Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List the players who have played for Swansea 20:23 - Aug 26 with 2882 viewsswancity

In all four divisions of the football league

It’s a small special exclusive group and one that won’t be extended imo

I’ll start with:

Robbie James

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:27 - Aug 26 with 2160 viewsHighjack

Garry Monk

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:33 - Aug 26 with 2129 viewsmynamesjeff1

Leon Britton
List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:33 - Aug 26 with 2125 viewsHighjack

Alan Tate

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:44 - Aug 26 with 2089 viewsBournedore

Wyndham Evans
List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 2066 viewsHighjack

Curt.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 2063 viewsswancity

Nigel Stevenson

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 2049 viewssP7qupUf

Alan Tate
List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 2042 viewsChief

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:52 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Curt.

Before my time, but didn't he go to Leeds for spell, thus missing a division?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 2044 viewsHighjack

Jeremy Charles?

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 2044 viewsBournedore

Alan Tate
List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 2044 viewsswancity

Jeremy Charles

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:01 - Aug 26 with 2013 viewsHighjack

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:54 - Aug 26 by Chief

Before my time, but didn't he go to Leeds for spell, thus missing a division?

Well before my time too. I just assumed he played for us on the way back down.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:05 - Aug 26 with 1983 viewsdickythorpe

Dudley Lewis?
List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:06 - Aug 26 with 1983 viewsGVJack

List the players who have played for Swansea on 20:27 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Garry Monk

Didn't he join us when we got promoted to league 1?
List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:06 - Aug 26 with 1977 viewsHighjack

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:06 - Aug 26 by GVJack

Didn't he join us when we got promoted to league 1?

Nope he definitely played at the vetch under Jackett

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:26 - Aug 26 with 1906 viewsChief

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:01 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Well he left before the slide I think. But did rejoin again towards the very end of his career but we were already in the doldrums then.

I don't think he's played in Div 2 (championship) for us.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1896 viewsChief

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:26 - Aug 26 by Chief

Well he left before the slide I think. But did rejoin again towards the very end of his career but we were already in the doldrums then.

I don't think he's played in Div 2 (championship) for us.

Scrub that. He did on the way up and way down.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:32 - Aug 26 with 1883 viewsHighjack

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:29 - Aug 26 by Chief

As an aside he’s caretaker managed us in at least 3 divisions.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 1854 viewsGlastonbury

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:01 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Wat u actually didn't know he started his career with swans ?
List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:44 - Aug 26 with 1841 viewstheloneranger

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:29 - Aug 26 by Chief

Curtis

On the way up he played in the old 4th Division 1977/78, then the old 3rd Division 1978/79, then transferred to Leeds 1979 missing our first season back in the old 2nd Division 1979/80
Resigned halfway through our 2nd season in the old 2nd Division 1980/81 and promoted to the old 1st Division.

Left for Southampton in 1983, and came back again in the 1989/90 season.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 21:54]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

List the players who have played for Swansea on 22:05 - Aug 26 with 1792 viewsHighjack

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:42 - Aug 26 by Glastonbury

Wat u actually didn't know he started his career with swans ?

Of course, it was a response to the point about him joining Leeds and missing a division on the way up.

List the players who have played for Swansea on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

List the players who have played for Swansea on 21:44 - Aug 26 by theloneranger

Curtis

On the way up he played in the old 4th Division 1977/78, then the old 3rd Division 1978/79, then transferred to Leeds 1979 missing our first season back in the old 2nd Division 1979/80
Resigned halfway through our 2nd season in the old 2nd Division 1980/81 and promoted to the old 1st Division.

Left for Southampton in 1983, and came back again in the 1989/90 season.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 21:54]

He came back after his Leeds misadventure to score a very important penalty against Watford (I think!). I remember us all holding our breath as he’d been given a real prodigal welcome but this was a tight nerve racking game. He took a terrible penalty (I never remember him taking another, but he might have), basically a pass down the middle. Luckily the goalie had either buggered off for a fag, or dived out the way. Cue Hero Curt.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 22:08]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

List the players who have played for Swansea on 22:47 - Aug 26 with 1714 viewsswancity

Definite are

Robbie James
Alan Curtis
Nigel Stevenson
Alan Tate
Garry Monk
Wyndham Evans
Leon Britton

With the following possibly

Jeremy Charles
Dudley Lewis
Colin Pascoe

List the players who have played for Swansea on 23:23 - Aug 26 with 1648 viewsSTID2017

List the players who have played for Swansea on 22:47 - Aug 26 by swancity

Definite are

Robbie James
Alan Curtis
Nigel Stevenson
Alan Tate
Garry Monk
Wyndham Evans
Leon Britton

With the following possibly

Jeremy Charles
Dudley Lewis
Colin Pascoe

Jeremy Charles played for us from 1976 and through to the First Division, so he is a definite.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

List the players who have played for Swansea on 23:26 - Aug 26 with 1638 viewsvetchonian

List the players who have played for Swansea on 23:23 - Aug 26 by STID2017

Jeremy Charles played for us from 1976 and through to the First Division, so he is a definite.

Pascoe didn't he came through when we in div 1

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024