Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions 10:21 - Aug 25 with 1939 viewsGVJack

Come on then everyone... How do you think we'll fair today? Since the opening away day fixture Birmingham have struggled on the road losing heavily 3-0 against Fforest in the league and same scoreline against Portsmouth in the Cup.

They'll try to improve defensively so I can see them coming today and playing it tight for a draw, if we can get the first goal it may open them a bit and hopefully grab a second late on.

I'm going for a 2-0 Swans
Predictions on 10:22 - Aug 25 with 1938 viewsjacks777

2-0 👍
Predictions on 10:25 - Aug 25 with 1927 viewsNotLoyal

If cooper doesn't getat them in the right mindset to understand that this good start doesn't mean they will roll Birmingham over then 2-0.

If they go all Billy big bollox 1-1 or even a 1-2 loss.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Predictions on 10:33 - Aug 25 with 1909 viewsCooperman

Predictions on 10:25 - Aug 25 by NotLoyal

If cooper doesn't getat them in the right mindset to understand that this good start doesn't mean they will roll Birmingham over then 2-0.

Good post. Superior player quality counts for nothing if the mindset is wrong.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Predictions on 10:36 - Aug 25 with 1900 viewssainthelens

I've seen nothing but confidence and belief, really no reason for that to change today.
3-1 .
Predictions on 10:38 - Aug 25 with 1890 viewsGVJack

Can't accept three predictions in one post ... Be bold and get off the fence
Predictions on 10:39 - Aug 25 with 1890 viewsjacks777

Why on earth do you think they may have that mindset ?
Predictions on 10:56 - Aug 25 with 1870 viewsGlyn1

Predictions on 10:36 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

I've seen nothing but confidence and belief, really no reason for that to change today.
3-1 .

For once I completely agree with you, and of course they'll score first.

Now looking for a London pub by the river to watch this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Predictions on 10:58 - Aug 25 with 1865 viewsNotLoyal

Predictions on 10:39 - Aug 25 by jacks777

Why on earth do you think they may have that mindset ?

Because it happens to everyone, it's a psychological state all people get in to, a bit like taking it for granted you wake up every day. Or hammering a nail in to wood is easy. Coopers job isn't just tactics it's using his ability as a leader to place the players in to an appropriate mindset for each game. I could go on, but understanding group dynamics and how individuals respond as a collective for Cooper is paramount if he is to have a successful season.

Edit ** Thingy last season was decent at it, that's why we finished where we did.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 11:00]

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Predictions on 10:59 - Aug 25 with 1862 viewsNotLoyal

Predictions on 10:38 - Aug 25 by GVJack

Can't accept three predictions in one post ... Be bold and get off the fence

Ok mate 7-1 the JACKS.

OK I've changed it.

Predictions on 11:03 - Aug 25 with 1846 viewsGVJack

Predictions on 10:56 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

You'll be lucky with the Mac city game on the same time. Doubt I'll find anywhere in Tredegar for the same reason!
Predictions on 11:14 - Aug 25 with 1820 viewssainthelens

Predictions on 10:56 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

With other games on , you be better off trying to find a sports bar with multi screens.
Enjoy.
Predictions on 11:19 - Aug 25 with 1811 viewsGVJack

Predictions on 10:59 - Aug 25 by NotLoyal

Ok mate 7-1 the JACKS.

Predictions on 11:27 - Aug 25 with 1796 viewsGVJack

Predictions on 10:58 - Aug 25 by NotLoyal

Because it happens to everyone, it's a psychological state all people get in to, a bit like taking it for granted you wake up every day. Or hammering a nail in to wood is easy. Coopers job isn't just tactics it's using his ability as a leader to place the players in to an appropriate mindset for each game. I could go on, but understanding group dynamics and how individuals respond as a collective for Cooper is paramount if he is to have a successful season.

Edit ** Thingy last season was decent at it, that's why we finished where we did.

Wasn't Wednesday the first time we've won where we haven't had to come from behind? Suggests the right mentality is building. Winning breeds confidence, confidence breeds performance (also can breed complacency) at the moment I can't see that happening with this squad of players... They're all fighting for positions in the team and to be competitive in the league, it's not like we're 12pts clear (yet )
Predictions on 11:32 - Aug 25 with 1785 viewsjackolantern

Predictions on 10:58 - Aug 25 by NotLoyal

Have you just been promoted at work mate?
Predictions on 11:39 - Aug 25 with 1763 viewsLibertarian

3-2 or 3-1

Errrr....

3-1
Predictions on 11:49 - Aug 25 with 1749 viewslonglostjack

4-2

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Predictions on 12:50 - Aug 25 with 1696 viewsGVJack

As predicted, Brum have turned up for the draw, if we can get the breakthrough I think it could open up. 73% possession. Borja should have had a crack with his left peg there though
Predictions on 13:16 - Aug 25 with 1675 viewsSgorioFruit

Predictions on 11:39 - Aug 25 by Libertarian

3-2 or 3-1

Errrr....

3-1

One goal would be nice

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Predictions on 14:00 - Aug 25 with 1642 viewsGVJack

Predictions on 13:16 - Aug 25 by SgorioFruit

One goal would be nice

All predicted the right result fair play. Game went exactly as I predicted, Brum came for the draw and shut up shop, once we had the breakthrough we put them to the sword.
Predictions on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 1608 viewsGlyn1

Predictions on 11:14 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

With other games on , you be better off trying to find a sports bar with multi screens.
Enjoy.

And in other news of the day, a pint of Camden Hell's lager in a sports bar in central London costs £6.05! Thanks a bunch Sain the Lens!

Tasty though.

Predictions on 15:34 - Aug 25 with 1525 viewsairedale

Predictions on 14:17 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

And in other news of the day, a pint of Camden Hell's lager in a sports bar in central London costs £6.05! Thanks a bunch Sain the Lens!

Tasty though.

I remember having a really heated argument with someone that beer would never get to 10 shillings a pint.
Predictions on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 1487 viewsGlyn1

Predictions on 15:34 - Aug 25 by airedale

I remember having a really heated argument with someone that beer would never get to 10 shillings a pint.

Predictions on 10:38 - Aug 26 with 1339 viewsNotLoyal

Predictions on 11:32 - Aug 25 by jackolantern

Have you just been promoted at work mate?

Well, I could promote myself as being self employed what do you think my title should be ? We could make one up if you like ?

OK I've changed it.

Predictions on 10:43 - Aug 26 with 1327 viewsGVJack

Predictions on 10:38 - Aug 26 by NotLoyal

Well, I could promote myself as being self employed what do you think my title should be ? We could make one up if you like ?

What do you do?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024