Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberts and Bidwell 17:00 - Sep 14 with 3037 viewsmynamesjeff1

Horrific, is there no competition?
Roberts and Bidwell on 17:23 - Sep 14 with 2928 viewsSwansea93

I'd be going with Naughton and John, Roberts don't know what's happened to him since he's had a new contract.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Roberts and Bidwell on 17:27 - Sep 14 with 2896 viewsploppy

Roberts and Bidwell on 17:23 - Sep 14 by Swansea93

I'd be going with Naughton and John, Roberts don't know what's happened to him since he's had a new contract.

Said after the last home game that Naughton should keep his place.
Roberts and Bidwell on 17:39 - Sep 14 with 2845 viewsDr_Winston

Roberts and Bidwell on 17:27 - Sep 14 by ploppy

Said after the last home game that Naughton should keep his place.

Naughton has been better than Roberts for quite some time. Going way back into last season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roberts and Bidwell on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 2827 viewsTreforys_Jack

Both not currently good enough.
Roberts and Bidwell on 18:47 - Sep 14 with 2649 viewsTim_Harry

Lack of width is a problem at the moment. We're not playing with natural wingers, and the full backs are not doing a good enough job going forward to make up for it.
Roberts and Bidwell on 18:48 - Sep 14 with 2639 viewsoldcob

Connor can't cross (he's not the only one) doesn't even try to pick out a man, just crosses. Can't fault his defence and work rate though.
Roberts and Bidwell on 08:30 - Sep 15 with 2353 viewsSmellyplumz

So just so that I'm clear, are we back to bidwell is sh1te this week?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roberts and Bidwell on 08:33 - Sep 15 with 2345 viewsBillyChong

Roberts and Bidwell on 08:30 - Sep 15 by Smellyplumz

Scapegoat or not, anyone who watched that game would have seen his lack of quality.
Same goes for sleepwalking Roberts.
Login to get fewer ads

Roberts and Bidwell on 09:43 - Sep 15 with 2256 viewsKilkennyjack

Roberts and Bidwell on 08:33 - Sep 15 by BillyChong

Scapegoat or not, anyone who watched that game would have seen his lack of quality.

Connor is high energy, hard working, motivated and quick. Always competitive.
Sleep walking he is not.

Beware of the Risen People

Roberts and Bidwell on 09:48 - Sep 15 with 2242 viewsSmellyplumz

Roberts and Bidwell on 08:33 - Sep 15 by BillyChong

Therefore my initial assessment of bidwell was correct and the "support the player and get behind the team" was wrong as so many in here are now calling him shit. I can't keep up with the hypocrisy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roberts and Bidwell on 10:06 - Sep 15 with 2200 viewsBadlands

Roberts and Bidwell on 08:30 - Sep 15 by Smellyplumz

No, it's every week ... and in the eyes of many it's deserved.
He's willing and learning but isn't up to the challenge.
Roberts plays for Wales and seems o think he can do no wrong ... he can ... does helming look at James and think he should be playing in the PL or is someone in the Wales camp encouraging him? Whatever, he was ranting again yesterday and picked up a deserved but unnecessary yellow cad for mouthing off the to ref.
Not good enough and professionally or emotionally.
Cooper should have played Naughton at night back.
At left back Grimes would be better and that would leave a place in midfield for someone who will make difference.
Cooper had plenty of opportunity to work with the players who were not on international duty and IMO should have prepared for Forest with that group as it was he sent out a collection of 11 players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Roberts and Bidwell on 11:56 - Sep 15 with 2104 viewsjasper_T

Roberts and Bidwell on 10:06 - Sep 15 by Badlands

No, it's every week ... and in the eyes of many it's deserved.
He's willing and learning but isn't up to the challenge.
Roberts plays for Wales and seems o think he can do no wrong ... he can ... does helming look at James and think he should be playing in the PL or is someone in the Wales camp encouraging him? Whatever, he was ranting again yesterday and picked up a deserved but unnecessary yellow cad for mouthing off the to ref.
Not good enough and professionally or emotionally.
Cooper should have played Naughton at night back.
At left back Grimes would be better and that would leave a place in midfield for someone who will make difference.
Cooper had plenty of opportunity to work with the players who were not on international duty and IMO should have prepared for Forest with that group as it was he sent out a collection of 11 players.

Because Grimes at leftback worked so well for us before.
Roberts and Bidwell on 12:31 - Sep 15 with 2030 views34dfgdf54

Roberts has been ordinary for a while now.

But one loss shouldn’t trigger changes. I am surprised John / Naughton haven’t had more game time though, especially at home.
Roberts and Bidwell on 18:25 - Sep 15 with 1852 viewsBadlands

Roberts and Bidwell on 12:31 - Sep 15 by 34dfgdf54

Roberts has been ordinary for a while now.

But one loss shouldn’t trigger changes. I am surprised John / Naughton haven’t had more game time though, especially at home.

For me, it isn't the 'one loss' it's the number of games these two players have been less effective than their replacement - Naughton and John.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Roberts and Bidwell on 19:16 - Sep 15 with 1763 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Roberts and Bidwell on 18:47 - Sep 14 by Tim_Harry

Lack of width is a problem at the moment. We're not playing with natural wingers, and the full backs are not doing a good enough job going forward to make up for it.

Indeed

That happened last time Ayew played for us he’s just not a natural winger ( not blaming him )

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Roberts and Bidwell on 20:35 - Sep 15 with 1678 viewsHighjack

I thought both fullbacks were completely isolated yesterday. They had no options at all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Roberts and Bidwell on 20:40 - Sep 15 with 1670 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Roberts and Bidwell on 20:35 - Sep 15 by Highjack

I thought both fullbacks were completely isolated yesterday. They had no options at all.

Fair point also

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Roberts and Bidwell on 20:46 - Sep 15 with 1658 viewsHighjack

I’d add Borja to that as well. What the hell is he supposed to do when the ball is pinged at him, surrounded by about four defenders with nobody within forty yards?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Roberts and Bidwell on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 1622 viewsploppy

If I was Naughton I'd be fuming. Or at least a little bit unhappy - his wage probably softens the blow.
Roberts and Bidwell on 21:37 - Sep 15 with 1611 viewssj_jack

notice how little Roberts uses his left foot, I think it’s a big weakness in his game. Huge engine, great commitment, but feel technically he’s got a way to go.
Roberts and Bidwell on 22:29 - Sep 15 with 1547 viewsLuther27

Bit of perspective here lads. We've lost ONE game. We deserved to get beaten, but we'll bounce back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024