Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! 07:17 - Oct 26 with 3838 viewsMagic_Michu

I’m sick to death of people who actually feel hatred towards Cardiff City fans...

... some friendly rivalry and banter, fine.

But who can actually hate fans of another team. It’s just football!?!?

Every club has it’s fair share of idiots... ours included. But I can’t bring myself anymore to hate anyone for supporting a different club anymore.

Some people just need to grow up a little.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 07:56 - Oct 26 with 3077 viewsdonnybackspin

Yes
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 07:57 - Oct 26 with 3071 views1462jack

Hate is a strong word but yes I hate them , and no I don’t need to grow up , maybe you would be better off watching the ospreys
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 08:38 - Oct 26 with 2960 viewsowainglyndwr

Have you been wrapped up in cotton wool for years
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 08:52 - Oct 26 with 2922 viewsjackharris

I don’t hate their fans. I really dislike the fans they have who put us down, make stupid comments about our club and our city. Rivalry is all part of football. I want to see an awesome atmosphere tomorrow, but I don’t want to see any trouble. I want the songs to be sung passionately but songs that do not cause offence. If you don’t get it then you are either a really new supporter or some sort of plastic Swan. I have been to lots of these matches and there is something special when you get into the ground. Everyone is up for it and the atmosphere is electric.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 09:30 - Oct 26 with 2851 viewssainthelens

I don't hate em, I fckn despise em.
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 09:35 - Oct 26 with 2836 viewsTimTtam

Their fans are annoying, but not that bad when compared to the likes of Leeds and Liverpool. But it's the club CCFC itself that makes my blood boil. The arrogance regarding 'the biggest club in Wales' declarations they make on a monthly basis, the style of football, and their choice of manager. In fact, if Warnock wasn't the Cardiff manager, I wouldn't hate Cardiff as much as I do. He suits them perfectly.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:11 - Oct 26 with 2738 views1983

I only hate 2 people in this world but Cardiff fans could easily make it 3

I have a long memory and have been going to Derby games since 1984 luckily for Cradiff fans social media wasn't around for most of it, their mocking of Alan Davies & TC was and has been nothing but vile

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:19 - Oct 26 with 2724 viewspencoedjack

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 09:30 - Oct 26 by sainthelens

Sums it up nicely
Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:26 - Oct 26 with 2707 viewsCatullus

I don't hate them as individuals, I have some friends who are true blue. On a match day however, we'll all be on our side of the fence, as fired up and passionate as each other. After the match we could get together (after a suitable cooling off period) and have a laugh and a bit of friendly banter but, inside the ground our friendships are on hold.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:30 - Oct 26 with 2704 viewsNotLoyal

Hate no.
Hate yes.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:31 - Oct 26 with 2702 viewsGlyn1

No I don't hate "them" because they are in every way 100% identical to us.

I do hate the Swans fan who yelled to me because I wouldn't "stand up if you hate Cardiff". We were away at Ipswich.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:36 - Oct 26 with 2695 viewsjackharris

This is why they are scum

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:44 - Oct 26 with 2683 viewsDarran

Stupid fuçking thread again.

There’s nothing wrong with hating your biggest rivals but taking the piss out of people on both sides that died in tragic circumstances isn’t normal human behaviour.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 11:13 - Oct 26 with 2611 viewsLeonWasGod

Nope, I don’t understand the point either and hate all the tribal bollocks. Even if I can’t use the up and down arrows properly.
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 11:17 - Oct 26 with 2600 viewsWarwickHunt

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 10:31 - Oct 26 by Glyn1

No I don't hate "them" because they are in every way 100% identical to us.

I do hate the Swans fan who yelled to me because I wouldn't "stand up if you hate Cardiff". We were away at Ipswich.

My mother stood up at Wembley when we sang that. Townhill girl, see.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt prouder.😂
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 11:32 - Oct 26 with 2555 viewsThornburyswan

Nope I’m similar, zero hatred - never understood what it achieved - broadly indifferent, other than wanting to beat them whenever we play (not dis-similar to the other 22 teams in the league).

Put it this way I’ll be watching the match tomorrow, from the East, rather than watching their fans!
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 11:43 - Oct 26 with 2526 viewsAguycalledJack

I wonder whether the animosity towards cardiff depends on your age group?

I remember the Derbys from the 80s and 90s and I hate the club.

As individuals their fans can be fine but as a collective under the ccfc banner they are a bunch of chunts.
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 12:16 - Oct 26 with 2460 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 11:32 - Oct 26 by Thornburyswan

Nope I’m similar, zero hatred - never understood what it achieved - broadly indifferent, other than wanting to beat them whenever we play (not dis-similar to the other 22 teams in the league).

Put it this way I’ll be watching the match tomorrow, from the East, rather than watching their fans!

This
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 12:21 - Oct 26 with 2446 viewsOldjack

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 09:30 - Oct 26 by sainthelens

this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 12:46 - Oct 26 with 2400 viewswobbly

I don’t hate them. But I do think they are all c*nts.
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 15:58 - Oct 26 with 2207 viewsploppy

Psychologically, hatred is borne out of fear. Discuss.
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 16:54 - Oct 26 with 2124 viewschad

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 15:58 - Oct 26 by ploppy

Psychologically, hatred is borne out of fear. Discuss.

Fear of change is especially difficult
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 2117 viewschad

I don’t hate them, in fact I will feel a little sorry for them when they lose
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 2043 viewsjackrabbit

Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 12:46 - Oct 26 by wobbly

I don’t hate them. But I do think they are all c*nts.

Hate is reserved for the likes of John Bercow and Oliver Letwin (guess how I voted in 2016?) Cardiff are just irritating and annoying.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 19:02]
Am I the only one who doesn’t get all this hatred!?! on 18:53 - Oct 26 with 1973 viewsbuilthjack

3 clubs I hate. Cardiff. Man Utd. Liverpool.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024