Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion 11:51 - Oct 3 with 10206 viewsDarran

Driving a diesel too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:03 - Oct 3 with 3902 viewsLohengrin

Excellent work!

They could stand on a street corner and hand out leaflets until the cows come home and the world wouldn’t bat an eyelid. This will be the main headline on news bulletins across the English-speaking world.

If you’re going to do it at all, do it like you mean it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:06 - Oct 3 with 3895 viewsLeonWasGod

The future's in safe hands
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:26 - Oct 3 with 3870 viewsWarwickHunt

Christian Climate Action...

Praying didn’t work then?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 3839 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:26 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Christian Climate Action...

Praying didn’t work then?

Hexis was the term Aristotle used: the manifestation of virtue through action.

I tried that line on the Magistrates Bench thirty years ago. Fat lot of good it did me!

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 3832 viewsNeath_Jack

Good plan, poor execution

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:36 - Oct 3 with 3740 viewswaynekerr55

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:55 - Oct 3 by Neath_Jack

Good plan, poor execution

Watching the fake claret spraying everything bar the wall

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 08:33 - Oct 4 with 3585 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What happens to all that polluted water going into the drains with it turn the Thames red?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 07:49 - Oct 8 with 3390 viewsbuilthjack

These people are actually trying to do something to make it a better world for our grandkids.
Unlike us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 09:43 - Oct 8 with 3310 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 08:33 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

What happens to all that polluted water going into the drains with it turn the Thames red?

Instead of black

Huge improvement

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 09:51 - Oct 8 with 3303 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 08:33 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Don’t tell Vincent Tan, he’ll want to do the same thing to the Taff...

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:59 - Oct 8 with 3248 viewsTimTtam

Is it just me, or are these people simply desperate to protest about anything, and like the attention?

There is no need to protest ffs. Everyone already knows what global warning and climate change is. And most governments were already implementing positive changes.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:15 - Oct 8 with 3231 viewsswan65split

Nice piece on Breakfast tv about children going to school seems the air is so polluted its like smoking 17 fags a week .
They followed a cple of families this morning, nice to see they left their 6/7 cars in the drive.
perhaps they want us to stop driving, so they can use theirs.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:39 - Oct 8 with 3207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:59 - Oct 8 by TimTtam

Is it just me, or are these people simply desperate to protest about anything, and like the attention?

There is no need to protest ffs. Everyone already knows what global warning and climate change is. And most governments were already implementing positive changes.

They are total hypocrites, they Fly, arrive by car and even use a diesel generator during their demos.
It really pisses me off that nobody in the MSM picks them up on their outright lies.
As for the crying guy with the 2 kids, he really needs help.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:56 - Oct 8 with 3203 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:39 - Oct 8 by A_Fans_Dad

They are total hypocrites, they Fly, arrive by car and even use a diesel generator during their demos.
It really pisses me off that nobody in the MSM picks them up on their outright lies.
As for the crying guy with the 2 kids, he really needs help.

It really pisses me off that people like you distort the message for your own ends too.

Nobody is saying (apart from a few hippy nut jobs that have always ‘lived off grid’) that they expect the world to roll back to a time before planes, cars, technology etc.

What they are attempting to do is to raise awareness that a continued drive for more and more and more is harmful. And that people need to show some restraint. More importantly, their message is about getting governments to understand restraint. And for big companies to build environmental awareness into products.

So, for example, keep making cars, but make them more fuel efficient, mix technologies to reduce overall petrol consumption. Etc etc. That’s completely different to saying ‘no one can have a car’.

You know damn well what they are trying to do, unless you’re stupid, so why constantly distort the message by ‘ooh, they use the Internet - hypocrites’.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:05 - Oct 8 with 3194 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:56 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

It really pisses me off that people like you distort the message for your own ends too.

Nobody is saying (apart from a few hippy nut jobs that have always ‘lived off grid’) that they expect the world to roll back to a time before planes, cars, technology etc.

What they are attempting to do is to raise awareness that a continued drive for more and more and more is harmful. And that people need to show some restraint. More importantly, their message is about getting governments to understand restraint. And for big companies to build environmental awareness into products.

So, for example, keep making cars, but make them more fuel efficient, mix technologies to reduce overall petrol consumption. Etc etc. That’s completely different to saying ‘no one can have a car’.

You know damn well what they are trying to do, unless you’re stupid, so why constantly distort the message by ‘ooh, they use the Internet - hypocrites’.

You know as well as I do that sections of the media are driving the negativity. I’ve been on enough marches and demos over the years to know exactly how the game works, they look for some obvious nutters, and there always some at every event, and focus the attention on them as if they are representative of the whole.

Like making Trampie the spokesman for Welsh affairs...

