Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January transfer window 19:13 - Sep 29 with 1288 viewsSwanjaxs

With the very real possibility of being in the top six when the window opens do the owners loosen the purse strings to give Cooper a fighting chance of automatic promotion? Even the go ahead to make a couple of quality loan signings could make all the difference.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 19:15]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

January transfer window on 20:19 - Sep 29 with 1228 viewsjacabertawe

Ayew and Baston are in the shop window.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

January transfer window on 20:31 - Sep 29 with 1209 viewsSwanjaxs

January transfer window on 20:19 - Sep 29 by jacabertawe

Ayew and Baston are in the shop window.

And that's the other side of the coin, If Baston keeps on scoring then bids will surely come in, can also see interest coming in for VDH and probably Ayew, I suppose the January window will show everyone just how serious the Americans are about a return to the promised land ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

January transfer window on 20:45 - Sep 29 with 1188 viewsDarran

I think someone will be looking at Joe Rodon. I think he’s outstanding for such a young centre half.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

January transfer window on 04:15 - Sep 30 with 1045 viewsWhiterockin

January transfer window on 20:45 - Sep 29 by Darran

I think someone will be looking at Joe Rodon. I think he’s outstanding for such a young centre half.

You could add Grimes into the mix.
January transfer window on 07:02 - Sep 30 with 1009 viewsDr_Winston

January transfer window on 04:15 - Sep 30 by Whiterockin

You could add Grimes into the mix.

Based on our midfield thus far this season I think we're on pretty safe ground there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

January transfer window on 17:38 - Sep 30 with 823 viewsjohnlangy

January transfer window on 20:45 - Sep 29 by Darran

A couple of years ago it was said Man City were keeping an eye on him. If they still are they must be impressed.
January transfer window on 18:13 - Sep 30 with 794 viewsandrew

January transfer window on 20:31 - Sep 29 by Swanjaxs

And that's the other side of the coin, If Baston keeps on scoring then bids will surely come in, can also see interest coming in for VDH and probably Ayew, I suppose the January window will show everyone just how serious the Americans are about a return to the promised land ..

Baston and VDH are out of contract so will go on a free end of the season if we are top 6 in jan, likewise with Ayew he’ll be going nowhere if we are there.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

January transfer window on 18:16 - Sep 30 with 792 viewsBarryTownSwam

Ayew will have 18 months left on his contract in Jan. Will we accept bids for him to fund strengthening in other areas of the team to support our promotion bid??
Login to get fewer ads

January transfer window on 03:27 - Oct 1 with 667 viewsNotLoyal

If we are in a successful season / promotion push then any sale of decent players at that point is absolute suicide.

There has not been mention of it but Birch ( who is surprisingly quiet of late ) did say 'strengthening' if we are in a good place.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

January transfer window on 06:11 - Oct 1 with 634 viewsTimTtam

If we want to stabilise the club and play the percentages, we will sell Borja and van der Hoorn in January if they don't want to sign a contract, and as a result have our promotion chances crushed.

If we want to achieve promotion we will sell absolutely no-one, and as a result will lose Borja and van der Hoorn for nothing if we don't achieve promotion.

It's a risk either way. That's why we should just keep them. Selling them is a big risk too. This may be our last chance to go for promotion for a long time.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024