Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread 23:56 - Sep 8 with 4640 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 18:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:04 - Sep 9 with 2068 viewsshandyjack

hopefully Joe and Connor don't play a second of this game

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:29 - Sep 9 with 2053 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:04 - Sep 9 by shandyjack

This^
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:40 - Sep 9 with 2042 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:04 - Sep 9 by shandyjack

He's got no choice, needs to win, he won't care about the players clubs. For a person who missed 68 games for Wales he won't even see the irony.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:12 - Sep 9 with 2015 viewssainthelens

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:40 - Sep 9 by NotLoyal

He's got no choice, needs to win, he won't care about the players clubs. For a person who missed 68 games for Wales he won't even see the irony.

Excellent post. Bang on pal.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:14 - Sep 9 with 2015 viewsJackFish

More importantly, what result do we want in Hungary tonight? A draw or a Slovakia win to keep everyone bunched up together? We're six points behind Hungary if they win.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:19 - Sep 9 with 2012 viewsJack_y_Jwc

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:14 - Sep 9 by JackFish

More importantly, what result do we want in Hungary tonight? A draw or a Slovakia win to keep everyone bunched up together? We're six points behind Hungary if they win.

a draw (between Hungary/Slovakia) would be a great result for us tonight.

I see Giggs playing an experimental XI tonight - no chance will Bale/James be allowed to play. I see a very dull 0-0 on the horizon (good odds on that @ 17/2)

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:42 - Sep 9 with 1988 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 09:40 - Sep 9 by NotLoyal

100% agree fella.

Hopefully the players throw him under the bus just like he did in the presser after the last game.

A bloke with zero charisma who never turned out for Wales in friendlies who sleeps with his brothers wife and the twots at the Welsh FA employ him as manager !!

Get rid if Giggs asap before he ruins the new generation of good young talent.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:55 - Sep 9 with 1981 viewsjackharris

Only 6,000 tickets sold. The match should have been played at The Racecourse in Wrexham. 10,500 seats would of been enough. Or even the Liberty.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 11:07 - Sep 9 with 1969 viewssainthelens

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:55 - Sep 9 by jackharris

Only 6,000 tickets sold. The match should have been played at The Racecourse in Wrexham. 10,500 seats would of been enough. Or even the Liberty.

6000 in legoland
Normal service resumes.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 12:17 - Sep 9 with 1930 viewsJJJack

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 11:07 - Sep 9 by sainthelens

6000 in legoland
Normal service resumes.

I was thinking of going tonught as not been to a Wales game for about 12yrs. And not been to Legoland ever. But if that's anywhere near true I think I'll swerve it.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 13:26 - Sep 9 with 1882 viewsjackrmee

Doesn't "need" to win a friendly does he?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 13:49 - Sep 9 with 1847 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:14 - Sep 9 by JackFish

Irrelevant to be honest, Wales will be lucky to finish 4th

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 13:52 - Sep 9 with 1845 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 13:49 - Sep 9 by Swanjaxs

Irrelevant to be honest, Wales will be lucky to finish 4th

This

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 13:54 - Sep 9 with 1844 viewssg1912

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 10:55 - Sep 9 by jackharris

Agreed, ridiculous decision to play this at the CCS..
It would probably add 5000 to the crowd if it was played at the Liberty due to how rarely they play here these days.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 14:13 - Sep 9 with 1826 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 13:26 - Sep 9 by jackrmee

Doesn't "need" to win a friendly does he?

His ego, people already questioning his coaching ability, course he does.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 14:29 - Sep 9 with 1815 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 14:13 - Sep 9 by NotLoyal

His ego, people already questioning his coaching ability, course he does.

Exactly. He's knackered regardless now imho. Think he's lost the fans.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 18:05 - Sep 9 with 1702 viewskarnataka

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 14:29 - Sep 9 by DrGonzo

Exactly. He's knackered regardless now imho. Think he's lost the fans.

Did he really ever have them? Don't think he was a popular choice at all.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 18:22 - Sep 9 with 1681 viewsjackharris

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 18:34 - Sep 9 with 1655 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 18:05 - Sep 9 by karnataka

Did he really ever have them? Don't think he was a popular choice at all.

Nope. I didn't, can't speak for everyone but in my vacuum it seems pretty unanimous. Unpopular to start with and made a below average start to his managerial starter. The sooner he retires to the sky sports studio the better.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 18:48 - Sep 9 with 1620 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 11:07 - Sep 9 by sainthelens

6000 in legoland
Normal service resumes.

If you play international friendlies in a rugby City then that’s the result I’m afraid.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 19:28 - Sep 9 with 1543 viewstaffpunk

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 18:48 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

If you play international friendlies in a rugby City then that’s the result I’m afraid.

I really don't think this fixture would have pulled a decent crowd anywhere in Wales tbf. Free entry in Wrexham might have worked maybe?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 19:43 - Sep 9 with 1504 viewsBenJ94

Looks absolutely dead and silent during the anthem. Are we sure this is a Wales game and not the Scum?
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 19:59 - Sep 9 with 1461 viewsDrGonzo

Playing better than Friday.
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 9 with 1461 viewsTim_Harry

The Cardiff media would have loved it if this had gone to the Liberty and we'd had the same sort of attendance.

A nice excuse to write another article slating the Swansea public for not getting behind the national team!
The Official Wales vs Belarus International Challenge Match Thread on 20:04 - Sep 9 with 1447 viewstheloneranger

Get in there Dan James 1-0

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024