Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wurzuls away 21:32 - Aug 8 with 4266 viewsChief

Times getting short, want to book train.

by idea what's going on with tickets or whether it's a bubble?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wurzuls away on 21:38 - Aug 8 with 3261 viewsSwansea93

I asked the ticket office they said keep an eye on the site over the next few days.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Wurzuls away on 21:45 - Aug 8 with 3236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Their official site is publicising the game heavily already

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Wurzuls away on 21:54 - Aug 8 with 3217 viewsSwansea93

The Wurzuls away on 21:45 - Aug 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Their official site is publicising the game heavily already

Yeah seen that, that's when I asked the ticket office if there was news for us soon, I noticed in the Leeds game alot of the bottom of the away stand was covered?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Wurzuls away on 21:57 - Aug 8 with 3210 viewsbuilthjack

The Wurzuls away on 21:54 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Yeah seen that, that's when I asked the ticket office if there was news for us soon, I noticed in the Leeds game alot of the bottom of the away stand was covered?

I think they will limit us to about 1500 this time. Heavy plod presence too, so won't be any dodgy behaviour.
Oh, and ban the silly antics in the worzel stand to the left of ours.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wurzuls away on 00:07 - Aug 9 with 3077 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 21:57 - Aug 8 by builthjack

I think they will limit us to about 1500 this time. Heavy plod presence too, so won't be any dodgy behaviour.
Oh, and ban the silly antics in the worzel stand to the left of ours.

Problem for them is the nonsense last time was ended by general swans fans outside afterwards. Quickly.
This time it has a feeling akin to Millwall away 2007, and that means nobody who likes a bit of culture will not give a fück about tickets.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wurzuls away on 19:24 - Aug 9 with 2789 viewsSPboy

The Wurzuls away on 00:07 - Aug 9 by NotLoyal

Problem for them is the nonsense last time was ended by general swans fans outside afterwards. Quickly.
This time it has a feeling akin to Millwall away 2007, and that means nobody who likes a bit of culture will not give a fück about tickets.

Been to Millwall a few times all the way back to the early 80s. I don’t recall what happened in 2007 ?
The Wurzuls away on 19:42 - Aug 9 with 2758 viewsjacks777

A terrible away day. Terrible atmosphere from Bcfc fans, and miles from the train station.
Went last season, never again.
The Wurzuls away on 09:10 - Aug 10 with 2605 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Wurzuls away on 19:42 - Aug 9 by jacks777

A terrible away day. Terrible atmosphere from Bcfc fans, and miles from the train station.

It’s all a bit odd as when we went up there in our promotion season and the season before it was quite friendly around the ground. They must be seething that we’ve been pronto the top flight twice since they were there in the 1970’s . And won the league cup. I suppose it shows that we’re the high achievers over the last 5 to 10 years of the whole of the South West region (possibly including the Midlands too). Big club now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The Wurzuls away on 09:30 - Aug 10 with 2581 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 19:24 - Aug 9 by SPboy

Been to Millwall a few times all the way back to the early 80s. I don’t recall what happened in 2007 ?

From a cultural point of view.

OK I've changed it.

The Wurzuls away on 10:02 - Aug 10 with 2543 viewsjacks777

The Wurzuls away on 09:30 - Aug 10 by NotLoyal

What fans singing on the tube. There wasn’t any trouble at that particular game.
The Wurzuls away on 21:06 - Aug 10 with 2379 viewsSPboy

The Wurzuls away on 09:30 - Aug 10 by NotLoyal

Marble Arch - London Bridge - South Bermondsey. Old Den, New Den, been there, seen it, done it.

First game of the season 1983 - now that was some away day !!
The Wurzuls away on 19:30 - Aug 12 with 2123 viewsChief

Still no news on the arrangements for the Bristol City away game?

All the while the price of transport is increasing. Fans getting screwed yet again.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wurzuls away on 18:04 - Aug 15 with 1862 viewsJBT95

The Wurzuls away on 19:30 - Aug 12 by Chief

Still no news on the arrangements for the Bristol City away game?

All the while the price of transport is increasing. Fans getting screwed yet again.

Where do you live?