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:11 - Oct 8 with 3183 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:05 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

You know as well as I do that sections of the media are driving the negativity. I’ve been on enough marches and demos over the years to know exactly how the game works, they look for some obvious nutters, and there always some at every event, and focus the attention on them as if they are representative of the whole.

Like making Trampie the spokesman for Welsh affairs...

Of course that’s what they do. When it comes to people of a ‘lefty liberal’ persuasion with green hair supporting Corbyn, you regularly post links to said nonsense on here...

It’s why we have such ridiculous, polarised views of everything, with almost no one investigating whether the social media inspired lists of extreme sounding shit are correct or not.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:15 - Oct 8 with 3167 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:56 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

No they are trying to overturn capitalism, they have said as much.

Want they want to do to the world is far worse than any 2 degrees C rise in temperature since the industrial revolution could ever do.
As for your bull about Governments doing more, they are already squandering Billions on Intermittent Renewables, have introduced miriads of anti pollution laws and most of the CO2 variety are causing destruction of Rain and Hard forests.
But I know all that is OK with you, because like them, you believe that it is OK, as is lying to Kids and scare the hell out of them.

I am a firm believer in cutting down real pollution, coming from a period when everything was recycled where possible and having lived through the Real Atmospheric Pollution of the 1950s and 1960s city smogs.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:17 - Oct 8 with 3166 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:11 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

Of course that’s what they do. When it comes to people of a ‘lefty liberal’ persuasion with green hair supporting Corbyn, you regularly post links to said nonsense on here...

It’s why we have such ridiculous, polarised views of everything, with almost no one investigating whether the social media inspired lists of extreme sounding shit are correct or not.

I’m entirely justified when I do it though...

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:23 - Oct 8 with 3160 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:15 - Oct 8 by A_Fans_Dad

No they are trying to overturn capitalism, they have said as much.

Want they want to do to the world is far worse than any 2 degrees C rise in temperature since the industrial revolution could ever do.
As for your bull about Governments doing more, they are already squandering Billions on Intermittent Renewables, have introduced miriads of anti pollution laws and most of the CO2 variety are causing destruction of Rain and Hard forests.
But I know all that is OK with you, because like them, you believe that it is OK, as is lying to Kids and scare the hell out of them.

I am a firm believer in cutting down real pollution, coming from a period when everything was recycled where possible and having lived through the Real Atmospheric Pollution of the 1950s and 1960s city smogs.

Nope. Some of them want to change capitalism, not overturn it.

They point out, in an economic argument that is based on fact, that a continued growth in GDP for every country in the world is an unsustainable target. They are correct.

The rest of your ramblings are just nonsense.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:24 - Oct 8 with 3153 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:23 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

They point out, in an economic argument that is based on fact, that a continued growth in GDP for every country in the world is an unsustainable target. They are correct.

"Some of them" and some of them want it overturned completely.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:57 - Oct 8 with 3129 viewsJackSomething

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:24 - Oct 8 by A_Fans_Dad

So you're tarring all of them with the same brush? So you're OK with Brexiteers being called racist because some of them are then?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:03 - Oct 8 with 3117 viewsTom1912

This is a incredibly naïve post.

Everyone already knows about global warming? Nope. There are a huge number of climate change deniers, and more importantly big businesses, especially in places like America, are fighting the measures required to combat it, to protect their profit margins. There's very little individuals can do unless the big corporations of the world make very big and expensive changes.

With the current scientific data, and what we're doing at the moment, the world is f*cked. Maybe not for our generation, but we're screwing over the next generation.

Now I'm not defending Extinction Rebellion or their methods, but I certainly agree with their message.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:03 - Oct 8 with 3116 viewslondonlisa2001

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:24 - Oct 8 by A_Fans_Dad

You’ll have to show me where, in their list of three demands, that is mentioned.

You seem to be unable to differentiate between a hyped up, adrenaline fuelled speech (bring down all governments type stuff) at one of their events, and the actual aims of the organisation which are fairly simple:

1. Government must tell the truth by declaring a climate and ecological emergency, working with other institutions to communicate the urgency for change.
2. Government must act now to halt biodiversity loss and reduce greenhouse gas emissions to net-zero by 2025.
3. Government must create, and be led by the decisions of, a citizens' assembly on climate and ecological justice.

That’s it. Nothing about overthrowing capitalism.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:05 - Oct 8 with 3114 viewsNeath_Jack

It's the right of the common man to protest.

It's f*cking superb if you ask me, love people standing up for what they believe in.

Where you from butt?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:31 - Oct 8 with 3080 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:23 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

Perhaps you would like the opinion of one of those "Expert" organisations you so love to quote.
https://www.cityam.com/the-extinction-rebels-seem-to-care-more-about-capitalism-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024