Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it 18:44 - Aug 30 with 3531 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogance beyond belief 😂
https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/steve-cooper-leeds-united-swanse

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 18:47 - Aug 30 with 3500 viewsraynor94

Oh, how I'd love to stuff them tomorrow

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 18:58 - Aug 30 with 3427 viewsherbie

I love his confidence and focus on what we can do rather than worry about the opposition. Respect them but no fear!
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 21:10 - Aug 30 with 3072 viewskarnataka

Leeds aren't THE standout team in the division anyway because we have the same points and only a marginally worse GD but have scored more goals than them. It could be argued that they are one of the standout teams but no way are they THE standout team despite how much the media love them.
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 2929 viewsFireboy2

Did biesla give us any respect?

I doubt it, so fvck em the arrogant yarkshite tvvats.

I hope we beat em.
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 21:43 - Aug 30 with 2892 viewsbuilthjack

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 21:10 - Aug 30 by karnataka

Leeds aren't THE standout team in the division anyway because we have the same points and only a marginally worse GD but have scored more goals than them. It could be argued that they are one of the standout teams but no way are they THE standout team despite how much the media love them.

Still in the league cup too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 2842 viewsowainglyndwr

We can beat them and they know it
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 21:48 - Aug 30 with 2809 viewsmonmouth

What a brilliant line to take. He refused to blow smoke up their arses. Confident in himself and his team. Like it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 22:48 - Aug 30 with 2591 viewsGlyn1

To be fair, there's nothing in that report to suggest that the Leeds fans are being arrogant. It's just a journo trying to get people to read his words.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 22:54 - Aug 30 with 2554 viewsperchrockjack

This was Laudrup's biggest failing,to me;his sickening praise of the "big club" we were playing.It must have made our players feel two feet tall.

Cooper seems to be playing a blinder

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 00:05 - Aug 31 with 2371 viewsjasper_T

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 22:54 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

This was Laudrup's biggest failing,to me;his sickening praise of the "big club" we were playing.It must have made our players feel two feet tall.

Potter last season before we played Villa the first time as well. Couldn't say enough about how special and difficult the occasion would be.
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 00:46 - Aug 31 with 2276 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 00:05 - Aug 31 by jasper_T

Potter last season before we played Villa the first time as well. Couldn't say enough about how special and difficult the occasion would be.

Potter seriously got it wrong at Leeds last season too.

Edit, bearing in mind who is the more successful side in recent years, maybe ten, Cooper is right to say what he has, which is nothing compared to this bullshit report.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 0:49]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 07:08 - Aug 31 with 2040 viewsbazzool

And why should he pay them any compliments, how many times have you seen it when in past games and even in our Welsh rugby side , it doesn't matter how well we play or what we do throughout the game, the newspapers will always have a big write up on how bad the other team played, and what they should of done , so good on cooper
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 07:46 - Aug 31 with 1968 viewsdameedna

I am going to call this. No change there lol. Got a feelinf we will get a result and some plaudits. Too much being written into the report and likewise the occasion. Management style is good but it is the players who will win the game. From the start of the season we only have to look at our bench to see we are stronger. May have been a worry over the striker role but Bastom Surridge and Ayew have smashed that concern so far. Surridge in particular makes me think we will still run well without Baston and Ayew if we have to.

It will be a good game and we will turn up. Wouldnt be surprised if we get something.
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 07:49 - Aug 31 with 1962 viewsJinxy

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 22:54 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Agree, and apparently ML had his collar felt for that.

As I've said before, the true test will be how we react to a wobble in performance/form which will surely happen at some point - new territory for Cooper? So far though his experience of managing young players is paying dividends. We are building up a head of steam here, which firmly establishes our collective ability and high performance standards -long may it prevail!

A point at Leeds would be a great solid result - 3 points would make a lot of people sit up and take notice of what is happening at SCFC.
Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 08:24 - Aug 31 with 1858 viewsmonmouth

For you oldies, this is reminding me of when we went to Watford in our Division three promotion season of 78/79. We won 2-0 with a bizarre goal from Kev Moore, when he tackled someone 25 yards from goal and it sailed into the net.

I’m going for the same result today. 2-0 Swans, and a goal off Matt Grimes arse from halfway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 17:23 - Aug 31 with 1399 viewssherpajacob

"He was asked if Leeds are the standout side in the division, something overwhelmingly backed up by the statistics so far this season"

- But not the league table eh.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 17:25 - Aug 31 with 1356 viewsperchrockjack

Leeds are nothing special and Charlton will drift back.We could actually get clear at the top.

My pants are wet

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 17:26 - Aug 31 with 1342 viewsSTID2017

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 17:23 - Aug 31 by sherpajacob

"He was asked if Leeds are the standout side in the division, something overwhelmingly backed up by the statistics so far this season"

- But not the league table eh.

Leeds not even a top two side - they"ve had their time at the top !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 23:15 - Aug 31 with 996 viewsTNT

Cooper not bowing down to Lids... and they don't like it on 08:24 - Aug 31 by monmouth

For you oldies, this is reminding me of when we went to Watford in our Division three promotion season of 78/79. We won 2-0 with a bizarre goal from Kev Moore, when he tackled someone 25 yards from goal and it sailed into the net.

I’m going for the same result today. 2-0 Swans, and a goal off Matt Grimes arse from halfway.

I was at Vicarage Road that day, too. Alan Waddle smashed the other in the net.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024