Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know of any websites with photos/stories of Swansea in the 90s? 14:13 - Oct 13 with 618 viewsGammon

I used to drink in the Coach House on the Wind St in the 90s. Good craic, good bands, good drugs.

I’m in my 40s now and would love to read about stories from back in the day or maybe there’s a blog somewhere with photos?

I miss the old faces and even the smell of the place. Swansea isn’t the same now, it was full of characters then now it’s just full of students drinking Costa and vaping.

Would love to read about all the old Wind St pubs and Barons etc.
Anyone know of any websites with photos/stories of Swansea in the 90s? on 14:33 - Oct 13 with 595 viewsdickythorpe

There was a thread on here about 4 years ago "old Swansea night clubs"

Old Swansea Night Clubs by Lord_Bony 15 May 2014 7:13
Hey Anyone have any memories of the plethora of clubs on offer in the 70s80s90s? The good the bad and the ugly.

My personal fave was Barons...had some brilliant times there...REALLY miss that place

Here's some from about 20 years ago

http://www.moremusic.co.uk/swansea/swanclub.htm

Anyone know of any websites with photos/stories of Swansea in the 90s? on 14:42 - Oct 13 with 582 viewsGammon

Anyone know of any websites with photos/stories of Swansea in the 90s? on 14:33 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

There was a thread on here about 4 years ago "old Swansea night clubs"

Old Swansea Night Clubs by Lord_Bony 15 May 2014 7:13
Hey Anyone have any memories of the plethora of clubs on offer in the 70s80s90s? The good the bad and the ugly.

My personal fave was Barons...had some brilliant times there...REALLY miss that place

Here's some from about 20 years ago

http://www.moremusic.co.uk/swansea/swanclub.htm

Thanks Dicky.
Anyone know of any websites with photos/stories of Swansea in the 90s? on 16:11 - Oct 13 with 525 viewsSwanDownUnder

Bacon.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:20 - Oct 13 with 509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone know of any websites with photos/stories of Swansea in the 90s? on 16:11 - Oct 13 by SwanDownUnder

Bacon.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024