Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava 18:50 - Oct 11 with 1842 viewsbuilthjack

About midnight, a load of Welsh fans were at the kebab shop/pizza takeaway.
A lad called Nigel came in laughing and joking. He spotted a guy who had frizzy grey hair in a ponytail and a nose ring. So Nigel says "Fck me there's a gippo in here lads". Frizzy took offence so Nigel apologised.
End of... until Frizzys mate, about 60 and a big fat gut had a go at Nigel and wanted to take it outside. Nigel's mate stepped in between but fatty smacked him. Bloody nose.
Sirens within seconds. Fatty and Frizzy walked out and scarpered.
Nigel and his mate were taken outside and produced I.d. The police took their driving licences.
Questioned them.
Then Nigel offered to pay "a fine"
Money exchanged hands and the 2 lads were off the hook.
That was it.
No Swansea/Cardiff stuff.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:00 - Oct 11 with 1796 viewsSwanjaxs

Absolutely outstanding story that fair play 👏👏👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:09 - Oct 11 with 1774 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:00 - Oct 11 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely outstanding story that fair play 👏👏👏👏👏

Eye witness.
Fatty had a WRU t shirt on by the way. Fact.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 19:12]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:41 - Oct 11 with 1695 viewsNeath_Jack

Different event?

The chap on Twits said it was a totally unprovoked attack, the scenario you just described could be classed as someone being provoked?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:41 - Oct 11 with 1690 viewsjacks777

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:41 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Different event?

The chap on Twits said it was a totally unprovoked attack, the scenario you just described could be classed as someone being provoked?

Do you really care what happened ffs 😂
The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:48 - Oct 11 with 1671 viewsNeath_Jack

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:41 - Oct 11 by jacks777

Do you really care what happened ffs 😂

Yes, I haven't been able to eat or sleep since the story broke.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 20:09 - Oct 11 with 1637 viewsjacks777

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 19:48 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Yes, I haven't been able to eat or sleep since the story broke.

That doesn’t surprise me
The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 20:42 - Oct 11 with 1577 viewsPentyrchJack

I spotted a Welsh Flag with "Builth" on it - was it you?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 20:53 - Oct 11 with 1549 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 20:42 - Oct 11 by PentyrchJack

I spotted a Welsh Flag with "Builth" on it - was it you?

there were quite a few Builth flags there. Just watched the highlights.
Mine was on the side towards the corner. There were two behind the goal and another high up amongst the Slovak flags.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 20:55]

Login to get fewer ads

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 11:14 - Oct 12 with 1303 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 20:53 - Oct 11 by builthjack

there were quite a few Builth flags there. Just watched the highlights.
Mine was on the side towards the corner. There were two behind the goal and another high up amongst the Slovak flags.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 20:55]

Brilliant
The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 15:02 - Oct 12 with 1103 viewsFieryJack

Nigel (and not his mate) should have got the slap on the hooter.

Gobby half-wit, taking the mick out of a complete stranger, and trying to get an ego-boosting laugh out of "the boys".
The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 15:30 - Oct 12 with 1055 viewsSwanDownUnder

What a story, insane.
The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 16:04 - Oct 12 with 994 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the so called incident in Bratislava on 15:30 - Oct 12 by SwanDownUnder

What a story, insane.

There's are a few things to be learnt here.

Nigel - Don't go around calling people Gippo. They are called travellers now.
Hippo - Get a haircut pal. No abuse then.
Fatty - I heard you say that you were not at the game, and the WRU top on you was a bit small. Stick to the rugby, it will go down as high jinx then.
Nigel's mate - Get on the dance floor and practice that footwork. You were too slow to get out of the way.
The Slovak police - That 100 euro bribe, hope it goes in the pot.
Me- Use a different kebab shop when next in Bratislava. Hell of a guts ache next morning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024