a bonfire those boys fair ply 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 18:43 - Aug 16 with 640 viewsBrynCartwright

Don't they talk funny over there?!

I just want one of them to say...

"We know where you live..."

Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 18:49 - Aug 16 with 625 viewsdickythorpe

Glad it's just not my sky playing up down here in the wet and windy West!
Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 18:50 - Aug 16 with 622 viewsdickythorpe

Golf from Galgorm and it's a lovely day over there!
Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 18:53 - Aug 16 with 607 viewsdickythorpe

Twitter says major power failure at Llandaff HQ.
Radio Wales is silent, an improvement on Oliver Snides sorry Hides
Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 18:56 - Aug 16 with 599 viewsdickythorpe

Christ the weather "girl" looks like she's knocked out more men than Mike Tyson!!!
Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 19:01 - Aug 16 with 576 viewsBrynCartwright

Done some fair business in Northern Ireland over the years, and always impressed by how friendly everyone is,especially when they know you are Welsh.

RTE Belfast took me to this amazing place for a liquid lunch in 1999...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186470-d718573-r419195615-The_Cro

However, the guy then drove me down the Falls Rd and it was an eyeopener. Pointed out various pubs that atrocities had been conducted in. It was during the Bonfire season as well.

IRA not well regarded in the Bont after Rob Davies death at Lichfield. He was in the year younger than me in school.

Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 19:18 - Aug 16 with 549 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We should thank our lucky stars we’re not from there. First 17 minutes of a thirty minute news programme reminiscing over the troubles, sectarian disputes over bonfires.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 19:25 - Aug 16 with 530 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Northern Irish News for Wales tonight.. on 19:18 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

We should thank our lucky stars we’re not from there. First 17 minutes of a thirty minute news programme reminiscing over the troubles, sectarian disputes over bonfires.....

Still , the Swans got as much coverage as Beeb Wales gives us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024