Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH 14:44 - Sep 12 with 7741 viewsLandore_Jack

Joe Rodon is a doubt for Swansea City’s Championship clash with Nottingham Forest after picking up a knock on international duty.

The 21-year-old made his Wales debut in Friday’s Euro 2020 qualifying win over Azerbaijan, and then featured in Monday’s friendly win over Belarus.

And Swans boss Steve Cooper revealed the defender had taken a kick during the latter game and is being assessed ahead of Saturday’s Liberty Stadium clash.

But the head coach confirmed the rest of Swansea’s international contingent have got a clean bill of health.

“Joe has had a kick, so we will see how he is,” said Cooper.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/joe-rodon-doubt-nottingham-forest-clash

#backtojack

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 14:54 - Sep 12 with 4924 viewsTimTtam

Very frustrating if he misses, but this is where squad depth comes in handy. Wilmot is more than capable of starting at this level.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 14:59 - Sep 12 with 4906 viewssP7qupUf

Very annoying. Played in a pointless game by a manager who never played in such games throughout his entire international career. Cooper stated in his press conference that he hoped that international coaches looked after the welfare/interests of the players. Giggs certainly has not done that as far as we are concerned.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 15:08 - Sep 12 with 4870 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 14:54 - Sep 12 by TimTtam

Very frustrating if he misses, but this is where squad depth comes in handy. Wilmot is more than capable of starting at this level.

If he misses. Hopefully as it’s a knock and not a strain or pull so some good medical attention and he’ll be ready.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 16:01 - Sep 12 with 4726 viewspencoedjack

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 14:59 - Sep 12 by sP7qupUf

Very annoying. Played in a pointless game by a manager who never played in such games throughout his entire international career. Cooper stated in his press conference that he hoped that international coaches looked after the welfare/interests of the players. Giggs certainly has not done that as far as we are concerned.

Have a up arrow
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 4716 viewsFireboy2

He did look after Dan James.

I wonder why🤔
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 16:06 - Sep 12 with 4707 viewssainthelens

Giggs is a class 1 cvnt. End of.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 16:07 - Sep 12 with 4703 viewsChief

Giggs is such a tvvat

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 16:40 - Sep 12 with 4594 viewsshandyjack

it was evident Joe was carrying a knock in the first half, Giggs should have brought him straight off.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:22 - Sep 12 with 4488 viewsmonmouth

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 16:40 - Sep 12 by shandyjack

it was evident Joe was carrying a knock in the first half, Giggs should have brought him straight off.

No time for Giggles, he’s just a hopeless waste of time on the bench, but Joe could have brought himself off. Just plant your arse on the turf and shake your head when the physio asks if you’re ok. Would have had time to chuck his shirt into the crowd coming off too.

I blame Joe Rodon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:25 - Sep 12 with 4475 viewsFireboy2

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:22 - Sep 12 by monmouth

No time for Giggles, he’s just a hopeless waste of time on the bench, but Joe could have brought himself off. Just plant your arse on the turf and shake your head when the physio asks if you’re ok. Would have had time to chuck his shirt into the crowd coming off too.

I blame Joe Rodon.

Joe is obviously a proud welshman and didnt want to come off.

Giggs should have at taken joe off instead of mepham, the same with connor, giggs obviously has a gripe with us, perhaps its his way of getting his own back after being turned down for the managers job.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:32 - Sep 12 with 4456 viewstheloneranger

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:25 - Sep 12 by Fireboy2

Giggs should have at taken joe off instead of mepham, the same with connor, giggs obviously has a gripe with us, perhaps its his way of getting his own back after being turned down for the managers job.

I'd have a fvcking gripe if I'd been turned down for Brad Bobley !! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:38 - Sep 12 with 4429 viewsFireboy2

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:32 - Sep 12 by theloneranger

I'd have a fvcking gripe if I'd been turned down for Brad Bobley !! 😂😂

Touche'

But no one not even guardiola was going to get the job in front of that imbecile.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 18:30 - Sep 12 with 4305 viewsjasper_T

Mepham was injured as well.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 18:41 - Sep 12 with 4275 viewsFireboy2

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 18:30 - Sep 12 by jasper_T

Mepham was injured as well.

