Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beeb finally run with it 20:29 - Sep 5 with 8099 viewsJinxy

Better late than never?

Swansea City: Club could face legal action over 2016 sale - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49594420
The Beeb finally run with it on 20:53 - Sep 5 with 5081 viewsOldjack

It's a cunning diversion by The Blueturds Broadcasting Corporation to unsettle the club whilst we're on a high ,They'll stop at nothing !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Beeb finally run with it on 20:56 - Sep 5 with 5052 viewsDarran

The Beeb finally run with it on 20:53 - Sep 5 by Oldjack

It's a cunning diversion by The Blueturds Broadcasting Corporation to unsettle the club whilst we're on a high ,They'll stop at nothing !

Oh ffs you stupid stupid twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:07 - Sep 5 with 5014 viewsOldjack

The Beeb finally run with it on 20:56 - Sep 5 by Darran

Oh ffs you stupid stupid twát.

why?you dull kant .I know it's all facts it's the timing you dull kant as the OP pointed out

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:14 - Sep 5 with 4989 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Beeb finally run with it on 20:53 - Sep 5 by Oldjack

How on earth will the BBC running a story this late in the day, when everybody connected to the club has known about it for months, unsettle the club?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:18 - Sep 5 with 4958 viewsDarran

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:14 - Sep 5 by Joe_bradshaw

How on earth will the BBC running a story this late in the day, when everybody connected to the club has known about it for months, unsettle the club?

He’s a fuçking idiot,braindead in fact.

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:26 - Sep 5 with 4925 viewsOldjack

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:14 - Sep 5 by Joe_bradshaw

the genreal public will now know and tongues will wag in players ears etc ,and if unsettles just one player or staff it escalates Job done

Use your loaf they'll stop at nowt

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:27 - Sep 5 with 4918 viewsmonmouth

So the fat gimp is making someone else do his lying for him these days? The Jumped up jubbly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:28 - Sep 5 with 4913 viewsOldjack

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:18 - Sep 5 by Darran

He’s a fuçking idiot,braindead in fact.

now now Mr thicko ! hanging onto other peoples crappy posts

Login to get fewer ads

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:33 - Sep 5 with 4876 viewsDarran

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:27 - Sep 5 by monmouth

So the fat gimp is making someone else do his lying for him these days? The Jumped up jubbly.

I find it all that shareholding a bit strange if I’m honest. My whole understanding of everyone buying shares is a bit wayward.
How much did each of the sellouts put in in the beginning?

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:41 - Sep 5 with 4835 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:33 - Sep 5 by Darran

I find it all that shareholding a bit strange if I’m honest. My whole understanding of everyone buying shares is a bit wayward.
How much did each of the sellouts put in in the beginning?

Depends who you ask. Dineen mortgaged his house to buy the club off petty remember. Wibble.

Poll: Tory leader

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:43 - Sep 5 with 4805 viewsDarran

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:41 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Depends who you ask. Dineen mortgaged his house to buy the club off petty remember. Wibble.

Where’s that thread T2C meets Leigh Dineen?

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:43 - Sep 5 with 4811 viewsmonmouth

'The beginning' is a very fluid concept in the magic land of Dineenistan.

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:44 - Sep 5 with 4809 viewsDr_Winston

Before or after someone took ten grand out of a cash machine and that 50's throwback had weetabix with vodka?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Beeb finally run with it on 22:16 - Sep 5 with 4725 viewslonglostjack

The Beeb finally run with it on 21:44 - Sep 5 by Dr_Winston

Before or after someone took ten grand out of a cash machine and that 50's throwback had weetabix with vodka?

And one day, Napoleon, Squealer and some of the other animals decided to make a film ....

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Beeb finally run with it on 22:35 - Sep 5 with 4667 viewsdobjack2

The Beeb finally run with it on 22:16 - Sep 5 by longlostjack

And one day, Napoleon, Squealer and some of the other animals decided to make a film ....

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from man to pig again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
The Beeb finally run with it on 22:51 - Sep 5 with 4620 viewsmonmouth

The Beeb finally run with it on 22:35 - Sep 5 by dobjack2

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from man to pig again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

I think it's easy.

Jenkins, Dineen, Van Swedehead; Morgan

Not men

Pigs, stinking of shit.

