Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Lives of he Rich/Privileged 13:24 - Sep 16 with 638 viewsperchrockjack

Read much about these but what is it like.

Born in private wing ,no other mothers to chat to
sent to Prep School when just out of nappies
sent to Boarding school only to get abused/bullied and feel utterly lonely and miserable.

When education ends, pressure is on to ensure wealth or privilege is retained .If not, social circle crumbles and friends disappear.

If you fall out of wealth then you are nobody,your self esteem has gone as your very existence was to make or retain material wealth.

Glad I wasnt born into that world

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 13:25 - Sep 16 with 636 viewsperchrockjack

THE RICH

sorry......................

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 13:49 - Sep 16 with 599 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The system is designed to keep wealth in the hands of those who already have it. From the private school / old boys network to the ruling political classes such as those currently in the ERG.

Marriage within the network is important to pool resources. It used to be done via the debutante system which was akin to arranged marriage.

The great con is that they have convinced many that they are worth voting for and keeping in power when the only people they are helping is themselves.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 14:10 - Sep 16 with 574 viewsLohengrin

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 13:49 - Sep 16 by Joe_bradshaw

The system is designed to keep wealth in the hands of those who already have it. From the private school / old boys network to the ruling political classes such as those currently in the ERG.

Marriage within the network is important to pool resources. It used to be done via the debutante system which was akin to arranged marriage.

The great con is that they have convinced many that they are worth voting for and keeping in power when the only people they are helping is themselves.

The ERG? Mark Francois is the product of a failing local comprehensive if ever I saw one.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 14:31 - Sep 16 with 556 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly, we are often brought up to respect or doff the cap to those with large houses,received pronounciation etc and we are bred to be fearful and envious of them and their advantages.

My point;is that they are not and they cannot see it.All they are pound/dollar bills and hey don't kiss you back.

Many go to Posh schools as they are thick as mince ,as is the ace with Johnson.

My greatest wish is that we ,at the "bottom" should not be looking UP at them but DOWN ,as many I wouldnt scrape the shit of my shoes off.

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 19:43 - Sep 16 with 509 viewsKilkennyjack

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 14:31 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Sadly, we are often brought up to respect or doff the cap to those with large houses,received pronounciation etc and we are bred to be fearful and envious of them and their advantages.

My point;is that they are not and they cannot see it.All they are pound/dollar bills and hey don't kiss you back.

Many go to Posh schools as they are thick as mince ,as is the ace with Johnson.

My greatest wish is that we ,at the "bottom" should not be looking UP at them but DOWN ,as many I wouldnt scrape the shit of my shoes off.

You should only look down on somebody when you are helping them up.

Hopefully the unfolding disaster of Brexit will destroy the Tory party for at least 2 generations. Feck em.

Beware of the Risen People

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 19:45 - Sep 16 with 501 viewsDarran

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 19:43 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

You should only look down on somebody when you are helping them up.

Hopefully the unfolding disaster of Brexit will destroy the Tory party for at least 2 generations. Feck em.

He voted for the Tories.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:22 - Sep 16 with 480 viewsperchrockjack

Every thread .Every thread .

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:23 - Sep 16 with 473 viewsdickythorpe

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:22 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Every thread .Every thread .

COME AND SEE ME
Login to get fewer ads

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:25 - Sep 16 with 469 viewsperchrockjack

Killy. That is fair.

I's basic good human action.

I genuinely ,sincerely pity those kids of privilege who know little about the world apart from Daddy@ wealth etc and how shallow people can be.

When a rich person loses his money ,he is often fifnished.as opposed to a poor person wo will often find help from those with little materially but much in humanity.

We will never be friends Killy but we can tolerate each other. Just ignore the Troll.

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:32 - Sep 16 with 457 viewsdickythorpe

The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:23 - Sep 16 by dickythorpe

COME AND SEE ME

Oops wrong thread
The Lives of he Rich/Privileged on 20:35 - Sep 16 with 453 viewsperchrockjack

No ,it s the right thread .
Comment appropriately dicky.

This is at our very being.

We have people broght up to hate a certain "class" of people while the class that is subject to hate simply treats the haters with abject contempt.

We are not solving matters,not in any way.

Be free people. You are as good as anyone no matter how wealthy.They are no better ,often they are far worse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024