Well hopefully this episode will teach joe a lesson, to think about his employers and their fans, yes if it was an important qualifyer he would want to stay on but for a unimportant friendly he should learn from his manager, he was best at ducking friendlies.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 19:21 - Sep 12 with 4186 viewsGlyn1

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 17:22 - Sep 12 by monmouth

I blame Joe Rodon.

Hard to argue with that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 19:51 - Sep 12 with 4122 viewsjackrmee

I see your point about Giggs not playing in these type of games, but what's he meant to do, cancel the games haha?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 4114 viewsjackrmee

I agree. No way you'd want to come off. Especially at his age.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:11 - Sep 12 with 4070 viewsbuilthjack

I have a feeling he will be fine

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:15 - Sep 12 with 4057 viewsMorganator100

Why the moaning. People were fuming on here when he wasn't getting selected for Wales. Now he gets selected, we moan that he is playing.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:17 - Sep 12 with 4047 viewssainthelens

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:15 - Sep 12 by Morganator100

Why the moaning. People were fuming on here when he wasn't getting selected for Wales. Now he gets selected, we moan that he is playing.

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:19 - Sep 12 with 4037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:15 - Sep 12 by Morganator100

I understand the temptation Giggs has to try to get patterns of play ingrained in a nothing game . He doesn’t get that luxury during group games. That withstanding I still don’t think he’s the right man in my opinion as many others are saying. Coleman, limited tactician as he was earned the players love and respect. I can’t see Giggs getting the same

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 21:31 - Sep 12 with 3913 viewsFireboy2

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 20:19 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I understand the temptation Giggs has to try to get patterns of play ingrained in a nothing game . He doesn’t get that luxury during group games. That withstanding I still don’t think he’s the right man in my opinion as many others are saying. Coleman, limited tactician as he was earned the players love and respect. I can’t see Giggs getting the same

Thats quite a decent post brynnie considering you are answering a sellout apologist.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 22:21 - Sep 12 with 3828 viewsGVJack

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 21:31 - Sep 12 by Fireboy2

Thats quite a decent post brynnie considering you are answering a sellout apologist.

I'm not complaining, first of all it wasn't a 'pointless game' a friendly yes but still important for players to lay down markers for competitive matches etc. Rodon is trying to breakthrough into the Welsh team, giggs obviously rates him as we do, should he have come off, perhaps, but can't blame him for giving his all for his country. I certainly wouldn't want him to become 'another giggs' and be wrapped up in cotton wool only to be let out for competitive matches, what's the point? And how would he manage to forge a partnership with Mepham if that was the case?

Instead of thinking giggs has an issue with the swans, why not be proud of the fact we have so many current and ex swans represent g our country and give them the full support?

OK, Rodon may miss a game, maybe two who knows.. But that gives an opportunity to the likes of Wilmot or Cabango, both of whom have impressed in the cup. If they play well and put pressure on Rodon to keep up his performances then we'll be all the better for it.

Some right mieserable gits on here fair play.
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 22:58 - Sep 12 with 3787 viewsFireboy2

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 22:21 - Sep 12 by GVJack

I'm not complaining, first of all it wasn't a 'pointless game' a friendly yes but still important for players to lay down markers for competitive matches etc. Rodon is trying to breakthrough into the Welsh team, giggs obviously rates him as we do, should he have come off, perhaps, but can't blame him for giving his all for his country. I certainly wouldn't want him to become 'another giggs' and be wrapped up in cotton wool only to be let out for competitive matches, what's the point? And how would he manage to forge a partnership with Mepham if that was the case?

Instead of thinking giggs has an issue with the swans, why not be proud of the fact we have so many current and ex swans represent g our country and give them the full support?

OK, Rodon may miss a game, maybe two who knows.. But that gives an opportunity to the likes of Wilmot or Cabango, both of whom have impressed in the cup. If they play well and put pressure on Rodon to keep up his performances then we'll be all the better for it.

Touched a nerve have I
JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 23:11 - Sep 12 with 3763 viewsKilkennyjack

JOE RODON A DOUBT FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST CLASH on 22:21 - Sep 12 by GVJack

Giggs should have got big Joe off after the first half, or 60 mins max.

Wales need to look after our young players, or the clubs will just pull them out. Nobody wants that as the way forward.

Swans will miss big Joe massively. Entirely avoidable.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024