Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. 18:45 - Aug 19 with 1448 viewsJackfath

I think there will.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 18:53 - Aug 19 with 1425 viewsDarran

Makes you sick doesn’t it?
I hope Wolves batter them for my mate Robert it’s his birthday tomorrow and he a huge fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:02 - Aug 19 with 1390 viewsJackfath

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 18:53 - Aug 19 by Darran

I hope Wolves batter them for my mate Robert it’s his birthday tomorrow and he a huge fan.

I was right!

The fans boys are out early tonight!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:05 - Aug 19 with 1383 viewsOldjack

fuk im !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:07 - Aug 19 with 1378 viewslonglostjack

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 18:53 - Aug 19 by Darran

Robert not Stan?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:07 - Aug 19 with 1377 viewsThrasher6

Lets move on....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:11 - Aug 19 with 1360 viewsDarran

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:07 - Aug 19 by longlostjack

Robert not Stan?

Stan who?

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:17 - Aug 19 with 1349 viewsJackfath

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:11 - Aug 19 by Darran

Stan who?

Dingonthenorthbank.

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:21 - Aug 19 with 1337 viewsDarran

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:17 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Dingonthenorthbank.

Dingon The North Bank? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Login to get fewer ads

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:22 - Aug 19 with 1334 viewsHumpty

Oooh he's starting. Fab. C'mon Dan!
The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:09 - Aug 19 with 1229 viewslonglostjack

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 19:11 - Aug 19 by Darran

Stan who?

My friend Stan

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:15 - Aug 19 with 1195 viewsDarran

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:09 - Aug 19 by longlostjack

My friend Stan

Oh I see. 😂

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:19 - Aug 19 with 1181 viewslonglostjack

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:15 - Aug 19 by Darran

Oh I see. 😂

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:35 - Aug 19 with 1132 viewsMrSwerve

Cracking goal from Wolves.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:50 - Aug 19 with 1105 viewsjackrabbit

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:35 - Aug 19 by MrSwerve

Cracking goal from Wolves.

Yes it was but it was nearly VAR’d out. Since when can you be off side when your feet are onside but because you’re leaning, you arm, shoulder, head, armpit, whatever, are over the offside line? Total nonsense. Your body position should be governed by where you contact the ground, ie your feet.

As far as young Dan goes, he’s doing all right, no better but no worse than any of his team-mates. He’s fallen down a few times and severely annoyed the Wolves fans, but that’s par for the course when you’re a flying winger. I’m impressed with Wolves though. For a second season PL team they are a very cohesive, flowing side, playing with confidence. They certainly deserve to be level.
The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 00:42 - Aug 20 with 1044 viewsjackrmee

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:50 - Aug 19 by jackrabbit

Yes it was but it was nearly VAR’d out. Since when can you be off side when your feet are onside but because you’re leaning, you arm, shoulder, head, armpit, whatever, are over the offside line? Total nonsense. Your body position should be governed by where you contact the ground, ie your feet.

As far as young Dan goes, he’s doing all right, no better but no worse than any of his team-mates. He’s fallen down a few times and severely annoyed the Wolves fans, but that’s par for the course when you’re a flying winger. I’m impressed with Wolves though. For a second season PL team they are a very cohesive, flowing side, playing with confidence. They certainly deserve to be level.

Not your arm. Only body parts able to legally strike the ball can be offside.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 07:20 - Aug 20 with 974 viewsChief

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 00:42 - Aug 20 by jackrmee

Not your arm. Only body parts able to legally strike the ball can be offside.

Incorrect.

There was a game last week in which a player was ruled offside because his arm was over the imaginery line. I think it may have been either Pukki or Sterling.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 07:48 - Aug 20 with 950 viewsjackrmee

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 07:20 - Aug 20 by Chief

Incorrect.

There was a game last week in which a player was ruled offside because his arm was over the imaginery line. I think it may have been either Pukki or Sterling.

From the actual FA website.

Law 11 Offside

Offside position

It is not an offence to be in an offside position.

A player is in an offside position if:
*any part of the head, body or feet is in the opponents’ half (excluding the halfway line) and
*any part of the head, body or feet is nearer to the opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent
*The hands and arms of all players, including the goalkeepers, are not considered.

A player is not in an offside position if level with the:
second-last opponent or last two opponents.

Q2: Are a player’s arms/hands considered as part of the player’s body when judging offside?
The hands or arms are not included when judging offside position; this is true for all players including the goalkeepers. This view is supported by and helps assistant referees throughout the world as it is often difficult to identify the exact position of the hands and arms.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 07:49 - Aug 20 with 945 viewsjackrmee

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 07:20 - Aug 20 by Chief

Incorrect.

Armpit possibly, but not arm.

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 07:53 - Aug 20 with 939 viewstheloneranger

Incorrect.

His shoulder was offside.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 11:15 - Aug 20 with 852 viewsairedale

What has anyone’s armpit got to do with Dan James?
The on 13:16 - Aug 20 with 784 viewsJBG

FCK HIM
The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 13:20 - Aug 20 with 780 viewsJBG

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:19 - Aug 19 by longlostjack

GREAT SONG
The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 20:42 - Aug 20 with 666 viewsNotLoyal

The "I wonder if there'll be any Dan James threads tonight" thread. on 21:09 - Aug 19 by longlostjack

My friend Stan

Is a funny old man ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024