Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds transport and tickets 17:08 - Aug 26 with 2175 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I looked on the site and even though I’m an ST holder with JA membership it still quoted me 39 pounds. Fancy going on the train , TrainSplit returns from 103 pounds. If 4 go do can you get a family ticket (4 for the price of 3)?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds transport and tickets on 18:21 - Aug 26 with 2129 viewsFireboy2

It changed iirc on thursday brynnie, unless someone who has one and cant go comes up with a ticket soon im going to have to bite the bullet and pay the £39.
Leeds transport and tickets on 18:27 - Aug 26 with 2126 viewsPJackArmy

Bite the bullet with the match ticket and split the train up, doesn't mean you have to change at all but buy tickets from, Swansea to Newport, Newport to Cheltenham Spa, Cheltenham Spa to Birmingham New street, New street to Derby, Derby to Sheffield it will save you hell of a lot of money and is a legit way of doing it👍
Leeds transport and tickets on 18:37 - Aug 26 with 2118 viewsFireboy2

Leeds transport and tickets on 18:27 - Aug 26 by PJackArmy

Bite the bullet with the match ticket and split the train up, doesn't mean you have to change at all but buy tickets from, Swansea to Newport, Newport to Cheltenham Spa, Cheltenham Spa to Birmingham New street, New street to Derby, Derby to Sheffield it will save you hell of a lot of money and is a legit way of doing it👍

Im in a bit of a better place PJ.

I live in the north west and its only £18 for me, just pains me having to pay the extra £19 to the yorkshire tvvats.

I only managed to get the night off last thurs, went onto the site and it went up that day 😡
Leeds transport and tickets on 09:45 - Aug 27 with 1996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds transport and tickets on 18:37 - Aug 26 by Fireboy2

Im in a bit of a better place PJ.

I live in the north west and its only £18 for me, just pains me having to pay the extra £19 to the yorkshire tvvats.

I only managed to get the night off last thurs, went onto the site and it went up that day 😡

I was unaware of any time limit! Pity thr club don't charter a plane to Lids Bradford from Cardiff like we did for Newcastle a few seasons back. Back home for 8 !

Leeds transport and tickets on 09:48 - Aug 27 with 1995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many fancy going up on the train? Everyone who does fancy it make yourselves known and we'll sort out cheapies. if it's 75 pounds and get's you back before eleven win win innit. I wonder how much the official bus cost ?

Leeds transport and tickets on 17:37 - Aug 27 with 1907 viewsJBT95

Leeds transport and tickets on 09:48 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

How many fancy going up on the train? Everyone who does fancy it make yourselves known and we'll sort out cheapies. if it's 75 pounds and get's you back before eleven win win innit. I wonder how much the official bus cost ?

Bus is £30
Leeds transport and tickets on 17:40 - Aug 27 with 1898 viewsJBT95

Spilt at Cardiff rather than Newport, saves a few quid.

Have done this a few times for various reasons when I've gone up north.
Leeds transport and tickets on 18:00 - Aug 27 with 1881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds transport and tickets on 17:37 - Aug 27 by JBT95

Bus is £30

Buses all sold out. I’ll be driving at this rate!

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds transport and tickets on 00:43 - Aug 28 with 1804 viewsFireboy2

Leeds transport and tickets on 18:00 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Buses all sold out. I’ll be driving at this rate!

Facking hell brynnie thats no good, i know someone who runs a double decker coach for most games, i will find out if he has any spaces ok matey.
Leeds transport and tickets on 01:29 - Aug 28 with 1791 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds transport and tickets on 00:43 - Aug 28 by Fireboy2

Facking hell brynnie thats no good, i know someone who runs a double decker coach for most games, i will find out if he has any spaces ok matey.

Cheers bud, the train wouldn’t be the end of the world if not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024