Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 14:21 - Oct 27 with 3112 viewsJackarmy1711

Thought he was class today , hopefully see him in the starting lineup more often even with his age

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Routledge on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 2481 viewsTimTtam

Absolutely. Man of the match for me.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Routledge on 15:11 - Oct 27 with 2357 viewslifelong

Agreed.

He was excellent. 👍
Routledge on 15:12 - Oct 27 with 2348 viewsMrSwerve

Hopefully Cooper has seen sense and will involve Routledge and Dyer a bit more. Experience, passion, talent...albeit at an older age.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Routledge on 15:34 - Oct 27 with 2281 viewsjacabertawe

Absolutely, MOTM and Dyer also put in a decent shift.
Nice to see Cooper playing wingers.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Routledge on 15:40 - Oct 27 with 2242 viewsdickythorpe

Routledge on 15:12 - Oct 27 by MrSwerve

Hopefully Cooper has seen sense and will involve Routledge and Dyer a bit more. Experience, passion, talent...albeit at an older age.

It's what most of us have said for yonks!!!
Routledge on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 2191 viewsEbo

He and Ayew managed the game well, especially the last 10 mins playing the corners, slowing it down. Old heads like these know how to win games.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Routledge on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 2181 viewsMrSwerve

Routledge on 15:40 - Oct 27 by dickythorpe

It's what most of us have said for yonks!!!

Indeed Dicky.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Routledge on 16:06 - Oct 27 with 2146 views1462jack

Dyer and routledge were brilliant , however that is the worst scum following I have seen since I been about
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 16:07 - Oct 27 with 2139 viewskrunchykarrot

Our best footballing brain, never understood why fans dont rate him higher.
Routledge on 16:10 - Oct 27 with 2120 viewsKilkennyjack

Routledge on 16:06 - Oct 27 by 1462jack

Dyer and routledge were brilliant , however that is the worst scum following I have seen since I been about

👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Routledge on 16:18 - Oct 27 with 2071 viewsjack2jack

Superb
Routledge on 16:23 - Oct 27 with 2036 viewsThornburyswan

Routledge on 16:06 - Oct 27 by 1462jack

Agree with both points - thought their fans were loud before the game, mainly when few of us were in the stadium but once the game started & particularly after we scored they appeared to lose interest very quickly.

Routs & Nath were quality today, as to be fair were the other 9 plus Surridge had @ tidy cameo.

Only frustration was we didn’t get a deserved second/third goal, combination of poor final ball decision making & poor finishing.
Routledge on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 2009 viewsOldjack

Routledge on 15:12 - Oct 27 by MrSwerve

I said this last week ,we need some older heads to steady the ship and like you say they both can still do a very good job for us in this crazy league

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Routledge on 16:33 - Oct 27 with 1978 viewsjack2jack

Routledge on 16:28 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

I said this last week ,we need some older heads to steady the ship and like you say they both can still do a very good job for us in this crazy league

Potter realised that,maybe SC has got the message too.
Routledge on 16:45 - Oct 27 with 1937 viewsPacemaker

Wayne also gets the importance of a derby game to the fans, he thrived on the atmosphere today.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Routledge on 16:51 - Oct 27 with 1896 viewsBadlands

Dyer and Routledge made a massive difference today because they played on the touchline, were an effective presence in mid-field, (with Ayew) used their experience to manage the game and knew when to track back to support the back 4.
In the second half, when Bidwell was struggling to gat back, Routledge made sure he was fill the area left by the full back.
Excellent performance from (RodwellX) Wilmot but would still like him in a CDM position.
Just think where we would have been had Cooper been playing to our strengths in September and the rest of October!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 17:16]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Routledge on 16:54 - Oct 27 with 1875 viewskarnataka

Routledge on 16:51 - Oct 27 by Badlands

Dyer and Routledge made a massive difference today because they played on the touchline, were an effective presence in mid-field, (with Ayew) used their experience to manage the game and knew when to track back to support the back 4.
In the second half, when Bidwell was struggling to gat back, Routledge made sure he was fill the area left by the full back.
Excellent performance from (RodwellX) Wilmot but would still like him in a CDM position.
Just think where we would have been had Cooper been playing to our strengths in September and the rest of October!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 17:16]

Agree with some of that but you've got me stumped with Rodwell.
Routledge on 17:15 - Oct 27 with 1804 viewsBadlands

Routledge on 16:54 - Oct 27 by karnataka

Agree with some of that but you've got me stumped with Rodwell.

Wilmot!!!!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Routledge on 17:16 - Oct 27 with 1795 viewskarnataka

Routledge on 17:15 - Oct 27 by Badlands

Wilmot!!!!

I see, just a minor spelling error then.
Routledge on 17:48 - Oct 27 with 1727 viewsFlashberryjack

Coopers team selection has been poor (IMO) players not good enough for the bench, then straight into the starting 11, then payers in the starting line up are not even on the bench....strange, very strange.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Routledge on 18:25 - Oct 27 with 1659 viewsbuilthjack

Fair play to Cooper, he listened to me

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Routledge on 18:26 - Oct 27 with 1656 viewsbazzool

Routledge on 15:34 - Oct 27 by jacabertawe

Absolutely, MOTM and Dyer also put in a decent shift.
Nice to see Cooper playing wingers.

Yeah and I reckon that was influenced by the Brendon phonecall
Routledge on 19:19 - Oct 27 with 1509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I wonder what Perchie made of the excellent Wayne Routledge? Superb today bit Ayew MOM, coming back from centre forward into midfield to win the ball back for us on countless occasions. Immense!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge on 19:31 - Oct 27 with 1471 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge on 17:48 - Oct 27 by Flashberryjack

Coopers team selection has been poor (IMO) players not good enough for the bench, then straight into the starting 11, then payers in the starting line up are not even on the bench....strange, very strange.

You forgot playing players out of position.

Today everybody was in the best place to make the most of their skills and it worked well.
If only Ayew had passed it at the end instead of going for glory I am sure it would have been 2:0.
Routledge on 19:54 - Oct 27 with 1382 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge on 19:31 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

You forgot playing players out of position.

Today everybody was in the best place to make the most of their skills and it worked well.
If only Ayew had passed it at the end instead of going for glory I am sure it would have been 2:0.

Same if Dyer and Celina had passed instead of shot - would have been 4-0

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024