Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest fans 21:03 - Sep 14 with 4730 viewsdickythorpe

Idiotic when they scored.
Came rushing over and one "hero" no more than 18 did make contact with his fist on at least one of our fans shoulder.
Plus one had a plastic pint glass of water on him that he was throwing. None got turfed out despite plod filming away.
Some of our stewards give too many chances to away fans after they "offer one of us out" some are in their 40's and 50's not just kids doing it

They were full of it in 2011 play off semi and last season.

Worst I've seen down here......bar "up the road"

Forest fans on 21:07 - Sep 14 with 3553 viewsthornabyswan

Horrible fukcing bunch pissing in the glass and pouring it on away fans is their thing.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Forest fans on 21:09 - Sep 14 with 3545 viewssainthelens

Correct, and where we were in the east, the stewards turfed out a guy who they said was drunk. Despite a few of us trying to say he was fine and not causing a nuisance, it took 4 of the cvnts to frogmarch him out. Come the derby, they'll cause more aggro than anything else.
Forest fans on 21:11 - Sep 14 with 3530 viewsTNT

Didn't know they were there. Crap.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Forest fans on 21:34 - Sep 14 with 3444 viewsAguycalledJack

Forest fans on 21:11 - Sep 14 by TNT

Didn't know they were there. Crap.

From where I was sat in the West it looked like one of theirs ( in a brown jumper? ) got a clip off one of ours when he rushed over.
Forest fans on 21:39 - Sep 14 with 3417 viewsbuilthjack

We met some nice ones before the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Forest fans on 22:22 - Sep 14 with 3303 viewsSTID2017

Sour grapes mun. Their support was loud and fantastic.
We are top, yet as soon as Forest put pressure on us large sections of the ground started moaning

As for idiotic behaviour, good and bad at all clubs

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Forest fans on 22:36 - Sep 14 with 3253 viewsChief

Stop being an old fuddy duddy OP.

Can't blame them, great rush with a late goal. Plenty of seats they could have shifted over into.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Forest fans on 23:05 - Sep 14 with 3172 viewsdickythorpe

Forest fans on 22:36 - Sep 14 by Chief

Stop being an old fuddy duddy OP.

Can't blame them, great rush with a late goal. Plenty of seats they could have shifted over into.

I'd love to see how you'd react if an away fan punched you or threw a drink over you.
Login to get fewer ads

Forest fans on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 3148 viewsChief

Forest fans on 23:05 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

I'd love to see how you'd react if an away fan punched you or threw a drink over you.

I wouldn't have put myself in the naive position for such a thing to happen.

Forest fans on 23:12 - Sep 14 with 3139 viewsdickythorpe

Forest fans on 23:10 - Sep 14 by Chief

I wouldn't have put myself in the naive position for such a thing to happen.

Neither did the lad I saw who got hit by the forest fan.
He was just sitting on his seat and got punched.
Forest fans on 23:17 - Sep 14 with 3126 viewsChief

Forest fans on 23:12 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

Neither did the lad I saw who got hit by the forest fan.
He was just sitting on his seat and got punched.

Well the forest fan that did that must have had a reach like Tommy fucccking hearns

Forest fans on 23:20 - Sep 14 with 3116 viewsdickythorpe

Go to 6 min 22 and watch after they score
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 23:21]
Forest fans on 23:33 - Sep 14 with 3081 viewsChief

Forest fans on 23:20 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

Go to 6 min 22 and watch after they score
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 23:21]

If anyone can see a forest fan punching a Swansea in that video taken from behind the goal in the South stand they should be burnt at the stake

Forest fans on 23:47 - Sep 14 with 3044 viewsdickythorpe

Forest fans on 23:33 - Sep 14 by Chief

If anyone can see a forest fan punching a Swansea in that video taken from behind the goal in the South stand they should be burnt at the stake

Chief, forget seeing any punches from that as I don't need to state the obvious that it's filmed from the opposite end.......but do you think that Forest fans showed acceptable behaviour "rushing" over????
Forest fans on 23:55 - Sep 14 with 3022 viewslonglostjack

Forest fans on 23:47 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

Chief, forget seeing any punches from that as I don't need to state the obvious that it's filmed from the opposite end.......but do you think that Forest fans showed acceptable behaviour "rushing" over????

Sheffield the better city. 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Forest fans on 00:15 - Sep 15 with 2972 viewsNotLoyal

Another set of fans who haven't taken into consideration that what comes around goes around.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Forest fans on 01:13 - Sep 15 with 2902 viewsowainglyndwr

Forest fans on 00:15 - Sep 15 by NotLoyal

Another set of fans who haven't taken into consideration that what comes around goes around.

Where we were in the East it look like they run over until a few Jacks run towards them, they then happily stood behind the security.
Forest fans on 00:26 - Sep 16 with 2343 viewsSTID2017

So, when we scored at Leeds, did our fans just politely clap the team or did they make gestures etc towards the Leeds fans.
"Let he who is without sin" etc
It's a football game not a game of tiddlewinks. Of course they will get excited and some will over react, as some of our fans have done many many times.

Forest fans on 06:39 - Sep 16 with 2263 viewsjacks777

Forest fans on 23:05 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

You are overreacting ffs. A case of look at me.
Forest fans on 10:34 - Sep 16 with 2047 viewswsmJACK

Forest fans on 22:22 - Sep 14 by STID2017

Sour grapes mun. Their support was loud and fantastic.
We are top, yet as soon as Forest put pressure on us large sections of the ground started moaning

As for idiotic behaviour, good and bad at all clubs

They're support was crap I thought, hardly made a noise until they scored - had a couple of chants but for most of the game they were far from loud and fantastic
Forest fans on 10:43 - Sep 16 with 2026 viewsSTID2017

Forest fans on 10:34 - Sep 16 by wsmJACK

They're support was crap I thought, hardly made a noise until they scored - had a couple of chants but for most of the game they were far from loud and fantastic

Like ours then.
Atmosphere at the Liberty in the home sections was poor considering we were top

Forest fans on 11:42 - Sep 16 with 1962 views1983

I know those nasty Forest fans, every time we visit their city we are nothing but respectful

Forest fans on 11:49 - Sep 16 with 1938 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Forest fans on 10:34 - Sep 16 by wsmJACK

Birmingham were far louder

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Forest fans on 11:50 - Sep 16 with 1938 viewsSwanjaxs

Forest fans on 11:42 - Sep 16 by 1983

I know those nasty Forest fans, every time we visit their city we are nothing but respectful

That's the game we got thrown out of that pub because someone thought it was a good idea to set fire to those little English flags by the pool table... remember the bar staff retreating into a back room leaving a free for all help yourself situation behind the bar... not condoning any of that malarkey by the way 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Forest fans on 12:43 - Sep 16 with 1862 viewsAguycalledJack

Forest fans on 23:47 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

I saw it during the game after they had scored.

If its the same one I saw, its the guy in the orange/brown jumper and black jeans in the forest end and the guy in the grey polo shirt in our end.

However, I thought the forest fan had run up to the swans fans and got a clip for his trouble not the other way around.

But as I say I was in the upper west down the other end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024