Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Us & Stoke 08:07 - Aug 22 with 6232 viewsMagic_Michu

Doesn’t it feel so good to be achieving with a team full of our U-23 players on a shoestring budget... whilst big spending Stoke (who thought they’d walk this league) languish at the bottom of the league with a team full of mercenaries.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Us & Stoke on 09:11 - Aug 22 with 4964 viewsYossarian

Personally I’m enjoying the fact they’re in the shit. If we’re still up there at Xmas, and Rodgers isn’t interested anymore, perhaps a cheeky bid for Joe Allen might be an option?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Us & Stoke on 09:38 - Aug 22 with 4868 viewssainthelens

Along with the bin dippers, I fckn hope they plummet like a turd ìn a well .
Us & Stoke on 11:35 - Aug 22 with 4718 viewsPegojack

Us & Stoke on 09:38 - Aug 22 by sainthelens

Along with the bin dippers, I fckn hope they plummet like a turd ìn a well .

Aye, but hopefully after they take a point off Lids on Saturday!
Us & Stoke on 12:07 - Aug 22 with 4640 viewsNeath_Jack

There were plenty of posters on here crying that we weren’t spending like Stoke last season. F*cking yanks, asset stripping us, Stoke came down with us and look what they’re spending. Don’t here a peep from them comparing us now. Strange that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Us & Stoke on 12:09 - Aug 22 with 4633 viewsFireboy2

Us & Stoke on 09:11 - Aug 22 by Yossarian

Personally I’m enjoying the fact they’re in the shit. If we’re still up there at Xmas, and Rodgers isn’t interested anymore, perhaps a cheeky bid for Joe Allen might be an option?

My eldest said if stoke go down can we have joe😁
Us & Stoke on 12:14 - Aug 22 with 4620 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Us & Stoke on 12:07 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

There were plenty of posters on here crying that we weren’t spending like Stoke last season. F*cking yanks, asset stripping us, Stoke came down with us and look what they’re spending. Don’t here a peep from them comparing us now. Strange that.

Yeah and practically every pundit had Stoke winning the division last season.

Seems the Championship isn't an easy level to predict.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Us & Stoke on 13:01 - Aug 22 with 4498 viewsDr_Winston

Us & Stoke on 09:11 - Aug 22 by Yossarian

The way most of their fans think he's been playing for the last eighteen months it won't be a cheeky bid. It'd be a gratefully received one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Us & Stoke on 13:10 - Aug 22 with 4443 viewsmonmouth

Us & Stoke on 13:01 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

The way most of their fans think he's been playing for the last eighteen months it won't be a cheeky bid. It'd be a gratefully received one.

I don’t get this continued obsession with Allen, I really don’t. If we were going to pay the sort of wages he’d want and any fee at all, I’d rather we looked for better.

As to Stoke, I’d love to see them plummet and also get nailed by FFP.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Us & Stoke on 13:21 - Aug 22 with 4376 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Shoestring budget? How many players in this league do you think are on more per week than Andre Ayew? Next to £20m Andre Ayew we have £15m Borja Baston. We're hardly working with the same budget constraints as teams like Luton.

Just like last season, we have a squad that should be challenging for promotion. Let's hope Cooper shows some ambition instead of manipulating the fans into thinking just staying up is a success like we saw last year with Potter.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Us & Stoke on 13:30 - Aug 22 with 4356 viewsFireboy2

Us & Stoke on 13:33 - Aug 22 with 4343 viewsNeath_Jack

Those of you who are about to bite on his post, just remember that he is laughing his piss stained y fronts at you all. Incapable of of controlling yourselves.

Sad.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Us & Stoke on 13:42 - Aug 22 with 4308 viewsPegojack

Us & Stoke on 13:21 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Shoestring budget? How many players in this league do you think are on more per week than Andre Ayew? Next to £20m Andre Ayew we have £15m Borja Baston. We're hardly working with the same budget constraints as teams like Luton.

Just like last season, we have a squad that should be challenging for promotion. Let's hope Cooper shows some ambition instead of manipulating the fans into thinking just staying up is a success like we saw last year with Potter.

Hiya Dwight, Pogba taken any good penalties lately?
Us & Stoke on 15:37 - Aug 22 with 4127 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yes Dwight, but we also had (BY FAR) the biggest transfer surplus in the entire Championship after the Summer 2018 window closed.

