Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. 14:53 - Oct 27 with 2432 viewsPacemaker

They were the worst and most disorganised team I have seen at the Liberty for years, it would have been a complete travesty if they had got a point out of that.

We should have scored at least three additional goals, a few selfish decisions on one or two and a bit of the atmosphere got to some of our players. If that had been the start of the season we would have buried them.

Other than that it was a bit of a walk in the park, well done Cooper.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 14:56 - Oct 27 with 2400 viewsdickythorpe

History books will show a "W"

HOPE we can kick on now!!!!
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 14:59 - Oct 27 with 2383 viewsMrSwerve

Totally agree with the OP...I was screaming at the TV towards the end. So many opportunities to square the ball for a tap in (or close to). Very selfish decisions to go for glory.

Not putting a downer by any means on the result, I'm chuffed, but some of the selfish play was a bit of a negative. Should have been 2-0 at the very least, 3 or 4 nil wouldn't have been unfair. We need to learn to kill games off.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:06 - Oct 27 with 2344 viewsDr_Winston

Let's not overdo it. They weren't even the worst, most disorganised team we've played at home this season. They were just a bog standard Championship side playing bog standard Warnock "football".

We were helped by the fact that their disinterest in using their own midfield nullified our lack of one and thus we were better able to build attacks than we have been of late, whereas with them it was just a case of us defending the channels and making sure we got to the ball at set pieces, both of which have rarely been a problem for us this year.

We worked hard for it mind. Also pleasing to see some meaty tackles coming in from all around the pitch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:16 - Oct 27 with 2289 viewsPegojack

Agree with the OP. I can understand strikers wanting to score, but there were two or three instances where a simple side pass would have put a teammate in a much better position to get the all important second goal. We made the last ten minutes unneccessarily tense!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 16:28]
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:22 - Oct 27 with 2246 viewsHumpty

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:06 - Oct 27 by Dr_Winston

Let's not overdo it. They weren't even the worst, most disorganised team we've played at home this season. They were just a bog standard Championship side playing bog standard Warnock "football".

We were helped by the fact that their disinterest in using their own midfield nullified our lack of one and thus we were better able to build attacks than we have been of late, whereas with them it was just a case of us defending the channels and making sure we got to the ball at set pieces, both of which have rarely been a problem for us this year.

We worked hard for it mind. Also pleasing to see some meaty tackles coming in from all around the pitch.

Who do you reckon were the worst team then?

Because they must have been bloody awful to be worse than that shower of shite.
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:23 - Oct 27 with 2236 viewslifelong

I agree, mid way through the second half they were there for the taking, we had some excellent chances to rub salt in the wound.
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:24 - Oct 27 with 2227 viewsDr_Winston

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:22 - Oct 27 by Humpty

Who do you reckon were the worst team then?

Because they must have been bloody awful to be worse than that shower of shite.

Birmingham.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:27 - Oct 27 with 2188 viewsHumpty

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:24 - Oct 27 by Dr_Winston

Birmingham.

You could be right as that's the only game I've missed.

As I said, they must have been bloody awful to be worse than Cardiff, especially for a derby game.
Login to get fewer ads

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:28 - Oct 27 with 2173 viewsMrSwerve

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:24 - Oct 27 by Dr_Winston

Birmingham.

Good ole Pep.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:30 - Oct 27 with 2156 viewsDr_Winston

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:27 - Oct 27 by Humpty

You could be right as that's the only game I've missed.

As I said, they must have been bloody awful to be worse than Cardiff, especially for a derby game.

They were. God awful. At least Cardiff had some semblance of a plan.

Cardiff weren't up to much, but they played just about exactly as you'd predict a Warnock team to play. As long as we guarded the channels and stood up to them at set pieces we had every chance, and so it proved.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:30 - Oct 27 with 2153 viewsFireboy2

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:06 - Oct 27 by Dr_Winston

Your last paragraph sums up why im really happy about the manner of our win as i didnt think we had it in us.

I watched coopers sky interview and he said that hes learning every day which also pleased me.

If we can stay in the play off positions over the next two months and we get a couple of signings in Jan we can make a challenge this season as i think this win can give them the confidence to put a run together.
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 15:58 - Oct 27 with 2017 viewsEbo

Had this game been in August it would have been a rout!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 17:56 - Oct 27 with 1804 viewsItchySphincter

They were f*cking rubbish mate. Absolutely dire and by far the worst team we've played in a championship game for some time. I challenge you to name a worse one...?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 17:57 - Oct 27 with 1794 viewsFireboy2

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 17:56 - Oct 27 by ItchySphincter

They were f*cking rubbish mate. Absolutely dire and by far the worst team we've played in a championship game for some time. I challenge you to name a worse one...?

Brum at home.

You agree?
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 18:00 - Oct 27 with 1783 viewsItchySphincter

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 17:57 - Oct 27 by Fireboy2

Brum at home.

You agree?

Brum were pretty crap actually but even a crap side should lift themselves in a game like today. Cardiff really were terrible.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 18:01 - Oct 27 with 1773 viewsFireboy2

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 18:00 - Oct 27 by ItchySphincter

Brum were pretty crap actually but even a crap side should lift themselves in a game like today. Cardiff really were terrible.

I don't think the scum were that bad i think we made them look bad as we played as good as we have all season.
Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 18:03 - Oct 27 with 1758 viewsItchySphincter

We played well and they were utter shite. We have a long way to go before we are back to our best but we're years ahead of them. Absolute tripe they are.

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 18:21 - Oct 27 with 1684 viewsFireboy2

Disappointed that we didn’t put 3 or 4 into them. on 18:03 - Oct 27 by ItchySphincter

We played well and they were utter shite. We have a long way to go before we are back to our best but we're years ahead of them. Absolute tripe they are.

They were below average and should have won by 3 or even 4, im very happy and confident for our next game v wigan who apparently played well today but conceded a last minute equaliser at brizzle which will have been hard to take for them and what makes me even more confident is we are unbeaten away this season snd after today we have got our mojo back, that performance might have persuaded a few hundred more to go to wigan even though its an earlier ko.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024