The game is Saturday 3pm ffs, they would've announced it by now if it was going to be moved for police reasons. TV games were done ages ago for September.

They've annouced Cardiff home games being moved for rugby/police in Feb/March so safe to say Bristol City for us is 3pm Saturday.

Also Bristol City have been selling tickets for ages to their own fans.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 18:23]
The Wurzuls away on 18:41 - Aug 15 with 1796 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 10:02 - Aug 10 by jacks777

What fans singing on the tube. There wasn’t any trouble at that particular game.

Really ...
Then you weren't there afterwards. And if you were then you hid like a lot would on here.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 18:42]

OK I've changed it.

The Wurzuls away on 18:43 - Aug 15 with 1788 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 19:42 - Aug 9 by jacks777

Proven.

OK I've changed it.

The Wurzuls away on 18:46 - Aug 15 with 1777 viewsswan_si

The Wurzuls away on 18:41 - Aug 15 by NotLoyal

Really ...
Then you weren't there afterwards. And if you were then you hid like a lot would on here.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 18:42]

Give it a rest ffs.
The Wurzuls away on 18:48 - Aug 15 with 1772 viewssainthelens

Was down the ticket office today, did ask about the Brizzle trip, was told that it won't be a bubble and unlikely that allocation will be reduced.
The Wurzuls away on 18:51 - Aug 15 with 1767 viewspencoedjack

The Wurzuls away on 18:48 - Aug 15 by sainthelens

Was down the ticket office today, did ask about the Brizzle trip, was told that it won't be a bubble and unlikely that allocation will be reduced.

I'm surprised

Quite a few banning orders handed out after the last game.
The Wurzuls away on 18:56 - Aug 15 with 1761 viewsstevethejack

The Wurzuls away on 18:04 - Aug 15 by JBT95

Where do you live?

The game is Saturday 3pm ffs, they would've announced it by now if it was going to be moved for police reasons. TV games were done ages ago for September.

They've annouced Cardiff home games being moved for rugby/police in Feb/March so safe to say Bristol City for us is 3pm Saturday.

Also Bristol City have been selling tickets for ages to their own fans.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 18:23]

It's to know if it's a bubble.

Bubble = no train journey

It's not rocket science to understand that people want to wait before committing £20+ on a train ticket to be sure it's not a bubble.
The Wurzuls away on 19:12 - Aug 15 with 1739 viewssainthelens

The Wurzuls away on 18:51 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

I'm surprised

Quite a few banning orders handed out after the last game.

Tickets on sale Aug 26th 10am.
The Wurzuls away on 19:17 - Aug 15 with 1720 viewsJBT95

The Wurzuls away on 18:56 - Aug 15 by stevethejack

It's to know if it's a bubble.

Bubble = no train journey

It's not rocket science to understand that people want to wait before committing £20+ on a train ticket to be sure it's not a bubble.

Do you really think they'd wait this late to announce if buses were gonna be needed?

They'd have to hire about 50 coaches.
The Wurzuls away on 19:54 - Aug 15 with 1666 viewsstevethejack

Who knows if that isn't already planned. After issues last time, you can't assume it won't be a bubble.
The Wurzuls away on 20:03 - Aug 15 with 1648 viewsJBT95

The Wurzuls away on 19:54 - Aug 15 by stevethejack

Who knows if that isn't already planned. After issues last time, you can't assume it won't be a bubble.

Okay then that is a valid point, but why are people stressing out over a reletively short trip to Bristol? The cost saving will be minimal booking trains in advance if coming from Swansea or other close by places. Those that live further afield will more than likely live closer to Bristol than Swansea.

£8.40 on the train for me Newps to Parsons Street (16-25/two together railcard price).
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:06]
The Wurzuls away on 20:24 - Aug 15 with 1621 viewsSwanjaxs

With supporters of both clubs currently doing some serious bird after the last game I'd be amazed if this match "kicks off" bubble or no bubble...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Wurzuls away on 20:40 - Aug 15 with 1593 viewssainthelens

The Wurzuls away on 20:24 - Aug 15 by Swanjaxs

With supporters of both clubs currently doing some serious bird after the last game I'd be amazed if this match "kicks off" bubble or no bubble...

Hope your right, but when the alcohol kicks in .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024