One year before that, we had (again, BY FAR) the the biggest transfer surplus in the entire Premier League after the Summer 2017 window closed.

I haven't seen the comparison to other Championship clubs for Summer 2019, yet. But after selling off Socks, Dan James and Lesser Ayew (and spending relatively little, in return, on transfer/loan fees for Bidwell, Kalulu, Surridge, Wilmot, and Woodman) I don't doubt we will have (probably BY FAR) the biggest transfer surplus in our division for the 3rd summer in a row.

That should more than cover Ayew's and Borja's wages for a while.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 15:38]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Us & Stoke on 16:13 - Aug 22 with 4048 viewsvetchonian

Hi there Troll

Cooper has less shackles than Potter did,this season Cooper has availble Routledge, who once he agreed to the cancelling of certain contractual terms allowed him to be played and as most have said he was a gem second half of last season Cooper also has availbale Borja and Ayew and Cooper has demonstrated early doors that he is attempting to win games.
The surplus achived from the sales of Dan and Ollie along with the release of other high earners such as Fer,Narsingh has meant we can "afford" to pay for these "expensove" players this season
This could allow us to challenge for promotion form which we were not far last season....lets hope that come the end of next week we have not lost either BB,AA or JvDH. There is talk of sending out some of the "fringe" players to lower league clubs on loan getting them some experience at first team level rasther than U23 whilst also taking further strain off the wage bill

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Us & Stoke on 16:35 - Aug 22 with 3998 viewshobo

Calculate the average age of our squad. I'm confident it's in the top 3 youngest in the league
Us & Stoke on 17:48 - Aug 22 with 3810 viewsjasper_T

Us & Stoke on 16:35 - Aug 22 by hobo

Calculate the average age of our squad. I'm confident it's in the top 3 youngest in the league

https://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/durchschnittsalter/wettbewerb/GB2
Us & Stoke on 18:18 - Aug 22 with 3749 viewsOldjack

Joe is wasted in that team

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Us & Stoke on 21:06 - Aug 22 with 3539 viewsKilkennyjack

Us & Stoke on 13:10 - Aug 22 by monmouth

I don’t get this continued obsession with Allen, I really don’t. If we were going to pay the sort of wages he’d want and any fee at all, I’d rather we looked for better.

Joey is perfect for us.

Love to see him back where he belongs.

Beware of the Risen People

Us & Stoke on 21:36 - Aug 22 with 3478 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There were reports that there was some discord in the changing room when Stoke were struggling in the Prem. I listened to Charlie Adam on the radio this week saying he thought that the team did not pull together at Stoke during the relegation season. They kept a lot of their squad after relegation and they still seem to have issues.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Us & Stoke on 22:10 - Aug 22 with 3422 viewsDr_Winston

Us & Stoke on 13:10 - Aug 22 by monmouth

If we were going to sign him we should have done it for about £8m before Euro 2016. Been wildly overpriced and not much cop since then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Us & Stoke on 22:18 - Aug 22 with 3393 viewshobo

Us & Stoke on 17:48 - Aug 22 by jasper_T

https://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/durchschnittsalter/wettbewerb/GB2

Nice stats. Barnsley's avg age is incredibly low!
Us & Stoke on 22:19 - Aug 22 with 3380 viewsGaryjack

Us & Stoke on 22:10 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

If we were going to sign him we should have done it for about £8m before Euro 2016. Been wildly overpriced and not much cop since then.

Aye, but there was far to much going on then other than strengthening the team.
Us & Stoke on 00:35 - Aug 23 with 3223 viewsNotLoyal

Us & Stoke on 12:07 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

Until I see proof they are not, they are.
I never get results and cünts who run football clubs mixed up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Us & Stoke on 00:42 - Aug 23 with 3216 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Us & Stoke on 00:35 - Aug 23 by NotLoyal

Until I see proof they are not, they are.
I never get results and cünts who run football clubs mixed up.

Agreed, this early success is in spite of them, not some brilliant master plan.

Us & Stoke on 01:29 - Aug 23 with 3153 viewsCooperman

Have you got a ST this season, Dwight? You never answered me when I previously asked you?

How about the PS posters you have met, who are they?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024