The Beeb finally run with it on 11:32 - Sep 6 with 4159 viewsNotLoyal

Dear Julie, shut the fück up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Beeb finally run with it on 07:21 - Sep 7 with 3873 viewsGVJack

OK, so is this dispute over the fact that the Trust weren't offered to sell their shares? Does it now want to sell its shares, and if it does... Does that make the trust as bad as Jenkins and Co who get a beasting on here for selling after taking the club as far as they could?
The Beeb finally run with it on 07:45 - Sep 7 with 3852 viewsPhil_S

The Beeb finally run with it on 07:21 - Sep 7 by GVJack

OK, so is this dispute over the fact that the Trust weren't offered to sell their shares? Does it now want to sell its shares, and if it does... Does that make the trust as bad as Jenkins and Co who get a beasting on here for selling after taking the club as far as they could?

That's a pretty spectacular missing of the point and also what the "beastings" are for
The Beeb finally run with it on 08:21 - Sep 7 with 3819 viewsJinxy

The Beeb finally run with it on 07:45 - Sep 7 by Phil_S

That's a pretty spectacular missing of the point and also what the "beastings" are for

Isn't that something you do to a roast? Or is that a roasting? I'm very confused.
The Beeb finally run with it on 08:58 - Sep 7 with 3781 viewsGVJack

The Beeb finally run with it on 07:45 - Sep 7 by Phil_S

Please enlighten me...
The Beeb finally run with it on 09:09 - Sep 7 with 3767 viewswaynekerr55

The Beeb finally run with it on 07:21 - Sep 7 by GVJack

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Beeb finally run with it on 09:15 - Sep 7 with 3760 viewswaynekerr55

The Beeb finally run with it on 08:58 - Sep 7 by GVJack

Please enlighten me...

A shareholder agreement was drawn up in that (a) in one shareholder would own 25% or more and (b) the idea would be that all shareholders had first dibs on each others shares.

Mel Nurse offered his shares to the Trust but the former is owners invoked the SHA that LD allegedly denied existed and then denied signing, Despite HJ's solicitor writing to the Trust asking for it to be torn up.

The Trust found out about the sale just before the Chelsea game where the vast majority of the deal was signed and sealed. Their puppet Chris Wathan broke the story, claiming that the Trust would be heavily involved.

The Trust continued to offer their shares for sale but were ignored, thus seriously diminishing the value of their shares.

In April 2017 at a fans forum Kaplan and Levein are on the record starting that they were told by Jenkins and Dineen to keep the Trust out of the deal.

The Americans agreed a deal to buy shares in 2017, but reneged on the deal.

Therefore the claim is for minority shareholder prejudice.

A pretty different set of circumstances, don't you think?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 9:18]

The Beeb finally run with it on 09:21 - Sep 7 with 3740 viewsGVJack

The Beeb finally run with it on 09:15 - Sep 7 by waynekerr55

A shareholder agreement was drawn up in that (a) in one shareholder would own 25% or more and (b) the idea would be that all shareholders had first dibs on each others shares.

Mel Nurse offered his shares to the Trust but the former is owners invoked the SHA that LD allegedly denied existed and then denied signing, Despite HJ's solicitor writing to the Trust asking for it to be torn up.

The Trust found out about the sale just before the Chelsea game where the vast majority of the deal was signed and sealed. Their puppet Chris Wathan broke the story, claiming that the Trust would be heavily involved.

The Trust continued to offer their shares for sale but were ignored, thus seriously diminishing the value of their shares.

In April 2017 at a fans forum Kaplan and Levein are on the record starting that they were told by Jenkins and Dineen to keep the Trust out of the deal.

The Americans agreed a deal to buy shares in 2017, but reneged on the deal.

Therefore the claim is for minority shareholder prejudice.

A pretty different set of circumstances, don't you think?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 9:18]

Thank you. And I do apologise as I tend to stick to keeping tabs with on the field/squad matters and not the business side of it, but I'd the dispute that the Trust weren't offered to buy the shares to become a majority holder, or that they didn't receive an offer to sell their shares at the same time?
The Beeb finally run with it on 09:26 - Sep 7 with 3731 viewswaynekerr55

The Beeb finally run with it on 09:21 - Sep 7 by GVJack

Thank you. And I do apologise as I tend to stick to keeping tabs with on the field/squad matters and not the business side of it, but I'd the dispute that the Trust weren't offered to buy the shares to become a majority holder, or that they didn't receive an offer to sell their shares at the same time?

I'm genuinely interested to see how you can dispute that there wasn't an offer for the shares.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024